[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the next Pokemon games going to be on? http://www.s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot.png (122KB, 450x568px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot.png
122KB, 450x568px
What are the next Pokemon games going to be on?
http://www.strawpoll.me/12697585
>>
>inb4 patternfags
>inb4 "Switch isn't a handheld"
>>
>>32269486
Switch isn't a dedicated handheld.
>>
>>32269493
You could play Gameboy games on TV too
>>
The one that doesn't have paid online.
Game Freak knows that will be the death of franchise.
>>
>>32269479
>make New 3DS XL
>release exactly one game for it
>>
GameFreak would have to be retarded to make the next games for 3DS. Which makes it seem likely they will.
>>
>>32269511
Imagine being this dense
>>
>>32269511
No it wouldn't. If anything Pokemon will get people to pay for it. Literally the only people who are against paid online are poorfags.
>>
>>32269529
Paid online is stupid but if Nintendo starts having actual servers and it's only $20 it's whatever
>>
>releasing a game on a dead meme console instead of one with an existing fuckhuge userbase

I doubt they're that stupid
>>
>>32269537
Masuda promised us there will never be paid DLC. If we have to pay to fill the dex, that will go against that. True, he is being replaced, but he isn't gone yet as far as I know.
>>
>>32269548
The only limit to the number of Switches sold is the number on shelves that day. They literally can't make enough to meet demand.
>>
Generation 8 will be on the Switch. But Generation 7 will finish on the 3DS.
>>
One more month until Gamefreak confirms the next games and system!
>>
>>32269555
switchfags, ladies and gentlemen
their delusion knows no end
>>
File: Stop..gif (1MB, 498x280px) Image search: [Google]
Stop..gif
1MB, 498x280px
>>32269548
>considering the Switch a dead console
>it's barely been out for a month and has only been screwed over by the fags intentionally trying to break it
>>
It'll be on the 3DS. It shouldn't be, but GameFreak hates knowing that Nintendo owns their only lucrative franchise and puts a LOT of effort into maintaining as much control as possible, probably more work than they actually put into the games. Remember when the 3DS was out for years and GameFreak released four Pokemon games on the DS because fuck it, whatever, right?
They'll put as much on the 3DS as they can before they actually start getting in trouble.
>>
>>32269511
You're forgetting that paid online won't be for every game. That was stated on the website.
>>
>Not having the 4DS as an option
>>
File: 1487488401440.png (779KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487488401440.png
779KB, 1280x720px
>>32269553
Hang on,Masuda is leaving? When was this said?!
>>
Switch
>>
>>32269479
Gen 7 follow up on the 3ds then
Gen 8 on Switch.

It seems pretty obvious.
>>
>>32269553
Paid online isn't DLC lmao. Under that logic you wouldn't have to pay 5$ to transfer Pokemon up to Gen 6 and 7.
>>
>>32269950
Old pokemon is one thing. Version exclusives is another. If you will honestly pay for that, then we might as well be a pay to win app.
>>
>3DS
-Low poly trainers
-Low resolution textures
-Framerate runs like Mr. Burns on the 2 meter dash
-Cartridge cap has reached its limits, much to the point where National Dex has to be accomodated by external software
-Low amount of buttons on base model
+Two screens
+Streaming audio and soundfonts are so high quality, shit's peaked at a point where the only difference is more channels and encoding.

>Switch
-One Screen
-Touchscreen not available in console mode
-Too expensive to be as mass market as 3DS
-Paid online is a deterrent
+Hardware yields better framerate and more detailed models
+Higher resolution means better textures
+More buttons on base model means expanded functionality off the bat
+HD Rumble means you can feel Earthquake and the bounce of Flannery's tits and know the difference between both.
+VR mode means you can experience the intensity of a Pokemon battle as if you were a actually there, watching through a screen door.
>>
>>32269479
3DS, we won't make the Switch until this gen is over.
>>
File: poll - console for next game.png (63KB, 720x580px) Image search: [Google]
poll - console for next game.png
63KB, 720x580px
I did a similar poll some time back
>>
>>32270177
Gamefreak literally just started hiring developers that can make graphics similar to the Wii U and Vita, there wouldn't be enough ample time for the very next mainline game to be on the Switch with how often new games crank out. Think of it like gen 5, BW2 released when the 3DS was already on the market for an entire year, same scenario here.
>>
>>32270260
I agree that the next games will still be on 3DS, but i'm just posting the result of a previous poll
>>
I feel like games for the 3DS would come before something on the switch based on the simple fact that it'll be faster to shit something out for the 3DS to fill the gap before a Switch game.

If a Switch game did come out first I'd be surprised if it wasn't a simplistic spin off for the same reason of filling a time gap.
>>
>>32269479

3DS seeomg as Gen 4 remakes, SM2 or the Gen 1 reimagining haven't come out yet.

But Gen 8 will be on the Switch or I'll eat my own ass.
>>
File: 38d.gif (239KB, 500x419px) Image search: [Google]
38d.gif
239KB, 500x419px
>>32270567
>Wanting gen 4 remakes on the same console as the gen 3 remakes
Why would you want this?
>>
>>32270083
>+HD Rumble means you can feel Earthquake and the bounce of Flannery's tits and know the difference between both.

This is all I ask for in a Switch pokemon game.
>>
3DS if Gen VII

Switch if Gen VIII
>>
>>32269493
But there's no new dedicated handheld in the works. It's going to Switch or Mobile eventually, and there's no damn way Nintendo will let it go to mobile. We might get a final 3DS game, but after that it's Switch until at least gen9
>>
>>32269486
But it's not

>>32269479
>splitting a generation between two systems
>when BW2 came out on the DS
>when the 3DS will have 60 times more players than the Switch and a Pokemon game will sell more than there are Switch consoles out right now
>when the game will be more expensive to make but be priced the same, making there be no net advantage for doing it right now
>when the 3DS has at least two more years left
>when the Switch costs $300 dollars and the cheapest 3DS can cost less than $100
Hmmm, I wonder which one it will go to next
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.