[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>if he doesn't remain le comedy relief owl, he'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9

File: history repeats itself.png (378KB, 839x793px) Image search: [Google]
history repeats itself.png
378KB, 839x793px
>if he doesn't remain le comedy relief owl, he'll suffer a worse fate as Torterra 2.0

JUST
>>
>>32294419
But it's true. He won't be Torterra 2.0...He'll be Piplup....ah, who cares what the number is now.
>>
>>32294425

>Piplup
>Oshawott
>Chespin

He will be Piplup 4.0

Which is still better than being Torterra 2.0
>>
>>32294419
>>32294425
>>32294439
Alright time to show the truth to you BARAFIGGOTS!!!

>So a trainer with a incineroar,
That just so happens to be ash's rival. The only pokemon we saw ash have for now was pikachu, charmander, butterfree. Who are his other mons. No better yet. I want that guy to cross through dimensions so that the incineroar leaks could make scene, I mean remember the ultra Beasts, they do jump from. Dimension to dimensions. Reminder that the aniable we see in SM, is actually the same anable from the original RSE.

Wait.
>A trainer from the original games.

>Some how makes it to a dimension.

>Thanks to the UBs

Oh boy, a new theory is coming up. That kid finds a ub werm hole, goes in it, and makes it to SM dimension, and since he's ash's rival, he recognized alola ash, And battles him, but like we all know right now he's too weak. The incineroar Chinese leaks, that incineroar was that guys not ash's.
>>
>>32294469
My intention was not to favor Incineroar. It was to show that no matter what, Owl is fucked.
>>
>>32294478
No. Ash-Decidueye is happening and you will like it you shitty barafaggot.
>>
>>32294469
Alright time to show the meme to you MEMES!!!

>So a meme with a meme,
That just so happens to be meme's meme. The only meme we saw meme have for now was meme, meme, meme. Who are his other memes. No better yet. I want that meme to cross through memes so that the meme memes could make scene, I mean remember the memes, they do jump from. Meme to memes. Reminder that the meme we see in MEME, is actually the same meme from the original MEME.

Wait.
>A meme from the original memes.

>Some how makes it to a meme.

>Thanks to the MEMES

Oh boy, a new meme is coming up. That meme finds a meme, goes in it, and makes it to meme, and since he's meme's meme, he recognized alola meme, And battles him, but like we all know right now he's too weak. The meme Meme memes, that meme was that guys not meme's.
>>
>>32294485
Copy another pokemon? I know that THEY are too stupid to come up with other ideas, but YOU? You have no excuse. Are you honestly as stupid as they are?
>>
Keep it in the general thread, fags.
>>
Is this another hint towards DP remakes?
>>
>I-if a rival got a Incineroar in a movie, then that means Ash's Litten will evolve too!

Oh, I'm perfectly aware of that one ninja's Greninja, but that guy wasn't a rival, it was someone that actually aided Ash's Froakie. This supposed rival supposedly having Incineroar might actually help back up the possibility of Rowlet evolving, but famalam, who knows.

People like to jump to conclusions too much. I'd wait it off if I were you.
>>
File: [laughs].png (448KB, 1033x544px) Image search: [Google]
[laughs].png
448KB, 1033x544px
>Inceneroar is used by the movie exclusive Ash's rival, He'll never get one!

>Forgetting about that Ninja bad guy from the Diancie Movie uses a Greninja.
>>
>>32294591
THHISSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
BARRAFGS BTFOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>32294594
KYS BARAFAG!!!
>>
>>32294601
Cringe
>>
>>32294591
It was more so about Incineroar getting attention rather than Ash's Litten evolving.
But still, it's weird that they put it in the movie without the other 2, I mean they can still appear, but they won't play as big of a role.
>>
>>32294419
Wait, who actually still believes this garbage. Now let me just make it all clear for you barafags to see,

If you think that ash's ace will be litten, or that litten is going to get any type of shilling, then you have been proven wrong so many times. If you even look back at the history of ash's ace, you'll notice that the last two ace mons he had were dark types, not to mention he has two OP fire types, seriously litten was made to fail from the beginning, because all of ash's ace mons bring a new typing into the shill mon typing chart, and they all have 3 fingers, I bet bet you didn't notice that did you. And remember that ash likes to use fast pokemons, so remind, is incineroar faster then Decidueye. Because if not I know what's going to happen next. Your right barafags it really is like DP, first Turtwig was the shill mon from the beginning, he even foght a Barry's dad ryperior And almost beat it just as a grattule. A GRATTULE! But then chimchar evolved and it was over,

