[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>No Green, Misty or Brock revealed >Elderly looking Red-type

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

File: GINTOKIface.jpg (25KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
GINTOKIface.jpg
25KB, 500x281px
>No Green, Misty or Brock revealed
>Elderly looking Red-type character
>Only familiar characters are anime exclusive (Arguable for Nurse Joy)
>Red character appears to be a mentor type dude.
>YFW this takes place far in the future after gen 2 Kanto.
Showing an elderly Brock or Misty would have given it away.
>>
>>32276015
>A movie where Ash LITERALLY doesn't age and outlives Misty and Brock
Autistic.
>>
File: Pokemon_Dresseur_Leaf_v2.png (624KB, 1000x943px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon_Dresseur_Leaf_v2.png
624KB, 1000x943px
>>32276015
>No Green
This always makes me sad. It's like they don't want to acknowledge her existence.
>>
>>32276039
>Green
Who?
>>
>>32276039
That's not Green, that's Blue.
Also, she doesn't exist.
>>
File: Gardevoir_7e641a_4655600.jpg (59KB, 728x591px) Image search: [Google]
Gardevoir_7e641a_4655600.jpg
59KB, 728x591px
Post your face when this is the many worlds interpretation of pokemon.

Other points to prove my statement:
Lucario in Kanto.
Inceniroar in Kanto.
No Misty.
No Brock.
Characters from the game that never appeared in original anime now in.
Ash somewhat the same, first time meeting pikachu.

I know you won't like it much, but hear me out. This is a universe where god-like beings come and go all the time. The point everyone doesn't get, Ash became one of those god-like beings. He doesn't age. The new movie could just be one of many multi-worlds that make up pokemon. Which would actually explain alot.

Why you might like this theory:
Gen 1: Means your continuity is as truthful as everyone else's continuity. That is to say if you liked Ash, Brock, and Misty adventures. Then you can have them. Extra bonus points for any ship as this theory states that Ash might have also said "I am staying here til I am the champion of Kanto/Jotoh, and I will stay with you Misty/Brock." I put slashes as both are equally likely and it just depends on how you like your shipping.
Gen 2-7 : Pretty much same point for each. Except change names and regions.

The theory could also be that instead of losing his perspecrive league challenges, he wins them first time in aginst all odds.

And before you write this off as a Gen 1 trying to get "Muh gen" back, I can honestly say I loved gen 3 and gen 6 most. However with all the different story lines and plots from the anime, games, movies, and manga, the only totally logical and reasonable explination is the many worlds explination.
>>
>>32276015
Green has never appeared in the anime.
>>
>>32276162
Blue is Gary, anon. Green is the non-canon girl. Try to keep up.
>>
>>32276419
Blue is the girl's name. Gary is an anime character based on the gen1 rival: Green.
>>
>>32276419
Gary is Green, the girl is anything
Gureen OKIDO
>>
>>32276039
Its almost like this movie is based on the ashnime and not in the games.

>>32276162
>>32276448
>>32276456
This is an english speaking community. No pokemon character exists.

>>32276419
Blue is blue, gary is based on blue.
>>
>>32276612
*gary is based on green
ftfy
>>
>>32276620
This is an english speaking community so no.

You said gary, not shigeru. Explain.
>>
>>32276642
I said Green, not グリーン.
>>
>>32276304
You're a child and your opinions are trash
>>
>>32276612
>>32276642
Is this what autism looks like?
>>
>>32276656
That doesnt explain why you didnt say shigeru though, are you going with jap or english?

>>32276674
>I cant argue so i'll call the other side autistic
Typical greenfag.
>>
>>32276688
>he can't see the difference between English and Japanese
>>
>>32276705
That's my point. I can. You don't.
>>
>>32276875
>says the guy who thinks "green" is japanese
kek
>>
>>32276929
Show me an official western game release naming the gen 1 rival green.

Till then you have zero proof.
>>
>>32277053
I don't have to prove anything, you're the only one who's retarded enough to think "Green" is Japanese.
>>
>>32276039
Dumbass that's not Green that's Blue
Gary is Green because in Japan they only had Red and Green Version. US got Blue version
>>
>>32277081
>I don't have to prove anything,
You do. The rival is called blue in the west so burden of proof is on you. You have no proof? Then admit you're wrong. Its that easy.

>you're the only one who's retarded enough to think "Green" is Japanese.
Ok, how is the gen 1 rival called in gen 1?

And, also, how does the japanese name of the gen 1 rival prove the name of the western release of the gen 1 rival? Address this please.
>>
>>32277132
>gary is green
Gary is the western name of an anime character, its not a japanese game character.

