[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gen 7 isn't over just yet. They still have to distribute

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 589438533463.jpg (46KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
589438533463.jpg
46KB, 736x736px
Gen 7 isn't over just yet. They still have to distribute AZ's Floette.
>>
gen 6 was over and it didn't release, why would you expect it in gen 7?
>>
When they distribute Floette, it'll be a random no fanfare event
>>
>>32275514
Its stil in SM code, Cosplay Pikachus arent
>>
Stop this meme
>>
>>32275514
It got an updated animation for its move
WE'RE GOING BACK TO KALOS
>>
From where did this meme originate that the gen would be over? D/P remakes are still coming.
>>
>>32276365
That's gen 8 material.
The meme originated from gens having an event each year, and people forgetting Floette is going to be the third and last SM event. Which makes the gen 3 years long, like gen5 and gen6.
>>
>>32276540
Maybe it was because I was younger but the gens actually had a presence and a really feeling to them until 6. Now you get the gen, you play it, but before it really can grow as it's own thing they throw the next one at you.
>>
>>32276572
I think it started to happen with gen5, and it's because they made them 1 year shorter.
>>
>>32275509
Gen 6 is over yet...

Wait....
>>
>>32276590
Gen 5 cen be explained with a transition to a new hardware

And, to be fair, so can gen 7 if it ends after a one game, but I believe we will see one final gen 7 game this year since Nintendo still declares supports for the hardware
>>
>>32276827
Gen5 got 2 games, we could still say the same about both gen6 (because they were planning gen7 from the start) and gen7 (because it's just as short if not shorter) now.
>>
gen 4 isn't over because GF still hasn't released the azure flute
>>
>>32275562

Special Pikachus stay in their game. Look at Notched-Ear Pichu.
>>
How can an OP be so stupid?
>>
Red Magearna isn't released yet
>>
>>32276959
Literally this gen's AZ Floette.
>>
>>32276959

Who cares about a recolor?
>>
>>32276895
They confirmed they wouldn't release it.
>>
>>32277011

No they didn't. Masuda only mentioned why they didn't release it in 2013, several years after Gen 4 was over.
>>
They gave us Arceus. Yes, the pokemon itself is all that matters.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.