But since Nintendo actually likes litten They don't want to make him hated so they gave him a better tragic story then all the other fire starters just so people will remember him when Decidueye comes and starts wrecking stuff. And litten just like torterra will be Decidueyes back up. If don't believe me that they are misleading you, or that guy that posting all this garbage is miss leading you and jumping the gun. Here a little proof that litten was made to be second best. They showed incineroar this early, and if you haven't been keeping up with the pokemon Seasons, if they show a fully evolved starter really early and hide the other two. Then that would mean the other two are more likely to play a bigger role, don't believe me, well they showed delphox in episode ten of XY, and in DP Paul had a fully evolved torterra, and Barry had a fully evolved empoleon.
>>
>>32294925
T H I S
B A R A B T F O
>>
>>32294925
> if they show a fully evolved starter really early and hide the other two. Then that would mean the other two are more likely to play a bigger role

But this is not the anime, this is a movie, and it belongs to 6th gen, it did happen before where they showed a pokemon from the next gen in a previous gen.

>But since Nintendo actually likes litten

You said it, after all the success it had in the anime, and especially after episode 21, there's no reason to stop, the viewers like it.

>so remind, is incineroar faster then Decidueye

With flame charge, yes.

I doubt they think about the type as much when they decide a target for attention, maybe unless they check to see if the fire start fits the shilling role or not, that's why they try to keep pushing them, and it worked 2 times before and a possible 3rd this gen.

I also doubt they look at fingers when they make the shillmon too, "hey let's make 3 fingered pokemon the most important ones, because kids like pokemon with 3 fingers", that just doesn't wok.
>>
Turtlefags btfo again
>>
>>32294925
Now let's check what happened to them, Serena never evolved her braxin, But another delphox was shown just help Serena developed her character.

In DP, empoleon was joke, dawn didn't evolve her piplup, well more like pipplup didn't want to evolve, Kenney was a useless side character with empoleon, who was only interested in what's between dawn's legs, literally a side character. Barry was impressive tho, it's just too bad he was side character too, he got beaten in the league by Paul, and his empoleon did the work but it was out powerd by Paul's electavire, ELECTAVIRE! Paul didn't even bring his torterra to the most important event. And it's been a torterra ever since ash got to sinnho. Ash brings his torterra it didn't even win a single fight in the league. Instead it got knocked out by drapion. Wich he could have esaly knocked out if he has earthquake.

See my point here, they show best starters for last. Or middle at least. The one that gets showcased first is instantly a Jobber, And it's even wort for litten here, because not only do they show incineroar first, but they even forshadowed that it might not fully evolve, thanks to the fact that another trainer owns it,

Now since I know you barafags are going to bring up That ninja guy, here's a big difference between that guy and Cross, that guy with his greninja was obviously the main villain, not to mention he wasn't even the only villain in the move, your acting like there wasn't two other girls with fully evolved starters either, but cross on the other hand has actual potential to make it in the anime, he's like the perfect rival for alola ash, he's close to his age, he's got a powerful pokemon, he's power hungry, and thinks getting stronger is everything. Kinda like you know, Trip, paul, Alian. And tanks to the wormholes being a thing, we might know how he might cross through dimensions, I mean the sun and moon anime do need a person that can make the anime more serious.
>>
File: IMG_3742.png (570KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3742.png
570KB, 750x1334px
>>32295092
You are yet to prove that movie exclusive characters make it into the anime, because there has been none so far.

And no, Brock's Bonsly didn't first appear in the movie, but in the anime.
>>
>>32295092
Litten was doing a good job at keeping the anime a little bit intrasting, but after it got cought, it's obvious it's going to turn into a gag host like every other of ash's pokemon in alola,
And I think the incineroar, and Popplio Chinese leaks were pointing towards this the whole entire time, a fully evolved incineroar right in front of non evolved rowlet and Popplio. That doesn't seem right, I would believe it would make more sense if it was another characters incineroar, and after a long time of thinking, they kinda revealed the answer, it's Cross's. And if you don't think that Cross may not end up in the anime somehow, his name kinda tells you everything, literally named
>Cross
But that's just me anything could happen,

