[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the Gen 7 starter that GF is going to shill. Say

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

This is the Gen 7 starter that GF is going to shill. Say something nice to her!
>>
>>32276199
Disgusting
>>
>>32276199
Theoryfag/Royalfag spammer in 3...2...1...
>>
Have fun being the target of many peoples' hatred.

Naw, who am I kidding, things have barely changed, you're just going to be more "popular" now.
>>
Daddy
>>
>>32276199
>her
Should have make it 100% male.
>>
>>32276239
Fuck you Torracat is my wife
>>
>>32276199
Let's see,

>Unoriginal design,
>Another bipedal fire starter,
>Very unpopular,
>No new type to add into the >shill mon type chart.
>has a tragic background, but all of ash's fire starters do, so really not surprising.
>Terable design over all,
>Not the fastest final evolution alola starter,
>Barely any effort on the shiny to make it look good.

Ya, I don't quite see it, I'm more interested in rowlets and Popplios focus story now since we already know littens.
>>
Yo, owlbros, don't feel down yet, there's hope on the horizon, the 20th movie just gave us a potential new out of dimension rival for ash,

Just read first.
>>
>>32276315
>So a trainer with a incineroar,
That just so happens to be ash's rival. The only pokemon we saw ash have for now was pikachu, charmander, butterfree. Who are his other mons. No better yet. I want that guy to cross through dimensions so that the incineroar leaks could make scene, I mean remember the ultra Beasts, they do jump from. Dimension to dimensions. Reminder that the aniable we see in SM, is actually the same anable from the original RSE.

Wait.
>A trainer from the original games.

>Some how makes it to a dimension.

>Thanks to the UBs

Oh boy, a new theory is coming up. That kid finds a ub werm hole, goes in it, and makes it to SM dimension, and since he's ash's rival, he recognized alola ash, And battles him, but like we all know right now he's too weak. The incineroar Chinese leaks, that incineroar was that guys not ash's.
>>
File: 1451020667601.jpg (32KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
1451020667601.jpg
32KB, 620x400px
>its another offmodel barashit thread
>>
>>32276301
Hi, comedy relief anon
>>
File: sdfgk.png (1022KB, 1161x1800px) Image search: [Google]
sdfgk.png
1022KB, 1161x1800px
>>32276327
Have an off model female
>>
>>32276637
>female
Delete it. It's disgusting.
>>
Tiger mask is pretty cool
>>
>>32276621
Be nice he might shoot up his school
>>
File: tumblr_oh6pekP2FW1rcs9gvo2_1280.jpg (368KB, 1280x736px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oh6pekP2FW1rcs9gvo2_1280.jpg
368KB, 1280x736px
>>32276637
have a better one
>>
>>32276199
All the starters are bad your just the worse
>>
>>32276980
Heresy.
>>
>>32276199
Best Starter Of Gen 7, doubtful it's getting shilled though because

>Special Z-Move
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.