[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why cant baby pokemons breed? very unrealistic all the other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 220px-Brock_and_Happiny.png (67KB, 220x246px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Brock_and_Happiny.png
67KB, 220x246px
Why cant baby pokemons breed? very unrealistic all the other mons can do it
>>
Babies don't have sex anon.
>>
File: 1489348906845.jpg (975KB, 2048x1948px) Image search: [Google]
1489348906845.jpg
975KB, 2048x1948px
>>32275688
Exactly, plus I bet OP jerk off on cp all the time, dreaming of procreating with babies.
>>
OP you don't want to be like that Arizonan woman who sent her son to the ER do you?
>>
>>32275683
The better question is: WHAT ARE BABY POKEMON?
>>
>>32275688
>>32275702
>>32275717
why the fuck do you guys have such problems differentiating between fictional poket monsters and human beings/animals?`

also nowhere in the games does it say that breeding has something to do with sex
>>
>>32275752
Even if it's fiction it makes no sense for babies to procreate that's just a fucked up imagination.
>>
>>32275726
This.

>>32275752
>also nowhere in the games does it say that breeding has something to do with sex
ha
>>
>>32275717
Read that as amazonian
>tfw no amazonian mummy to send me to the ER with snusnu
>>
>>32275702
And all other base form pokemon are not babies because...? Oh, let me guess, Gamefreak said so, huh? Even though they were originally treated as the same thing? Heck, the only real distinction is that they suddenly existed as of gen 2, and have since been treated as if they ALWAYS existed. You know what, ask Gamefreak. Only they can decipher this absolute insanity.
>>
>>32276231
They can't, there's nothing to decipher.
>>
"Baby" Pokemon is a game mechanic. You need to lose the idea that "Baby" Pokemon means ALL immature Pokemon, or everything along those lines. Essentially it's a mechanic introduced in gen 2 as another way to "catch 'em all" - originally it was simply Pokeballs, gifting or trading. Then they added breeding, alternate evolutions, and form changes. These are all simply mechanics to make the capturing aspect of the games expansive, unique and not easy.

I mean if you really want to get into it, Happiny isn't even the same species as Chansey or Blissey; it simply evolves into those species. Pokemon very rarely uses such terminology to mean something other than a particular game mechanic.
>>
What makes pichu a baby pokemon but not stuff like sunkern, flabebe, meditite, etc? shouldn't all first stage mons that evolve (and clearly are maturing/growing up when they do so) be unable to breed for being considered the equivalent of small children?
>>
You don't want your mons to end up like that girl who had a son at five, yeah?
>>
>>32276607
Being introduced in a different generation
>>
>>32276619
Bad news: ever since it was introduced, you can breed pokemon the instant they hatch
>>
>>32275683
>pokemons

oh dear op's a retard
>>
>>32276643

Togepi and Riolu were introduced in the same gen as their evolutions, but they're still considered babies.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.