[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>They adorn themselves beautifully with bones. This is supposedly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

>They adorn themselves beautifully with bones. This is supposedly an effort to attract males, but no male Mandibuzz have ever been found.

Is this supposed to imply that male mandibuzz once existed or are effectively impossible to find? Because females wouldn't make the effort to attract male mandibuzz if males never existed in the first place.

Furthermore, why not just make Braviary the male counterpart? I'm sure the war loving eagles would find females decked out in skulls to be attractive.
>>
>>32282506
lesbian vulture
>>
>>32282535
females can't reproduce with other females
>>
>>32282506
JUST REALISED VULLABY'S DIAPER IS A SKULL
>mindblown
>>
>>32282506
This is how I think it goes.

>Mandibuzz dresses its self up to attract braviary

>once she has found a braviary, they mate and produce a vullaby or a rufflet

>if it's a vullaby it stays with the mother if it's a ruffles it stays with the father

>If mandibuzz mother produces a rufflet they will look for another mate to repeat the process.
>>
How do male only Pokemon reproduce in the wild?
>>
>>32282823
The ditto condom method
>>
>>32282823
most male pokemon have female counterparts, like tauros and miltank
>>
>>32282858
miltank will never produce a tauros egg though
>>
>>32282865
tell that to Paniola ranch
>>
>>32282865

I like to think that the eggs always being the female's species is just a gameplay mechanic for our convenience
>>
>>32282558

>what is parthenogenesis
>>
>>32282800

>mandibuzz
>producing a rufflet

are you stupid?
>>
>>32282987

That doesn't make sense considering the Nidoran lines and Volbeat/Illumise are technically different species yet they can produce each other via breeding.
>>
>>32282966
I do, they don't listen
>>
>>32282987
>our convenience
game freak's
>>
>>32283370

>get the right EVs, IVs, and Nature
>it's the wrong species
>>
>>32283432
>implying you breed EVs
>>
>>32283010
that isn't what parthenogenesis is newfag
>>
>>32283455

No, but there's a species of lizard that's female only and they will have sex with each other to trigger egg production.
>>
>>32283432

>make everstone/destiny knot item that passes down species

problem solved
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.