[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this battle tree is fucking bullshit HOW THE FUCK are you supposed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: BULLSHIT.png (235KB, 582x600px) Image search: [Google]
BULLSHIT.png
235KB, 582x600px
this battle tree is fucking bullshit

HOW THE FUCK

are you supposed to get a 50 win streak to unlock this stupid battle style pose

I have tried so many combinations and nothing gets me there

closest I've ever gotten was 49 and I'm about close to throwing this 3ds against the wall

goddammit venting a bit sorry
>>
>>32274195
>HOW THE FUCK are you supposed to get a 50 win streak to unlock this stupid battle style pose
By not being a shitter.
>>
Mega Metagross dominates the battle tree
>>
Salamence/koko/Primarina/Lycanroc Night
the trainers https://turskain.github.io/

You're on your own when it comes to multis and partners
>>
>>32274195
Start with Singles so you can grab a few partners for the multis in case you decide to do those later

I recommend leading with Specs Timid Tapu Lele since it one shots almost everything the enemy can throw at you. The other 2 partners are up to you, I rounded the team off with Destiny Bond Sash Gengar and Mega Salamence and I finished the whole streak on my second try. I can share the QR code if you want to.
>>
I got to like 120 by only using Mimikyu.
>>
>>32274195
Im using cloyster,mega scizzor,chomp
>>
>>32274195
I did it with
BULU @ Grassium Z
Protect
Rock Slide
Wood Hammer
Horn Leech

Oranguru @ Grassy Seed
Protect
Instruct
Trick Room
Psychic

Alolawak @ THICC
Protect
Bonerang
Shadow Bone
Flare Blitz

Scizor @ Scizorite/Leftovers
Swords Dance
Bullet Punch
Bug Bite/X Scissor
Brutal Swing

Protip: things that use Twave don't know how to stop Twaving when Alolawak is out. Colress is a joke with Lightningrod support.
>>
Mimikyu, minior, Salazzle, Porygon Z Mega Metagross, Mega Salamence, and Mega Gyarados are pretty good options. Generally you want to bring a something that can set up and sweep, something that hits stupidly hard/can break stall, and a fast Pokémon.
>>
>>32274255
*sigh* sure, I'll give it a go. Not like anything I'm doing right now is working anyway.

I appreciate it
>>
>>32274383
What's your team anyway?
>>
>>32274383
OK, gimme a sec
>>
I did it with focus sash gengar, specs top lol, and megamence
>>
>>32274397
at the moment I've been using this team in singles:

Tapu koko @ Thunder Z Timd
T-bolt
hidden power Ice
calm mind
volt switch

Mawile @ mawilite adamant
play rough
sucker punch
thunder punch
fire fang

garchomp @ choice scarf naughty
outrage
earthquake
fire blast
poison jab

I think the sad truth of the matter is I just suck combined with bad luck I feel
>>
Use Tapu Koko/Celesteela/Garchomp. It's idiot proof.
>>
>>32274436
>HP Ice
Impressive.
>>
oh
>>
>>32274436
>thunder z
calm mind

Anon no. Stahp
Life orb
Dazzling Gleam or grassknot

But if it's working don't change.
>>
>>32274436
>Calm Mind
>no Dazzling Gleam

fucking why

also replace Mawile with Celesteela so you don't have two ground weaknesses. Winning in the Battle Tree is all about having Pokemon that can cover each other's weaknesses easily so you don't get counterteamed fucking hard.
>>
>>32274383
>>32274415
(1/2) code
>>
>>32274457
>>32274467
I figured with one calm mind I could sweep easier with Tapu koko after using a z move to knock out the first mon but alright I'll replace it with DG
>>
>>32274492
thanks anon
>>
>>32274493
Have you ever managed to get a calm mind off often enough that it mattered?
>>
>>32274492
(2/2) team

Some things to remember
>unless the opponent is Dark or a bulky resist you should start with Psychic 90% of the time since it often kills even stuff that's resistant to it
>Gengar can usually net 2 kills per game assuming Lele doesn't already, via its own attacks and Destiny bond
>Lele Psychic terrain protects your 1 HP Sash Gengar from priority moves
>only use DD with Mega Mence if you absolutely have to, Double Edge kills shit well enough on its own
>try to avoid switching unless you absolutely have to
>>
I just repeated this in the most of battles. Sometimes I switch Mawile instead of Mega evolve for save Intimidate.
RAJW-WWWW-WWW6-836R
>>
>>32274511
well, I've only been running this team for a short while but the times I've gotten a calm mind off I felt it mattered enough at the time?

Course it hasn't kept me from dying in the end so yeah I guess it's not doing me anything special
>>
>>32274546
thanks for the advice
>>
>>32274493
If you're going to be running Electrium-Z you might as well use Thunder instead of Thunderbolt so the Z move is 185 power instead of 175.
>>
>>32274436
>Mawile with thunderpunch and no iron head.
Come on son, Garchomp is asking for fairies to come scarfed.

>>32274492
QR codes are personal and exclusive for the person that generated it, you need to post the link to the team so the person that uses it gets their own QR code generated to then be scanned.
>>
>>32274546
>>32274571
Good luck anon!

Forgot to add, Lele Hidden Power is obviously Fire.

Spreads are standard 6/252/252 Timid for Lele and Gengar, and Naive for Salamence.
>>
>>32274493
>I could sweep easier with Tapu koko after using a z move to knock out the first mo

You can do this anyway with LO + Thunderbolt most of the time. Setting up is only giving the AI a chance to fuck you over with a crit or evasion hax.
>>
>>32274440
I'll keep this team in mind
>>
>>32274577
Oh, I didn't know that

Posting the link for anon >>32274571 then

https://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/rentalteam/BT-469D-9265
>>
>>32274577
This anon is correct I just tried scanning it and it won't go through
>>
>>32274590
Yup, that worked.

Thanks again anon
>>
>>32274442
Not really, you can get the correct Nature/HP Tapu pretty easily and then just max out the IVs with Hyper Training
>>
also thanks everyone who actually suggested stuff instead of just calling me a little bitch I appreciate it
>>
>>32274656
No probs

If you want to take on the doubles challenge later but feel too lazy to build your own team here is what I used to get 50 wins on my first try. Rain teams rip the Tree a new asshole.

https://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/rentalteam/BT-A236-4398
>>
>>32274747
Awesome, thank you
>>
Pose sucks cock anyway. Don't worry.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.