[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The evidence is stacking up for Necrozma's game to debut

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 1

File: Evidence.png (9KB, 636x110px) Image search: [Google]
Evidence.png
9KB, 636x110px
What do you expect from features, story, and Pokemon exclusive Z-Moves in that game?
>>
>>32291963
It's hard to say since GF is trying to be unpredictable. It's also hard to say because Marshadow is going to be featured in the movie, so that seems like too divided a focus for one movie if Necrozma is shown off, especially given it'd be in Kanto.

I do like that Ho-Oh has a rainbow motif and Necrozma has a prism motif, so there's an overlap there that can be explored.
>>
>>32291963
so which one is Izanami?
>>
Where is the evidence of 3ds?
>>
>>32292199
Evidence: Pokemon is Nintendo's second most popular series. The 3DS has sold 60M+ units while the Switch has sold 1.5M units. To think a switch exclusive mainline Pokemon game would come out in 2017, hell even 2018, is literally retarded.
>>
>>32292199
>>32292245
Also the first mainline Pokemon games for the 3ds didn't come out until 2 years after the initial release for the 3ds. A Pokemon game for the Switch doesn't have to come that fast.
>>
>>32292261
People will probably reply with "but gamefreak had job listings for HD modelers, Pokemon switch confirmed!" Yeah, those listings were put up a month ago. Games take 2+ years to make.
>>
>>32292245
Fuck off that's just your opinion. There is no evidence. There is more evidence to say it's a switch game
>>
>>32292245
Pokemon is a system seller. It being released is to sell systems more than the system is to sell it.

HOWEVER this means it likely wont be this year as it'd clash with mario oddessy. Why double up when they could do a switch game next year and get the sales from both system sellers?
>>
Next games are Sinnoh remakes.

No new megas. 17 new Regional Variants. Lycanroc gets a new form focusing on special attack. Mimikyu gets a new disguise that looks like Pachirisu. Arceus gets a new form. Necrozma's 7 new forms (which is actually the same form just in different colors) is also available in this game and will be featured in this years movie.

Rotom Dex returns

More signature Z stones, including Torterrium Z, Infernium Z, Empolium Z, Lucarium Z, Rotomium Z, Platinum Z

Pokerider returns. Garchomp Climber (Rock Climb), Luxray Leer (Flash)

Wifi Plaza is replaced with Underground Plaza. Which works essentially the same as Festival Plaza.

Walking with Pokémon returns.

Cyrus wants to create a world without z power and mega evolution.

Next years movie focuses on Arceus and the Ultra Beasts
>>
>>32292266
The contract for those job listings ends on May 2018
>>
>>32292453
They will be the final games for the 3DS
>>
>>32291963
The strong opponent is the guy with Incineroar
Im starting to believe we will get Kalos game with Necrozma in it

If not then gen 8 next year
>>
>>32292462
Eurogamer Pokemon stars will just be higher assets of sun and moon. Pretty much a port

This programers thing is probley for a new generation with a whole new engine
>>
>>32292492
>Eurogamer Pokemon stars will just be higher assets of sun and moon. Pretty much a port

This was as much bullshit as Pokemon Plus and Minus
>>
>>32292498
Who said anything about plus and minus fake shit made on here
>>
>>32292504
Eurogamer "news" is also full of shit. Nobody cares about port version and besides if that was the case they would've released it as one of the Switch starting games
>>
>>32292266
Well, heres another theory. A 3DS title in 2017, then an HD edition for Switch in 2018 so that Switch has access to Alola and maybe even Kalos. Waiting a year for HD Switch alternative would mean more money in their pockets. Switch cannot run DS/3DS games so look for ways GF can stuff as many regions on Switch as they can.
>>
>>32292597
gamefreak isn't atlus
>>
>>32292453
Are people that hungry for Sinnoh remakes?
>>
>>32292419
>more evidence
nope
>>
Just like Pokemon Z is inevitable
>>
>>32292618
I'd laugh my ass off if they really were to release Pokemon Z this gen.
Y'know, Z-moves and all that.
>>
>>32292673
What if it's Pokemon EclipZe?
>>
>>32292683
My sides would leave solar system travelling at 0.1c
>>
>>32292522
So far every single Switch report from Eurogamer has been right
>>
>>32291963
A: Fair
B: Means nothing
C: They're talking about Incineroar guy, Ash's rival for the movie