You see here Litten was made to fail right from the beginning, they made incineroar not to just make firefags mad but to make you like the litten line less, wasn't it strange how they gave us a fire type pokemon that had almost about everything we didn't wanted, and they gave us a cool ass grass starter, it's literally been ages, since sceptile retired, and if they're going to do the whole DP thing again and both of the starters fully evolve, then most likely incineroar will be the jobber, he is still the slower one, and if you look at his speed It's the same as empoleons, that one it's own should tell you his future position, Not to mention that ace ace is usually the frail one, look back at his history of ace mons, they all have big weakness, or multiple of them, they all had either a low special defense, or low defence, and always low HP, And to make it even hurt more there faster then the other two starters, and they have the best shiny, I rest my case, you enjoy your barafag fun, there going to make litten look good from the beginning that's why they told his story So early in the anime, there trying to get the cat over with so that the owl can jump in and take his spot over, it's only a matter of time until you see it barafags
>>
File: 1409064711962.jpg (404KB, 544x750px) Image search: [Google]
1409064711962.jpg
404KB, 544x750px
>>32294925
>>32295092
>>32295245
>>
>>32294419
Both Rowlet and Decidueye are popular. Whether Rowlet evolves or not, it won't be given short shrift. They wouldn't fuck over what is probably the overall most popular Alola starter line.
>>
>>32295372
Ya, exactly why ash will get a Decidueye. Literally his only chance to get a ghost type that's not evil or have evil intentions. In fact Decidueye is quite the opposite, he's more of hero finger then a bad guy.
>>
>>32295245
>but after it got cought, it's obvious it's going to turn into a gag host like every other of ash's pokemon in alola

That's not what SM22 preview shows, and still, he has the least gags out of everyone else, and is the most competent fighter behind/alongside Pikachu.

>And if you don't think that Cross may not end up in the anime somehow

read this >>32295136
and add the fact that UBs can't and won't appear in kanto, their drawn in by the ultra space aura which fells Alola, it's the same aura the totem pokemon have, so they won't leave the aura rich alola for kanto.

>wasn't it strange how they gave us a fire type pokemon that had almost about everything we didn't wanted

It has almost anything YOU don't want, Incineroar has a big fanbase and is very popular.

>he is still the slower one

Like I said, Incineroar is the only alola starter that can boost it's speed, and after one flame charge it outspeeds jolly max speed Charizard and jolly max speed Infernape at lvl 100, and Ash is no stranger to flame charge.

>Not to mention that ace ace is usually the frail one

Krookodile has the same HP as Incineroar, it also has Intimidate to boost it's defence, and is very commonly used for defensive roles in competitive.

>and they have the best shiny

Pink Infernape is best shiny? and have you even seen Krookodile's shiny?
>>
>>32294591
Paul was Ash's rival and had a Torterra, then Ash got a Torterra
>>
>>32294591
>but that guy wasn't a rival
Nor is this guy in the movie.
>>
>>32295339
TL;DR he wants hard cat dong
>>
>>32295245
tl;dr
I'm autistic and care too much about a Pokemon I don't like.
>>
>>32294419
good. Hopefully it will stay unevolved
>>
>>32295409
Uuu... so you do remember when rowlet bigot cought right, In episode 8 it showed us rowlet being on point, and being very seriously. But it didn't end pretty well for rowlet at the end of the battle. In episode 10 preview they showed us rowlet getting his ass handed to him by crawbraler, but in that episode rowlet wrecked that crab. And people were literally arguing that if rowlet stayed awake long anouth he could if defeated haryama, And people were literally saying that they were expecting ash to get Decidueye after that episode. And litten a good battler, better then rowlet? I think not, so what were to happen if litten went up against a swampert, do you really think his tactic would work, rowlet at least has strategies and has the element of surprise, Wich would make up for his lack of power.

And episode 21 shows us his gags are already starting, even after a big death, why was litten so happy to get cought. I get now that he feels more free but still, if someone I know for years that took care of me died it would've tooken me a lot longer then that to recover, so how come his dog die one day, and he recovered so quickly, it's almost like he didn't even feel it.

And as for the cross and the wormhole thing, Think about this. Cross is connected to alola, don't believe me, then if he is in kento, then how come his ace is incineroar, the last time I checked the three starters for kento weren't bulbasaure, litten, squartile. And if you played the best hunting part, looker states that he's encountered multiple UBs, even when he wasn't in alola, not anouth for you, okay then literally anable, how did she fall through a wormhole if she was in hoenn, not alola. Explain that.

