[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Complains that Sun and Moon have Kanto Pandering >Gets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

>Complains that Sun and Moon have Kanto Pandering

>Gets mad that Movie 20 isn't Kanto Pandering
>>
>>32273943
>>
>>32275459
>vp is one person

Neck yourself.
>>
>>32275469
/vp/ is unironically one person, everything you read is one single man talking with himself
>>
>>32275482
That's right, we are all your split personalities
>>
Literally the only game where "Kanto pandering" is a problem is GSC, because they could've spent the time and space that they spent on adding a stripped down Kanto as postgame to instead further flesh out Johto to make it something truly great. That's the only time it's actively made one of the games worse. Every other game it's pointless flavor and callbacks that only idiots get upset over.

I don't really give a shit about the anime other than the music in it, but not bringing back any old characters except Ash and Team Rocket is a terrible decision as it alienates it from the main demographic they're trying to get back with this, which isn't good with the past several movies consistently doing worse and worse in the box office in Japan.
>>
>>32275459

The movie I was lead to believe was going to be the remake of the original series.

I expected it to be Kanto pandering and I was fine with it.

I could also accept other Pokemon from other gens but they picked some of the most overrated ones like Piplup and Lucario *ugh*.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.