[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, with Marshadow and the remaining two Z-crystals on the horizon,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3458.png (362KB, 662x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3458.png
362KB, 662x450px
So, with Marshadow and the remaining two Z-crystals on the horizon, we know that SM has exhausted all of its content from the datamine. So that leaves us with a question: what now? It's too early for Gen VIII, since Ash is firmly still in the early game of Alola, and Gamefreak has only just now asked for help on making models for next gen (which are prepared years in advance; ORAS started development in 2012).

They've already said "screw compatibility" by making new moves and incompatible Megas mid-gen... so what if they were to take a step further by adding Mythicals in the middle of a generation? They aren't necessarily allowed in tournaments or anything, and they're no more than glorified movie advertisements, so GF could handwave it and instead use the next cutesy movie legend as a selling point for whatever new Gen VII game they shit out later this year. After all, Mythicals aren't supposed to be known immediately after the game's release. Going off of Gamefreak logic it could be their retarded way of making them more unknown, by waiting to put them into the game where they'll be relevant.

I wouldn't be surprised if we datamine the next game, and there's suddenly Pokemon #803 at the end of the dex, unable to be transferred to SM, and patiently awaiting next year's movie. What do you think?
>>
>>32294424
That would imply they're actually smart. If they were, they wouldn've have made this mistake to begin with. Marshadow wouldn't have even been there for us to discover. No. They blew their wad too soon. Accept it.
>>
More Mythicals/Legendaries? Ugh.
I'd rather more Alolan Forms.
>>
>>32294453
I don't think you're understanding what I'm saying. It's the fact that everything found in the game is released so suddenly, while he generation is far from over. It's kinda suspicious.
>>
>>32294718
people who think is over have brain damange, ignore and delete
>>
>>32294424
Im expecting more regional forms or megas plus more z-crystal for specific Pokemon. They dont need mythicals if they can use forms
>>
>>32294736
This. I doubt they'll introduce new megas, but in gen 6 they continued the gimmicks they introduced in XY. I expect more Pokemon-specific Z-crystals and new regional forms.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.