>Incineroar. Has a big fan base and is very popular.
You want me to give you a chance to retype that.

You do know that ash's tepig know flame charge, so tell me was he the shill mon of gen5. In fact all the fire starters can learn flame charge. What exactly is your point.
>>
>>32295409
>Krookadile having the HP as incineroar, so that means he's the next greninja, ha ha ha ha owlfag BTFO.

So you do know that I said only his starters right, krookadile was a strange case, all and And plus like I said before, all of ash's shill mons have a weakpoint, how about you count how many weakness krookadile has, literally has six weakness, and to make it even worst, his special defense is 5 points lower then Decidueye. He can somewhat take physical attacks, but he can't take any special attacks what's so ever, so moon blast, dazzling gleen, that's krookadiles worst nightmare, but incineroar on the other hand, good HP, Good deafness, barely any bad weakness. No 4× weakness either. Not suited to be ash's frail ace mon.

>Infernape shiny sucks, it's pink.

But here's the difference, infernape is cool himself, and plus he runs that color, and at least better then torterra and empoleon. And krookadiles color scheme sucks, well... your right about that, comparing to emboars, it's trash in comparison. But at least it's better then the otter, but I can't say the same the snake, it's decent. And at least they actually put effort into krookadiles shiny, not just change one color and be done with it. Cough cough incineroar cough cough.
>>
>>32294601
>kys
Underage detected
>>
>>32295650
>And litten a good battler, better then rowlet? I think not

Go say that in /padt/, I dare you.

>so what were to happen if litten went up against a swampert

What would Rowlet do against Charizard? see? I can do that too.
Rowlet lost to team rocket, and a random Oricorio that belongs to a butler, and only won against Crabrawler.
Litten defeated team rocket, persian, and drew with Pikachu, after failing fire fang too.
are you saying a win against Crabrawler is better than a draw against Pikachu?

>so how come his dog die one day, and he recovered so quickly

He spent a lot of time on that couch, Ash visited him multiple times, I thoigh you like details, why didn't you pay attention to that?

>the last time I checked the three starters for kento weren't bulbasaure, litten, squartile

ok

>looker states that he's encountered multiple UBs, even when he wasn't in alola

Looker encountered one UB called Guzzlord found in Alola.

>okay then literally anable, how did she fall through a wormhole if she was in hoenn, not alola

They never mentioned that Anabel was Hoenn when she went through the wormhole.
And she was found on poni island too.

>Incineroar. Has a big fan base and is very popular.
>You want me to give you a chance to retype that.

OK, Incineroar has a big fan base that you choose to ignore.

>so tell me was he the shill mon of gen5. In fact all the fire starters can learn flame charge

up until he caught krookodile, it was tepig/pignite, he aslo has a higher win ratio than krookodile.
my point is Tepig has flame charge, and was best in the team before krook.
>>
>>32294469
>>32294925
>>32295092
>>32295245
>>32295650
Holy shit, Ive seen some annoying owlfags on competetive viability threads before, but on the anime side, these people bring a new fucking meaning to shitposting
I dont even care who becomes ash's ace anymore
Just because greninja was shilled as his ace dosent change how it fucking jobbed in the end
>>
>>32295741
> krookadile was a strange case

but he still breaks your patterns, and Incineroar can be a strange case too, the first ace with low speed.

>barely any bad weakness

Ground, fighting, rock and water and the most common type attacks with fairy and dark.
also charizard has 3 weakness and a 4x, so this whole argument is invalid.

>the whole shiny argument

you said the shill mons had great shinies, but now you say " infernape is cool", it's not about shinies anymore, it's about what you think looks cool, also admitting krookodile's shiny sucking ruins the whole thing.

I was done with you after the whole "Rowlet is better than Litten because it beats crabrawler lol" and using Swampert as example to pokemon Litten can't beat, Rowlet can't beat that too btw, it's slower and Swapert has access to ice moves, so yeah, stay in your delusion, and keep believing those theories that you make
I was kinda enjoying going back and forth with you, but this is just the stupidest thing you could've said.
>>
>>32295763
>He still thinks rowlet isn't a good battler.
Like I said before, rowlet uses strategy, something litten can't do. So let's say rowlet did go up against a charizard, he'll use leafage disappear and at least get some few blows on charizard before he gets flamed. Litten against swampert, really what is litten going to do fire fange his why out of it. All swampert has to do is earthquake or give him a good old hydropump And it's finished. Shur litten will dodge here and there but he can't handle the bulk. And once he gets tired it's done.

