[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To this day Silver remains the best human character in the series.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Silver.png (1MB, 810x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Silver.png
1MB, 810x1000px
To this day Silver remains the best human character in the series.

He has good, concise writing and the way some gameplay mechanics are used to show his change of heart as a character in addition to dialogue is great. HGSS gave some needed explanation for his initial motives and demeanor while adding more to his development at the end of the game as well.

Also his battle theme is really good.
>>
>>32278177
Who the fuck is Silver? You mean ??? ?
>>
>>32278177

I liked that about him is that he ended up with a Crobat because he grew to love his pokemon in the end.

That said it confuses me why Cyrus has one, when he's unemotional/austistic as fuck. Too many villains have him, like Archie and Maxie were fine since they were foolishly misguided in their attempt to make the world a better place, I legit believe they care about their Pokemon.

I think Drapion would have been more beneficial to Cyrus's team, it's the only new poison type neither he nor his minions used on their team.
>>
>>32278180
No, I call him Silver because that is what his name defaults to in Pokémon Gold and Pokémon Crystal.
>>
>>32278400
Cyrus is weird but he knows how to put up an act. That's how he got Galaxy Gang to follow him in the first place.

His Golbat probably fell for it too.
>>
>>32278177
Hes so cute! I want to bully him!
>>
>Silver
>good character
>MUH POKÉMON ARE NOTHING BUT TOOLS oh nevermind they're my friends now BUT MUH DAD IS GIOVANNI SO I'M STILL SUPER COOL AND EDGY
Fuck no

>>32278430
>Galaxy Gang
It's TEAM GALACTIC
How hard is it to remember that
>>
>>32278177
>some gameplay mechanics are used to show his change of heart as a character
Literally the only good thing about it. Otherwise, he was a shit, generic, edge: the character.
>>
>>32278177
>He has good, concise writing in addition to dialogue is great

>Daddy, why are you going away?
>I HATE YOU AND YOUR LUST FOR POWER DESPITE BEING A WEAK SHIT!

>Hi, I'm edge. Fuck off, Pokemon are tools and you're shit. Fight me.
>Hmph, this old man was shit. He didn't use Pokemon as just tools. That's why he lost.
>You're still shit, but Team Rocket is even shittier. Shit beyond belief. Everyone weak is shit, and everyone but me is weak. Fight me.
>Looking for Legendary to be less shit? You'll always be shit. Use Pokemon for tools. Weak people and Pokemon are shit.
>This Gym Leader was shit.
>What the fuck happened? I lost to some Dragon using faggot, and he told me that I was shit because I didn't treat my Pokemon properly. What does this mean? My entire life and everything I believed in is falling apart.
>I still can't come to terms with that Dragon using faggot, and you're always winning despite being shit. What does this all mean? Is being an asshole wrong?
>Thank you, shit. You and Dragon faggot opened my eyes. I shouldn't be an asshole. I was wrong.

There. Wrote Silver for you, in two fucking minutes. Great character. So much thought put into him. I could watch him all day long. I mean, such fascinating character he was. It's almost unbelievable. There should be a full anime where we just follow Silver through his epic journey and moving and ultra detailed character arc, seeing the immense development he goes through.
>>
>>32279302
Even with your highly exaggerated, bait-optimized and possibly infuriated post it's still more depth than any other character from the main games.
>>
>>32279338
>still more depth than any other character from the main games
Blue did all of this before Silver even existed, and his dialogue was actually fun, being snarky and sarcastic from time to time. Giovanni had more development than this faggot. Silver was almost as bad as AZ, even worse because AZ went through this shallow and generic characterization in a much smaller period of time.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.