There's literally only 2 pieces of evidence towards a Necrozma-centred game; A and its conceptual artwork. Go home with your bad "Muh Eclipse/Prism" meme.
>>
>>32292451
>It being released is to sell systems
You realise that's true for every system right?
>>
>>32292722
Except for just about everything they've reported.
>>
>>32292419
GF never switched platforms mid gen. They even had an interview about BW2 being released more than one year after the 3DS launch where they said it's a conscious decision to end the gen on the same console. Following their previous behavior, Gen 8 will be on the next system but any Gen 7 mainline games will still be on 3DS
>>
>>32292833
what's your point
>>
>>32291963
I think a 3DS release this year is the most likely outcome given that Nintendo declared it will support the 3DS until the end of 2017, and they recently also confirmed they will talk about new 3DS releases on the upcoming E3.

A proper E3 reveal would be hype as fuck desu
>>
I think the next game wont be Necrozma's game just like Zygarde didnt get one

What is weird is that GF made us focusing on Necrozma really early: as OP said, its "reveal" in CoroCoro, on the official site, TCG set.

Usually they were trying to pretend the third legend doesnt exist untill it was the right time to promote it. Necrozma most likely will get new form(s) but i wouldnt expect Necrozma game
>>
>>32292673
I'd honestly stop coming to /vp/ for a few weeks if Pokemon Z (or its equivalent) was announced as the next game. The shitposting would be unbearable.
>>
>>32292940
Could you imagine? /vp/ would get a mental breakdown (bigger than usual)
>>
>>32292926
I absolutely agree with an E3 reveal.

All 3rd versions, HGSS, and B2W2 were 4 months apart between announcement and release.

E3 to November is 5 months. Sounds perfect.
>>
>>32292453
>Cyrus is now the good guy
Sounds awful OP
>>
>>32292955
Don't forget about Emerald releasing in the same year as FRLG in Japan

Quick releases are completely possible
>>
>>32292722
they only got the hardware right
the only other software thing they had was gamecube vc and that was completely wrong
>>
>>32292673
>>32292940
>>32292951
Besides that, I'd stop coming here to not be spoiled on the game. After 3 fucking games of Gamefreak thinking that marketing=showing literally everything about the games before they are even out I've finally learned my lesson.
>>
>>32292955
>pokemon
>E3 reveal
no
>>
>>32293027
To be fair third versions/remakes usually don't have much to be spoiled about given that we already know all the Pokemon (besides the possible new forms), the region and the characters
>>
>>32293033
>muh
>patterns
no
>>
>>32293051
not an argument
>>
>>32293064
neither is
>>pokemon
>>E3 reveal
>no
>>
>>32293068
my argument was muh patterns
>>
>>32292951
>Kalos and Mega Evo haters 100% triggered
>Greninja shilling is back
>BRASUTO shitposting is back
>gen 6.5 shitposting is back
>Zygarde celebration threads
>Serena and Braixen waifu threads
yep, that sounds like a formula for a perfect shitstorm
>>
>>32293033
>>32293051
I do agree that E3 reveal is unlikely

I think next month reveal/tease and then a proper big trailer for E3 is more likely

That is if we're getting anything
>>
>>32293080
That is true too.

ORAS announced in May 14 with nothing and the first major batch of info came at E3.

We could actually get the announcement in just shy of 30 days. E3 at most.
>>
>>32292266
yea sure, GF new about the switch 2 months ago
>>
>>32293080
>>32293124
I think people slightly misinterpreted my post (I'm >>32292926). I never said I think an E3 reveal is likely, I just think it would be hype for Nintendo's second biggest franchise and the second biggest video game franchise in the world overall to finally get a big stage reveal it always deserved instead of TPCi randomly dropping an empty teaser without much fanfare.
>>
>>32292245
>The 3DS has sold 60M+ units while the Switch has sold 1.5M units
Woah.. so you're telling me a console that's been out for 6 six years has sold more than a console that's been out a month?

so this.. is the power.. of /vp/ logic..
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.