And it's funny how you didn't mentioned rowlets winng against that yungoos, or littens lost the first time against persain, better yet didn't litten get taken out by one furry swipe, not even two but one, and rowlet only lost to team rocket because he got badly poisoned. What's littens excuse for not being able to take one furry swipe, not to mention it wasn't even stab. And plus rowlet was in the anime long anouth to have a lot of wins and loses. But litten has been caught barley a episode ago, so let's see his win lost ratio.

>They never mentioned that anable was in hoenn when she fell out of the wormhole.

Really, \:-| you really think that anable was already in alola and got transported to alola again. She literally has amnesia. Of course she doesn't know we're she came from, But really tho, anable, were the fuck do you think she was then. but were ever she came from it was not alola. Better yet the Cross thing has back up now. That anable was from the original RSE games, but a wormhole bought her to the ORAS universe. So that prooved th a the wormholes are multidimensional. So cross from the movie going to the SM universe isn't that far'fetched.
>>
File: don't do that.png (70KB, 308x207px) Image search: [Google]
don't do that.png
70KB, 308x207px
>this thread
>>
>>32295763
>Incineroar has a big fan base, but you choose to ignore it.

Decidueye is equally as popular as rowlet, but you seem to ignore that.

Ash has anouth OP fire if not dark type pokemon. And a combination of that is stupid, but you seem to ignore that.

Rowlet isn't a comedy relief pokemon, but Sun and moon is a comedy relief anime, But you seem to be ignoring that too.
Glad to we're on the same page here.

And plus I wish I can ignore you barafags. Your literally all over /VP/.

>Pignite has a higher win ratio then krookadile,
First that's wrong, and second, of course, krookadile was cought at like what, almost the end of the series. So pignite got to accomplish even more then krookadile. But at the end it still doesn't change the fact that krookadile was the ace, and guess what no sad background and still becomes ash's ace.
>>
>>32296306
>Rowlet isn't a comedy relief pokemon

Where the fuck are you in the last couple of episodes?
>>
TOTALLY NOT A COMEDY RELIEF
>>
>>32295763
Incineroar isn't as popular as either Decidueye or Primarina. A lot of people were disappointed with the way Litten turned out.
>>
>>32296228
>Rowlet speed: 42
>Charizard speed: 100

>252 SpA Charizard Flamethrower vs. 132 HP / 196+ SpD Eviolite Rowlet: 204-240 (65.8 - 77.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

>0- SpA Rowlet Hidden Power Rock vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Charizard: 104-124 (35 - 41.7%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

>Litten speed: 70
>Swampert speed: 60

>0- Atk Litten Fake Out vs. 240 HP / 252+ Def Swampert: 15-18 (3.7 - 4.4%) -- possibly the worst move ever

>252+ SpA Litten Hidden Power Grass vs. 240 HP / 16 SpD Swampert: 188-224 (46.8 - 55.8%) -- 16.4% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

If Litten holds a focus sash it is almost guarentee to win.

there is no scenario in which Rowlet can beat Charizard but Litten can potentially beat Swampert.
>>
>>32296366
But it still has a respectable fanbase.
And who knows, the anime and movie might help it's popularity.
>>
>>32295836
>Krookadile still breaks my pattern of ash having frail pokemon aces.
So did I not mention that krookadile has low special defense and five weakness. I guess you probably just skipped that part didn't you barafag,

>Okay, incineroar has four weakness. So that means it's automatically frail,
Uuuu... get grip barafags, he's got high HP, And 90 on both defenses, that's not even considered frail.
>And charizard not being frail
Yes charizard has a three weakness. But I think you for got about his 4× weakness to stealgthrocks. And really not frail, he has the Sam HP as Decidueye Wich is 78. And 78 defence. So ya, charizard is in fact frail.