And japan did get blue version.
>>
>>32277142
Why is it so hard for you to understand this simple concept? His name is Green, that's pretty much it.
>>
>>32277142
>Japanese game gets announced
>fans - "I sure hope they keep the translation 100%"
>they change everything with memes and wrong text to fit American culture
Everyone loses their shit

>Pokemon game game/anime is announced
>fans - "I hope they keep the translation 100%"
>jelly filled donuts are rice cakes and names are changed
>fans - "lol we're english speaking fans therefore we like changes
/vp/ was a mistake
>>
>>32277153
Here's a (You)

You can redeem this in any 4Chan related thread
>>
>>32277178
Please don't generalize /vp/ as a whole just because of a few retarded faggots. We're actually better than that.
>>
>>32277163
Why is it so hard to understand the simple idea that this is an english speaking community which uses the english names? Heck, even greenfags are calling ash's rival gary. If you cant into consistency dont blame me.

>>32277178
You personal preferences dont change the official western name. Also, people use the english localization for every other thing. If you have a problem, tell all if /vp/ to start using japanese names, not me.

>>32277200
Nah, /vp/ is mostly retarded faggots. People with actual reading comprehension are not the norm.
>>
>>32277290
But Green IS the English name, you retard.
>>
>>32277307
Proof?
>>
>>32277290
>If you have a problem, tell all if /vp/ to start using japanese names, not me.
Well let's get this straight because I don't want you going out into the world telling people false information

Japanese manga- reds rival is Green
Japanese game - reds rival is Green

English manga - reds rival is Green
English game - Reds rival is Blue (because there is no Green version in the US)

If you're concerned about calling all the characters based off their Canon name then canonly Reds rival is Green

If you want to keep spouting memes with your little Reddit hive mind group then call him Blue
>>
>>32276015
I would not hate this idea. If they added ideas from the Adventures manga that'd be cool to.
>>
>>32277362
Again, there's nothing to prove, retard.
>>
>>32277366
>Well let's get this straight because I don't want you going out into the world telling people false information
I'm not. Greenfags are the ones doing this.

>Japanese manga- reds rival is Green
>Japanese game - reds rival is Green
This is an english speaking community. We are not arguing about the manga(op talks about the anime). I know both of these things, and i'm not arguing against them.

>English manga - reds rival is Green
Not in all releases. Regardless, this is jit am manga thread, I knew that and i'm not arguing against this.
>English game - Reds rival is Blue (because there is no Green version in the US)
I know that and that's literally what i'm saying and you fags cant prove wrong.

>If you're concerned about calling all the characters based off their Canon name then canonly Reds rival is Green
On japan. In the west, and talking about the games, its blue as you literally said so read your own posts. We are not in japan.

>If you want to keep spouting memes with your little Reddit hive mind group then call him Blue
Yeah, I will use the official english localization as I do for pokemon, characters, attacks and the like. The same way the rest of the english sepaking pokemon fanbase does, including /vp/, and including greenfags for every term that isnt the name of gen 1 rival. And if i'm wrong at doing so, and the gen 1 rival is the sole exception for some weird reason you have to do a simple thing you havent done: prove it. And, if you dont want to prove it, go back to your prefered safe space(reddit?) where you can spread misinformation without being called out on it.

Hint: to prove me wrong you dont have to say i'm right as you did in your post.
>>
>>32277398
That's not proof. You cant prove shit because ou're wrong. If you arent prove it.
>>
>>32277435
I'm done, it's clear you're just baiting at this point.
>>
>>32277425
>redditfag tries to falseflag: le epib post
>>
>>32277458
I'm not baiting.Back to your safe space if you cant handle being proven wrong.
>>
>>32277472
>proving your points makes you a redditfag

Well, if reddit isnt a safe space either find somewhere else anon.
>>
>>32277425
>>32277475
>>32277491
>gets told to go to reddit, the place where people agree with his retarded theory
>instantly starts shitposting about "safe space" /pol/-tier memes
This is what delusional bluefags are like
>>
>>32277504
>theory
Its not a theory though, I proved it, you didnt. If you want me to call him green prove I should.

>greenfag calling anyone else delusional
I literally asked for a source in the games using green and i've been literally told, by a greenfag, that he's blue in the games. If saying the other guy is right while also thinking he's wring its not a delusion then I dont know what is.

And if you dont like being sent to a safe space then act like you dont belong in one and prove your points or admit you're wrong.
>>
>>32277534
>I proved it
>>
>>32277142
>>32277290
>>32277425
>>32277475
>>32277534
Is this the cringe thread?
>>
>>32277560
Both >>32277366 and me did technically.
>>
>>32277425
I feel bad for you how delusional you are
>>
>>32277569
No, its the "everyone who doesnt agree with my delusions is reddit" thread. Enjoy.
>>
>>32277571
>
>>
>>32277569
No, its the "everyone who doesnt agree with my delusions is reddit" thread. Enjoy.
>>
>>32277574
What part of it is wrong and why?
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.