[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Man, the Pokemon Company is suffering a huge case of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Mandela Effect.gif (657KB, 268x210px) Image search: [Google]
Mandela Effect.gif
657KB, 268x210px
Man, the Pokemon Company is suffering a huge case of the Mandela Effect.
>>
>>32288650
Why do we have two female companions now?
>>
>>32288650
What has Mandela Effects to do with this?
>>
>>32288682
>expecting mandela effect fags to make sense
>>
>>32288688
Jimbo you finally decided to change your gender, didn't you?
>>
>>32288712
I'm not a faggot.
>>
>>32288738
I don't think you get to decide if you are a faggot or not.
>>
I hate that new pokegirl
>>
>>32288682
They clearly remembered Pokemon differently from us.
>>
>>32288666
Even more girls for Satoshi-sama's harem.
>>
>>32288650
theories about this movie? Is it the beggining story of Ash in the megaverse? Will we see Brock and Misty as gymleaders? Will they shill lucario even more?
>>
>>32288682
Simple. Just like Misty the Mandela Effect doesn't exist. :^)
>>
>>32288764
Except they don't.
The new writers for the anime never saw OS to begin with, probabily. It's not like they remember differently. They don't eben know.
>>
>>32288712
I don't think that's Jimbo. I don't sense an aura of faggotry coming from them.
>>
>>32288650
>used to be called Teddiurstein
>now it's Teddiursa
The fuck happened?
>>
>>32288857
kek
>>
>>32288773
You dont even have to ask to get the answer to that last question.
Plot twist, the ending of the movie is him releasing pikachu in favor of a lucario with a mega stone that also has battle bond
>>
>Makes Misty replacement
>Even has a similar looking hairstyle although clearly not the same hair color
>Considered a "masculine" girl

>Suffers from buck teeth syndrome and as memorable as a literal who because "muh original character that is completely original" over actual established existing characters

The franchise is ruined and it's all thanks to people who will eat this up thanks to generic lolis and rivals that don't even have a ounce of charm in them that everyone draws because "it's brand new characters".
>>
>>32288773
>theories about this movie?
No theories, just disappointing facts: The only thing they retconned is the Kanto hat. The film starts with a recap of Kanto and then skips to what happened between Kalos and Alola.

>Is it the beggining story of Ash in the megaverse?
Why are you expecting the ashnime expecting to have some decent ideas?

>Will we see Brock and Misty as gymleaders?
Where are they now in the anime? I forgot. If they're in Kanto then yeah.

>Will they shill lucario even more?
Of course.
>>
>>32288650
Nothing wrong with replacing the companions.
>>
>>32289070
I wish they did, having Makoto and Soji once again is really disappointing desu
>>
>>32289013
Mistyfag, please go back to your house.
Tumblr.
Also Makoto is way cuter than Misty, she can eat with her rabbit teeth that stupid gen 1 carrot.
>>
File: 17861937.jpg (57KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
17861937.jpg
57KB, 720x720px
>>32288650
>>
File: laughing shaq.gif (4MB, 400x253px) Image search: [Google]
laughing shaq.gif
4MB, 400x253px
>>32288738
>has a trip
>"I'm not a faggot."
>>
Fuck Misty. She's shit.
>>
>>32288761
Which one?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.