[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Arceus created the universe >Mew is the ancestor of all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6574.jpg (21KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6574.jpg
21KB, 227x222px
>Arceus created the universe
>Mew is the ancestor of all Pokémon.

Which one is it?
Did Arceus use Mew as a first step and then creating Pokémon through Mew?
>>
>>32289007
>legends, folklore
>>
>>32289007
Arceus is the first ever Pokemon, Mew was the first legendary Pokemon discovered, and bulbasaur was the first identified in a Pokedex.
>>
>>32289018
And rhydon was the first ever designed
/thread

Over as quickly as the hundreds of others that came before it
>>
There is no answer. The Chinese names of Mew's Z move references the Big Bang, which would be sorta consistent with it's JP and English names, Origins and Genesis Supernova. You are literally unleashing the Big Bang.
>>
>>32289007
>Did Arceus use Mew as a first step and then creating Pokémon through Mew?
>Arceus fucking Mew day and night to create all the pokemon.
Fund it.
>>
>>32289069
Diglett was actually the first Pokémon designed, revealed recently.
>>
>>32289007

Mew is not the ancestor of all Pokemon, but instead a living "DNA bank".
>>
>>32289251
Then Rhydon is first in terms of the game's index.
>>
>>32289256
Kind of like your mom?
>>
>>32289007
Mew is the ancestor of all non legendary pokemon species (and some legendaries).
>>
>>32289074
Hot
>>
>>32289287
I once had similar thoughts. I explained it as the first actual pokemon. Everything before it is more a manifestation of a natural force. (Such as Xerneas, which creates all life and not just pokemon)
>>
File: 64 slices of american cheese.jpg (118KB, 580x870px) Image search: [Google]
64 slices of american cheese.jpg
118KB, 580x870px
>>32289007

I have a shitty theory I made when I was 14 that's my take on this inconsistency.

>Arceus creates the universe
>creates Dialga, Palkia, etc.
>Creates 4 imps - Azelf, Uxie, Mespirit, and Mew

>Mew is the first species of Pokemon, Mew cover the Earth and thrive.
>Over time the Mew transform into new forms to survive in certain environments, such as rocks to live in volcanos, plants to disguise themselves from stronger Mew
>Transformed species with altered genes begin breeding, creating the prehistoric Pokemon, and later the current Pokemon over time
>Eventually the original, untransformed race of Mew are nearly extinct, save for a few who still exist today.
>>
>>32289269
Shameless kek
>>
>>32289007
It's really clear if you use a certain example.

>Arceus is God
>Mew is Adam
>>
>>32289251
Source?
>>
>>32289579
>mew
>male
>the games aren't canon
fuck off padt shitter
>>
>>32289588
His ass, apparently.
>>
>>32289579
>Arceus is the Demiurge
>Mew is Sophia
>>
>>32289251
RETCONNING THAT TOO?
COME THE FUCK ON SHITENDIO
>>
>>32289588
Transfer a Diglett from Red/Blue/Yellow to Sun/Moon, have it in the first slot of your party and talk to Miromoto

"You know Diglett, right? It’s actually basically just a character that I had made up when I was a little kid. I even drew up a flip-book featuring it then!"
>>
>>32289007
Neither. There's an official Pokemon webpage about Mew and Mewtwo from last year, told from the perspective of a scientist as he travels through locations like Cerulean Cave, Cinnabar Mansion, and Faraway Island. He notes that there is no definitive answer as to which of the two creator mons came first. It's just a gag about creationism vs evolution now. Neither are the real original one.

I'll find a link. The entire site is in Japanese but it's not hard to figure out.
>>
Arceus isn't the first because it's an Avatar of the REAL God.
One of its "Thousand Arms" mentioned in the Pokedex.
Which is also why it's not all that strong battle-wise and 10 year olds are allowed to run around with it.
>>
>>32291448
A link would be nice just for future reference.
>>
>>32291630
Found it

http://www.pokemon.jp/special/moyadoga/guide/pokemon.html

The answer as to which one is the true progenitor is basically "haha I don't really know"
>>
TThe Arceus that creates the universe isn't catchable and doesn't exist.
The Arceus you catch is something weaker, or it's like Dialga/Palkia in which the real power is unleashed through the Red Chain. If it is the same Arceus, then why does only one Pokemon hatch from the egg instead of the entire trio? Why not tell the fucker to keep dancing and make more Pokemon to fill your harem? Make a pokemilf? Weak ass Arceus can't actually do it, that's why.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.