[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Usually, I don't post there but I have recently heard about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1491263007557.jpg (96KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491263007557.jpg
96KB, 500x500px
Usually, I don't post there but I have recently heard about some of the strangest news that just occurred in my office. This might come off being crazy and bullshit for most people, but here's the run down what's happened.

>Some heavy discussion happening within uppers of GF company
>mentioning shit about pokemon and it's future
>Pokemon is starting to get old and stale
>Masuda wanted to reduce the number of pokemon, because they are getting too much pokemon and it's become increasingly harder to work with it
>Mentioned about the feedback from it's fans claiming that there's not enough new pokemon and were disappointed about the amount of new pokemon
>One suggested that they should divide the current pokemon and future pokemon into two categories
>one is Old world, which has current pokemon
>secondly is New world, which has new pokemon past the date of when gen 7 is finished
>new world does not feature nor mention Old World pokemon
>select few would be kept into the new world, notably the Pikachu line
>Suggested so that they can "restart" pokemon series and try focus on new pokemon without worrying about total anymore, at least for another 20 years or so.

Because of that idea, most people agreed to that as it gives some new energy into current series that's about to get stale. Some people were worried about it because of negative feedback of replacing old pokemon.

And in anime, they suggested that they would kill off Ash for good after gen 7 with him winning at last. Ash will be replaced by another clone character to give a fresh image of Pokemon series..

If anyone wants any questions, I'm free to answer that.
>>
>>32273125
Eat a turd
>>
>>32273125
Have sex
>>
>>32273125
Hit the weights
>>
>>32273125

Come on man, at least put some effort into it.
>>
>>32273125
kys lol
>>
>>32273125
No
>>
>>32273125
Post cawk
>>
>>32273125
Seek sunlight
>>
>>32273125
Take a shower
>>
File: 1464945893427.jpg (21KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1464945893427.jpg
21KB, 500x500px
Expected.
>>
>>32273125
Get a clue
>>
Take off the mask.
>>
>>32273125
Yeah no, they're never doing that. Gen 3 backlash was bad enough for them.
>>
>>32273125
Tell me about Bane
>>
I would love a complete new slate BUT theyd need to make a very good game to end the current ones on. All those removed features people love so much, shitloads of extra content, blablabla the whole 9 yards. A proper sendoff to the way the series is now.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.