[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Pheromosa suspect test ends today. Say your goodbyes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

File: 795Pheromosa_Dream[1].png (47KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
795Pheromosa_Dream[1].png
47KB, 300x300px
The Pheromosa suspect test ends today. Say your goodbyes to this roach.
>>
File: 1470935401714.jpg (31KB, 760x458px) Image search: [Google]
1470935401714.jpg
31KB, 760x458px
>>32268416
Get næ næ'd, dumb bug.
>>
>>32268416
Mega beedrill came just in time to make a good substitute of this buge
>>
>>32268416
RIP deoxys buge
>>
Assuming it does get banned, will it be any good in Ubers?

I don't really follow either form of competitive, but apparently some things that got banned from OU in the past are kind of shit in Ubers (Landorus-Incarnate comes to mind)
>>
The stall agenda sees another victory
>>
>>32268471
She's B tier in Ubers already
>>
>>32268471
It has to compete with deoxys so don't expect much usage.
>>
>>32268471
it's currently b rank in ubers
>>
>>32268564
Won't be long before Mawile and Hoopa-U go to.
>>
>>32268590
>hoopa

get with the times
>>
>duggy stall stays

>pheromosa the stallbreaker goes
>>
>>32268621
>>32268564
>stall
>giving a shit about pheromosa when every stall team carries toxapex anyways
>>
>>32268653
>Pheramosa used Breakneck Blitz!
>>
>>32268705

That's literally the only reason Phero runs Breakneck Blitz

Pheromosa can't do shit to stall otherwise, that's why even offensive teams having taken to running Toxapex so that they don't get 6-0'd by Pheromosa
>>
>>32268730
>only reason
>what is Tapu Fini, Clefable, pretty much any neutral mon that the QD set likes to break through
>"Pheramosa only runs Breakneck Blitz for stall! Otherwise it can't do anything do stall!"

really made my thinker clinker with that one, anon
>>
>>32268621
I don't think you know what a stallbreaker is.
>>
>>32268821
Tell me how it isn't.
>>
>>32268866
Stallbreakers usually carry taunt to cripple walls or substitute to avoid status and boost safely.
>>
>>32268416
BANNED and banished to oblivion, next up we have the space ship and the daddy landorus t.
>>
>>32268898
Or they can outright KO or severely weaken a Pokemon with a high powered move.
>>
>>32268907
>celesteela and lando t
>not megagross and grenigger
>>
>>32268914
That's a wallbreaker
>>
>>32268915
i was talking about metagross actually. Grenigga needs to be removed from the game - its to fuking stupid. I cringe every time it gets that stupid battle bond.
>>
>>32268920
And just WHAT is stall filled with?
>>
>>32268956
pokemon that can severely cripple a wallbreaker with toxic and will-o-wisp or outright remove them with dugtrio.
Wallbreakers are typically much better versus balance, defensive balance, and bulky offense than they are versus stall.
>>
Pheromosa isn't a wallbreaker or a stallbreaker. The teams it threatens most are offensive teams who don't have the bulk to withstand Pheromosa's attacks.
>>
Unban blaziken
>>
>>32269043

Talonflame being dead + Tapu Lele's presence = Fuck no
>>
>>32268435
Chances are most people will not opt to give up megagross though.
>>
>>32269072
>most
That's fine, but they should recognize Beedrill as a suitable alternative if all they have Metagross for is FAIRYFUCKER 3000.
>>
>>32268981
A stallbreaker is a mon like Pheramosa who carries a Z move just for the task. All it takes is that one mon to be gone for stall to be broken. This is especially so considering its ability. The QD set is what got it its ban status.

>>32269095
Beedrill lacks ice coverage and takes a mega slot.
>>
>>32269095
You underestimate the value of fairyfucker.
Phero is nice but if it took up the slot needed to deal with Tapu spamu and lacked some coverage, I don't think the usage would be quite as high. Beedrill is fine, but it simply doesn't have the utility megagross has in the current meta.
>>
>>32268416

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELdqy9eTx1g
>>
>>32269072
>megagross
that shit's next to go so who cares
>>
>>32269610
But it hasn't yet, and no mention of a test has been initiated, so the answer is anyone who wants to win matches in OU. Beedrill itself is only a C+ mega last I checked anyway, there are options under megagross to fill the slot better even if it gets tested.
>>
>>32269610
Now that M-Medicham is back, the M-Meta suspect is no longer the first priority since it has a little bit of competition for the mega slot.
I'd say Greninja is the next in line for the banhammer
>>
>>32269637
Only reason it was C+ was because there was literally no reason to use it when Pheromosa was better than it in literally every way AND took a mega slot. Once Megagross is gone(give it a month or so), Beedrill will shoot up like a mother fucker.
>>
>>32269722
There's stiff competition for it even with Phero gone. It'll maybe rise to B. Still not a prime material for the mega slot, and more megas will be slowly introduced, making it even more difficult.
>>
>>32269704
if you genuinely think that medicham, which has been out for 6 hours so your mega slot argument is based on nothing, is going to stop metagross getting a suspect test next then i don't know what to say. metagross is completely broken, medicham doesn't change that just because it's another mega.
>>
>>32269704
MMedi is out yet?
>>
>>32269778
mawile, beedrill, medicham and audino mega stones are being distributed over wi-fi from today
>>
>>32269722
Not really. Beedrill is decent but it certainly isn't next in line as a prime mega option if megagross is banned.
>>
Remember the golden rule of OU: if it beats Lando, it's gotta go.

RIP Pheromosa.
>>
>>32268564
Pheromosa ban benefits offense if anything. Stall play has toxapex and Phero isn't really a problem.
Otherwise that little shit annihilates every offensive threat.
>>
>It's so overcentralizing you guys
>Doggo of 50% usage is ok though

Also good job smogon on this shitshow, it was already preordained that she would be banned.
>>
>>32268416
Good
>>
>>32270364
>it gets ice beam so its a lando counter hurr durr

Is this the absolute peak of vp's competitive prowess? Is the entire board truley sub 1100 shitters?
>>
>>32270364

>Aegislash
>>
>>32268621
>>32268564
>it's another 1100 elo retard from /vp/ thinks Pheromosa does anything to Stall episode.
>>
>>32268766
>>32268821
He meant wallbreaker
>>
>>32270539
Nvm you already figured kek
>>
>>32270393
>offense is forced to either run two or more priority users or toxapex because scarfers literally can't do their job if phero gets a speed boost
>b-b-but lando
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.