[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that it's confirmed that Ash's ace will be Incineroar,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_0839.png (485KB, 636x580px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0839.png
485KB, 636x580px
Now that it's confirmed that Ash's ace will be Incineroar, we have to guess and figure out how it will choke and lose at the league.
>>
I thought they showed that his rival uses Incineroar in the movie?
>>
Alain's Charizard 2: Mega Boogaloo
>>
File: 1486079228884.png (353KB, 556x436px) Image search: [Google]
1486079228884.png
353KB, 556x436px
>>32278316
You know it. He doesn't need a trainer, he'll wreck the shit out of the league.
>>
File: Edgelord Mary Sue.jpg (39KB, 452x256px) Image search: [Google]
Edgelord Mary Sue.jpg
39KB, 452x256px
>>32278316
DARKURAI!!! USE DARK VOIDU
>>
File: Sun_Moon_Gladion[1].png (437KB, 519x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Sun_Moon_Gladion[1].png
437KB, 519x1280px
RUKARIO, CHOZETSU RASEN RENGEKI
>>
HADO PLANTO
>>
File: latest.png (534KB, 670x669px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
534KB, 670x669px
obvious
>>
>>32278316

opponent will have tapu topu kekking

water/ground/fairy to introduce triple types
>>
>>32278316
>Some guy in a movie has Incineroar

>Ash will totally have Incineroar

>It would also totally be his ace

Barafag logic is sad.
>>
File: Ash fire starters.png (675KB, 540x1011px) Image search: [Google]
Ash fire starters.png
675KB, 540x1011px
>>32278516

>Litten clearly hyped up to be Ash's ace Pokemon this gen
>>
>>32278516
I here you owlbro
>>
>>32278532
>produced before games were even released

>thinking anime won't change things

How's that Emboar Ash totally has.
>>
>>32278555

Bianca had Emboar and they were planning to bring back Charizard for the filler arc, dumbfuck

Tepig was never planned to evolve past Pignite.
>>
>>32278560
Yeah, yeah, keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>32278532
Wow, barafags still think they were hyping up something for litten, when it was clear that the only thing that they were doing was trying to tell littens tragic story So it could move on.

Also forgetting topical fire pokemon with sad background,

But in barafags eyes any little thing litten does is lagendary,

>Lets see, he saves Popplio and rowlet, even tho rowlet was tied up and unable to battle fully. Also caught marine off guard. And took out meaowth.

>Well Popplio saved pikachu from a shadow ball, and rowlet and some lapras from team rocket,

>Rowlet did the most saving, by rescuing his whole foster family of pikapek, And trumbeak, And toucanon. Then he went to ho save pikachu from mimaku. In fact rowlet pretty much did everything while pikachu got the last blow.
>>
It pulls one too many dirty tricks, and causes Ash to be disqualified.
>>
Ash will win the Alola League and become its first champion, then lose to a challenger

This will both please all of the people who have been begging for Ash to win a league, and allow him to keep traveling
>>
>>32278611
That would actually be fucking cool. After that something similiar to Charizard happens (Incineroar is left at the Battle Royale or somewhere to train).
>>
>>32278516
Just like in that other movie, when someone uses a Greninja, and because of that Ash didn't had one, right?
>>
>>32278628
>MORE genwun pandering
FUCK OFF
>>
>>32278560
They only bought back charizard because BW wasn't doing that good. That and there original scnen were gone from that one incident that happened, was a typhoon? I don't quite remember.
>>
>>32278316
It'll be Kiawe and his Charizard that BURASUTO them off this time around. Kiawe is first one of Ash's companions to be trainer who likes battling, and he's the closest thing to a rival Ash in SM has so far. They even hinted at it, calling with Kukui referring to them as "Thunderbolt and Flamethrower" in regards to their best Pokemon.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 285x215px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 285x215px
>>32278316
>Incineroar is based off a heel wrestler
>Incineroar jobs at the league to a fire/fighting starter which will be Infernape just in time for DP remakes
>>
File: kiawe's z-ring.png (2MB, 792x2370px) Image search: [Google]
kiawe's z-ring.png
2MB, 792x2370px
>>32278640

Charizard isn't Kiawe's Pokemon, it's just a Ride Pokemon that used to belong to his grandfather who was Akala's Kahuna before Olivia. He doesn't use Charizard in battle, just for transportation.

