[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Genwars are banned here, so why aren't starterwars? They're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Genwars are banned here, so why aren't starterwars? They're just as cancerous.
>>
The rules are from another era, when lthings werr simpler, and barafags and trannybros weren't trying to ruin the owlbros lives
>>
File: 1491544959690.png (111KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1491544959690.png
111KB, 200x200px
>>32281980
>once jokingly did a light starterwar shitpost in a dedicated thread
>instantly get warned
>every other starterwar post is left alone
>tfw
>>
>>32282000
Regardless of my favourite starter, instigators like you shouldn't exist.
>>
>>32281980
They are. It falls under general flamebaiting.
>>32282002
That means you were reported.
>>
>>32282000
but everything changed when the fire nation
>>
>>32281980
believe it or not there was a time when there wasn't so much shitflinging with the starters.
>>
>>32282000
But they just barely began to enforce it a couple months ago.
>>
>>32282055
Mods need time, lots of paperwork to fill out

Also i feel like nobody cares about /vp/, not even /vp/
>>
>>32282000
Owlfags are the ones most likely to act cancerous towards the fans of the other starters though.
>>
>>32282082
I care, I feel like I'm the only person that ever reports sometimes.
>>
>>32282086
The only owlfag I ever see is the Comedy Relief/Poles Kid though.
>>
Gen wars being banned is such bullshit. They're certainly far more worthwhile threads than any of the fap bait garbage.
>>
>>32282000
>Barafags and Trannybros
>Trying to ruin Owlbros

Uh, when was the role reversal? Last I checked Owlbros were pretty shit to the other starter fans.
>>
Who cares? Gen/Starter threads always boil down to the same screeching autists who fail to realize people can and do have opinions different from their own.

Gardefags are the true cancer of this board. They should all be nuked off the face of the planet.
>>
>>32281980
See now let me point out the problem here,
>>32282002
>>32282009
>>32282018
>>32282055
>>32282086
>>32282139
>>32282020
>>32282272
This guy, let me tell you about this guy, saying rowlet should be rowlet forever because supposedly it's far more popular then Decidueye, Wich are proven wrong multiple times by the poles, and if I use your logic then litten should forever be a litten because he's cooler and more marketable then incineroar. But I guess he never really thought about that, this guy is trying to convince us that rowlet should be a comedy relief mon, while stating that incineroar will be the next big Mon, Sereiosly is anyone not going to point out this bullshit, and every time I tell him to have one simple straw pole to see who is more popular at the current moment, rowlet or Decidueye, he literally ignores it, and goes on about his incineroar headcanon, I'm just pointing that out, this barafag is lieing and posting that Ash-incineroar is going to be a thing, even tho nothing is proven so far,

I honestly could care less about saying bara or seal fags ever again, but this specific guy. Is making tons of cancerous starter threads, assuming stuff and calling it fact, like Decidueye can't fly... just think about that, he's claiming a bird with big wings can't fly, and he also stretches the truth, and he pretends to be another fag to fuck with their minds, and when he's fresh out of ideas, he goes on and spams stupid pictures with a silly comment under it, this guy takes cancer to a whole new level of autism, and he's gone so far with it that a actual person somewhere in the globe is man hunting him.

Please don't just band starter wars, band the comedy relief fag.
>>
File: 56324.png (113KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
56324.png
113KB, 350x350px
>>32282460
It was Pidove. All along, it was Pidove!
>>
>>32282460
Dlaczego robi wy utrzymujecie podnosić polski?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.