So it's not even about shinys, it's about which one is cooler, okay then have it your way then. Wich one is

Infernape or empoleon,

Emboar or krookadile,

Decidueye or incineroar.
No wait don't answer the last one, clearly your going to choose your barabro, so how about we see Wich one other people like, what's that GF never made a pole on the last stage of alola starters, is there anything that can come cloes, oh this one fan made pole that had a lot of people in it. Who one primarena was first! Well at least we know what the japs like, who was second, clearly the second one is obviously the cooler one. Oh hats funny, not only did Decidueye make it to second place, but he beat incineroar by a mile,
>Primarena 43%

>Decidueye 40%
that's literally close to rowlets score by the way, and not to mention it's a fan made pole.

>Incineroar 17%
I rest my case.
>>
>>32296438
>It still has has a respectable fan base.

Okay then care to explain this thread, or these,
>>32296343
>>32296327
>>32294594
>>32294419
>>32294425
>>32294439
>>32294478
>>32294496
Ya, the incineroar fan base is totally the least cancerous I've seen lately.
I'm totally not being sarcastic here.
>>
>>32296485
I already said I was done, kid.
You didn't have to write another paragraph, because I won't bother replying.

protip for the future: don't use the unofficial poll to compare Decidueye and Rowlet's popularity, trust me, you'll understand when you study statistics.
>>
File: Everyone panic.png (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Everyone panic.png
22KB, 300x300px
>>32296485
>I rest my case

Thank god.

Look, I don't care if you legitimately mean this or not, if you're a troll or a legitimate person who means all this but for all it's worth, STOP. Please. This has gone far enough. This just got unhealthy as fuck.

I don't even care if you're right or not or whether you're legit or not or this is legitimately written or these are saved as copy pasta, just... please, take a breather outside these boards. Even if you legitimately mean all this, does not mean you have to write ALL these walls of texts to... prove something.

Let time do its thing, seriously.
>>
>>32296517
Respectable in SIZE you fucking idiot.
I honestly feel sorry for owlbros who get to see you drag their name in the mud everyday.
>>
>>32296538
Ya, you say your done then another incineroar is the shill mon thread apears, or a it's okay to be comedy relief mon thread apears. Every time I make it into a anime discussion thread what do I see, a comedy relief owl post. Tell me do you ever get tired of this shit. It's like your causing people cancer and you don't even seem to know it.
>>32296543
And I'm done just as long as your done.
>>32296555
And the last thing you'd want to do in this thread is pretend to be an owlfag. Seriously, I'm only done when your done.
>>
>>32294469
Paul had Torterra
Its also a pokemon movie so it will have no continuity with the show
>>
>>32294419
It will evolve atleast once since it's Ash's bird and they always evolve
>>
Comedy Relief is not an argument in an anime that's a Comedic Slice of Life.
Pikachu is Ash's Ace, just like BW before Krookodile and then Charizard.
>>
I don't even care anymore, I'm only done with these stupid cancerous threads when you barafags Or seals stop calling rowlet comedy relief owl, or stop picking on Decidueye. But if that doesn't stop these starter wars I my never stop, and I might never get any rest, I'll stop exactly when you stop. So just stop the forced comedy relief owl meme, just stop making up lies about Decidueye. And I'll practically disappear in an instant. It's not that hard. I'm getting pretty sick of these starter wars, there giving more cancer then cigarettes, the owls will stop right when the cats and the seals do. It's been so long since we've had a genuine regular Decidueye thread. And not just a thread like this attracting cancer.

So I'm going to say it one last time, I'm done with my stupid theory I get from other sources, I'm done connecting puzzles just to piss off other people, I'm done calling people tranny or baras, and I'll be done with everything if you just stop.

But knowing someone out there who's going to take this as a joke and post something to offend me anyways, your the kind of people I'm talking about.

Here's my white flag, i'll take it down after you guys, so Wich is it.
>>
>>32296902
>Implying owls are birds
>>
>>32296914
Woah there anon! Is this pasta fresh?
>>
>>32296933

No, it's been used in other thread already.

>In two threads simultaneously
>t. someone who lurks
>>
>>32296914
Whenever i see pastas like these, i always imagine some kid like sammyclassicsonicfan screaming "LIKEDECIDUEYE" at their monitor hoping all the sealfags or barafags instantly concede to their taste
>>
>>32297227
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5d42w4ZcY4
Oddly accurate representation of starterwars.
>>
File: 1465075158387.jpg (99KB, 540x395px) Image search: [Google]
1465075158387.jpg
99KB, 540x395px
>those starter final forms are fake
pic related
>the green haired girl is a companion
pic related
>Litten will never evolve because reasons
pic related
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.