His battle partner is Turtonator.
>>
>>32278629
>Thinking that has anything to do with anything, especially considering Ash only had one out of 3 Kalos starters.
>>
>>32278623
Why would the anime start pleasing the autists at /padt/ all of sudden? It's easier to keep him jobbing indefinitely.
>>
File: IMG_1623.jpg (15KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1623.jpg
15KB, 256x192px
>>32278316
>This Pokémon has a violent, selfish disposition. If it's not in the mood to listen, it will ignore its Trainer's orders with complete nonchalance.
Get ready for Charizard 2: Electric Boogaloo
>>
File: IMG_1739.jpg (333KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1739.jpg
333KB, 1000x1000px
>>32278681
but if it does that it'll disappoint the kiddos
>>
>>32278605
Another thing barafags like to ignore is how the dex descriptions for the entire Rowlet line talks how they're inexperienced at first (gee, that sounds familiar) before they get better as they evolve.
>>
>>32278705
>How the dex descriptions for the entire Rowlet line talks how they're inexperienced at first before they get better as they evolve

>Ash's Rowlet already showed quite some battle experience even if with a few undeniable mistakes it was bound to make and it was born just some time before Ash met him

This is going to be their excuse not to evolve it, isn't it.
>>
>>32279520
More proof Rowlet is staying Rowlet. Good catch.
>>
File: Ace.png (786KB, 780x582px) Image search: [Google]
Ace.png
786KB, 780x582px
>Rowlet was raised by a Toucannon and a flock of Pikipek

Rowlet is clearly playing the regional bird role for this gen.
>>
>>32278653
>Turtonator is Fire/Dragon
>just like X-zard

Confirmed
>>
>>32278316
G-guys, what happened to Pikachu? A-and Snorlax. Where's Hitmonchan? What's this?
>>
>>32279520
>>32279555

Keep on telling yourselves that, don't cry on my shoulder when becomes Dartrix and later Decidueye.
>>
>Ash actually wins the league
>They use the reboot movie as a way to continue the series so it doesnt matter anyways
>>
>>32279575
..... you do know all the regional birds Ash has had fully evolved (or in Noctowl's case was already fully evolved)

More proof Rowlet's gonna evolve
>>
>>32278316

By there not even being a league to choke in.
Ash will move on to the Gen 8 region without fully evolving any of his starters or participating in any big time competition.
>>
>>32278324
Nah that was just a rando with one.
Plus that's like saying Ash didn't get a Gereninja because the Ninja guy had one in the movie.
>>
>>32278653

I don't watch the anime.
What's the reasoning behind scrapping Kiawe's bro Marowak for some Turtonator?
>>
>>32279810

Game!Kiawe is a dancer, so Alolan Marowak fits him

In the anime, he's not a dancer, he's a delivery boy for his family's farm.
>>
>>32279740
But Decidueye can't fly.
>>
>>32279848

Does he at least aspire to be a dancer?
I think the higher ups just refuse to let any main character own a Ghost type because they think it's bad luck.
>>
>>32279862
>inb4 z move
>>
>>32279880
Just to be prepared, Decidueye doesn't fly in the move, it jumps and barely even uses its wings, and the rest of the move it's just gliding.
And Incineroar is able to summon a wrestling ring in its z-move, I don't think it can do that outside of the special animation of the move.
>>
>>32279913
So Decidueye can't fly at all?

Human in a bird suit confirmed.
>>
>>32278316
BAKUGAMES, TRAPPU SHELLU
>>
>>32279862
>But Decidueye can't fly

This is the comedy relief nigger reaping his headcanon again. If you look at the z-move closely you'll notice that Decidueye goes right through the enemy like a ghost, and flys back up after going through them,

and plus in a world were garchomp can fly with just those little wing on his hans, I'm pretty shur Decidueye can fly,

And plus if he can't, then he doesn't need to, remember pokerides, kiawes charizard, charizard. Or that pellaper.
>>
>>32279575
Agian that could be cross's incineroar,

I'm just saying, he the right age to be ash's rival, he has a dream of becoming strong, he has a strong pokemon that's not a push over, and hes is seen fighting other dimension ash, and they don't give us any details about him in the movie he first makes his daybute in, I wonder if there saving it for the sun and moon anime, I mean he could be the guy that makes SM Sereiose and interesting, just like litten, it's just too bad He got caught and turned into another comedy relief pokemon like the rest of the SM crew,

I'm just saying, it's a possibility.
>>
>>32281990
So Incineroar can magically bring up a wrestling ring whenever, right? If he can, then Decidueye can fly - if he can't, then Decidueye cannot. Why be a bird with wings if you can't even fly?
>>
>>32279876
They refuse to give any main characters any most type pokemons because they think it's bad luck,

>Ash has two dark type pokemons

Literally the evil typing in Japan. Ash could use a ghost type, he hasn't even cought one ever,
>>
>>32282074
You know they didn't make it an owl with wing as for no reason. It could fly, it's only up to you believe it or not,
>>
>>32278316
>Charizard jobbed and cost Ash the Kanto League
>Ash got a Greninja who jobbed to a different Charizard in the Kalos League
Incineroar's definitely losing to rival Greninja.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.