[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not that any of us actually know but since the Pikahat and Marshadow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5488.jpg (34KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5488.jpg
34KB, 384x384px
Not that any of us actually know but since the Pikahat and Marshadow events are this year, with no new moms to ditribute or reveal, what is next?
>>
Your mom lol
>>
>>32274032
I fear that if Gen VIII is next that it's going to be even more rushed.
>>
>>32274032

Original Color Magearna
>>
That depends on whether the studio decides to use Cosmog in the show or a movie.
>>
>>32274032
Sequel, 3rd version or remake, which has some kind of event-exclusive Alola form. Or "Z-powered form" Z Crystals, maybe.

AZ's Floette, if we're really lucky.
>>
>>32274032
Probably still a gen 7 game but with a shitton of new forms/megas/regional variants to make up for the lack of new Pokemon to reveal
>>
The third game of SM or DP remake.
I'm voting for the first one.
>>
>>32274104
There are two games left in this generation, as shown by datamining

Either it's Sun 2/Moon 2, or it's DPPt Remakes
>>
>>32274154
Tell me about it. I shut down my internet when datamining of SM start. I didn't wanted get spoiled.
>>
>>32274032
Marshadow probably will end up like Diancie and only be given out when the DPPT remakes are released.
>>
>>32274154
Elaborate
>>
People didn't bitch enough about the ORAS exclusive Megas and XY incompatibility so they're taking it to the next level and adding exclusive Pokemon to the next Gen VII game
>>
Every event will be over. Mew and it's z move, ash pikachu and marshadow with there z moves probley next.

Nothing really left for sun and moon.

I guess stars they can setup necrozma new form next year
>>
>>32274154
just like there were two games left in gen 6?
>>
>>32274154
Remakes so far have kept a two hardware generation distance between each other so I'm voting for the former or FRLG re-remake
>>
File: ib.gif (89KB, 250x252px) Image search: [Google]
ib.gif
89KB, 250x252px
>>32274318
>Somebody else knows the pattern
>>
>>32274032
shiny ultra beasts+tapus
>>
>>32274032
Obviously Gen 4 remakes, the hell do you think Piplup and Lucario are in the new movie for
>>
>>32274296
Doesn't really count since we know Z (or rather XY2) were cancelled thanks to the DUDE 20th ANNIVERSARY LMAO meme taking over and them being really desperate to to rip off Yokai Watch success
>>
>>32274296
>Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
>>
>>32274350
Gen 6 had 6 compatible game slots in total

But two ended up never being used
>>
>>32274345
>cancelled

They would have to actually be in development and not merely consideration to be cancelled.

>>32274344
Because Gen 4 was the second most popular generation according to game and merch sales and Piplup and Lucario are still supremely popular in Japan.
>>
>>32274364
>Because Gen 4 was the second most popular generation according to game and merch sales
That goes to Gen 2

It's blatant Gen 4 pandering. This is Kanto Ash who doesn't even know other regions with different Pokemon exist at this point. If they wanted to give the donuts two special Pokemon it would have been Primarina and Decidueye.

They are teasing the remakes.
>>
>>32274344
To be fair, Lucario gets shilled regardless of the generation

The DPmake will probably happen, but remaking them on 3DS would be too soon compared to the DS, while kicking off the Nintendo Switch era with a remake doesn't sound like something GameFreak would do. The next game is either a third version (I include sequels under that name) or a new generation altogether
>>
>>32274394
They could pull a Pokemon Crystal and make the Remakes Gen 7 but on the Switch
>>
>>32274386
They're pandering to Sinnoh because it's a 20th anniversary movie and if they're gonna shill something other than first place too might as well shill second
>>
>>32274416
>implying the Color wasn't the DSi/New 3DS to the original Game Boy
>>
>there will be games for kanto, star and dp remakes
>film have a bit of the three
People who didnt expect that are retard, hide all the post who are impresed, is a faggot filter
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.