[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The Switch won't get Pokemon games because it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: There is EXIF Data.png (4MB, 1886x1436px) Image search: [Google]
There is EXIF Data.png
4MB, 1886x1436px
>The Switch won't get Pokemon games because it's not portable
>>
For some reason vp thinks it's iPad sized
>>
>>32288861
EXIF data is automatically removed by 4chan.
>>
>>32288861
>deforming your clothes and silhouette ever
>>
Good
>>
>>32288861
It could work as a Pokemon machine, except it's gonna be awful for families.

Two or more siblings want a Pokemon game? Not many parents will buy two identical home consoles. Obviously the Switch is ALSO a handheld, but it's a matter of perception. Consumers, especially non-gamers, don't really understand this stuff. Look at the "is the Wii U a peripheral for the Wii?" fiasco.

It's possible they'll release a version of the Switch without a dock at a lower price point, and then we'll see a mainline Pokemon game, but I wouldn't expect one on the Switch as-is.
>>
>>32289047
>multiple game save data
I know it's crazy to think GF would do this but it's a handheld game so really there's no excuse
>>
>>32289199
it's a console game*
>>
>>32288974
Pretty close to a mini
>>
>>32289199
Oh yeah, because sharing Pokemon games always works well.

I mean, you're right, this is probably what they'd do, but as a new parent I'm just imagining all the fights my kids would have over this.
>>
>>32289199
Do Switch saves not tie in to profiles? I know having multiple profiles gives you multiple saves in botw
>>
>>32288861
That method of carrying is a good way to scratch the screen and fuck the buttons and sticks in the long term though.
>>
>>32288992
Isn't that how you get better looking jeans? Wear from frequently used items pressing against the inside &/or outside?

That was my understanding at least
>>
>>32289831
that's correct, anon was just being autistic.
>>
Enjoy your spinoff.
>>
>Wearing out your sticks because they're sticking up
>Shoving a huge, easily damaged / scratched screen in your pocket

nice one retard
>>
>>32289047
Your theory fall apart when you consider some families buy an ipad for every child. It's not like in my day where there was one PC for the whole house everyone had to share. When laptops became cheaper and smaller only the older child got one.

The real problem I see is that parents don't see why a child would need anything other than an ipad. The ipad can play games so why would a child need another device to play games. Kids themselves rarely want anything other than their own ipad.

The current demographic of the switch appears to be adults and young adults. I don't see a children's market for the switch until they introduce games like pokemon and whatever kids play these days.
>>
>>32288861
Reminds me of the days when I'd have a 360 pad in my pocket
>>
>>32289936
It's not the multiple tablets I have an issue with, it's the multiple TVs.

Since you can only have one Pokemon game on the big screen, while the other kids have to use the little one.
>>
>>32289990
Most people who use a Switch spend most of their time in handheld mode.
>>
>>32289999
Spend a lot of time with children, do you?
>>
>>32288861
yes it will. Pokemon Stars has been TM'd by Nintendo and Pokemon and have said they are going to release it sometime this or next year. Of course we should all be aware that the next gen will be around 2019.

>>32289917
get a bandanna, their like a buck at wally world dude, Cover it up. Goto your local bottle shop, ask them if they have any spare Crown Royal bags. I got a green one from them and I put my switch it it.

>>32290019
it's demographic. It's very obvious if you hang out at malls, have families and even hang out at Game stop. I goto one and hang out with them for a bit. They personally know me and I can say that the demographic for the switch on release night, was no one under 16. I was there, I saw no children buying one. You know why? They have a 3DS prolly and don't even play it. Know why? Cause children want games like COD, BF, Skyrim and so on. We are in a decade where the only people who respect Nintendo are gen y and x. (being me a gen y, 25). The fact that we sit here thinking children will give a shit makes me laugh.

Think about those commercials you see with the kids in the back seats playing MK8D. DO YOU REALLY THINK THOSE PARENTS SPLERGED AROUND 700 FOR THEM? No. They MAY'VE spent like 400 all together on 1. For the oldest. While the other has an iPad.

And honestly, if you buy your kid an iPad and not an android tablet, you're a dumbass.
>>
>>32290065
>and have said they are going to release it sometime this or next year.
[citation needed]
>>
>>32290079
>google is still a hard think for me to grasp
https://www.google.com/search?q=pokemon+stars&oq=pokemon+stars&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i61j0j69i61j0l2.5938j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
>>
>>32289199
Each Switch User get's their own saves on games you dumbo. I have 3 user accounts and each one has their own save.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.