[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Misty and Brock replaced >No sign of Gary >Lucario

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1471494104557.jpg (45KB, 400x476px) Image search: [Google]
1471494104557.jpg
45KB, 400x476px
>Misty and Brock replaced
>No sign of Gary
>Lucario and Piplup
>Rival-like kid has of all starters: Incineroar

I don't personally mind much but...Holy shit, are they trying to piss off the general masses?
>>
>>32273033
By masses do you mean retard Nostalgiafag Genwunners and Normies?
>>
>>32273033

But the masses love Lucario and Piplup, and you're a fool if you think they won't love an anthropomorphic heel wrestling tiger
>>
>>32273037
This
>>
>>32273037
pretty much
>>32273040
I love incineroar as much as anyone with taste but you're the fool if you don't recall the massive hatewave incineroar got when it first leaked.
>>
>>32273033
Who cares, recapping the first season everyone has seen would be garbage too
>>
>>32273033
Just go rewatch season 1
>>
Why did they redo the original themesong if they are just going to deviate from it so much? Seems like bait and switch.
>>
>>32273037
Yes, that is generally the masses. And you don't want to piss off your consumer base.
>>
>>32273033
but anon, he's going to have all three
>>
I think the new film looks amazing, we're actually getting something new. Kanto looks a lot less boring now.

>>32273033
>Misty and Brock replaced
>No sign of Gary
Perfect.

>Lucario and Piplup
I'm glad 2 of my favourite Pokémon get so much attention from TPCi. This is great.

I would have liked Litten better, but if this means the Litten in the anime isn't going to evolve then it's also great.

>are they trying to piss off the general masses?
Hopefully.
>>
File: IMG_0876.jpg (33KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0876.jpg
33KB, 600x750px
>>32273295
>>
>>32273301
Go back to your shitty /pol/ Discord chat and never come to 4chan ever again you dumbass.
>>
>Children, their target audience, like Piplup and Lucario
>Children, their target audience, like cute Mythical Pokémon
>Children, their target audience, don't give a shit about Misty, Brock and Gary
>Children, their target audience, like Incineroar and aren't engaged in a retarded starter war like a bunch of neckbeard permavirgin autists who live in their parents' basements
If you think this movie was made for you or anyone who actually watched the original series, that's laughable. It was meant to get Japanese children to buy more plastic crap. Nothing more, nothing less. Just like the rest of the anime has been and always will be.
>>
>>32273350
I agree with you, but I also agree with all of the stuff you just listed. This is going to be great.
>>
>>32273033
>>32273161
>Holy shit, are they trying to piss off the general masses?
hopefully, it's about time for them to grow some balls and get experimental.

>>32273058
>you don't recall the massive hatewave incineroar got when it first leaked.
>???
When they first were revealed everyone loved those designs, the only problem people had with incineroar was >fire/fighting
>>
>>32273033
What kid with Incineroar?
>>
>>32273295
>>32273332
mcfucking shadow sneak yourself

Good job on getting my (you) hope it was worth it scrub
>>
>>32275151
Again, go back to your shitty Discord chat you stupid samefag.
>>
File: Spicy-Seasoned-Pretzels-12.jpg (221KB, 749x601px) Image search: [Google]
Spicy-Seasoned-Pretzels-12.jpg
221KB, 749x601px
>>32273033
If they are, I applaud them. This is great! I love the taste of salt.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.