[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So are they gonna go back to doing mega evolutions for the gen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_of1pfbav531s87y5ho1_500.gif (2MB, 500x465px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_of1pfbav531s87y5ho1_500.gif
2MB, 500x465px
So are they gonna go back to
doing mega evolutions for the gen 4 remakes or will they just focus on exclusive Z moves for sinnoh starters and legendaries?
>>
>>32268331
z-moves for kanto starters and legendaries of course.
>>
>>32268331
Who the fuck knows? I'm not sure why you're asking /vp/. As far as the developers' stance on this goes, they said that they would like to do more Megas if they get the chance to. That this time around, they were focusing on Z moves, so no new Megas were introduced.

So who knows. No one knows when that "chance" will come.
>>
>>32268331
Megas for remakes/sequels to expand on a Pokemon and revitalize interest
Regional Variants for new regions to emphasize the new region's qualities and adapt old Pokemon into it
>>
File: 1429789604781.png (184KB, 500x540px) Image search: [Google]
1429789604781.png
184KB, 500x540px
>>32268331
>he thinks gen 4 will get a remake

Sinnohfetus pls
>>
>>32268429
Your right
We're getting a gen 4 sequel
>>
>>32268331
>implying there will be gen 4 remakes
Please kill yourself already Sinnohfetus.
>>
>>32268497
That's what people said about Johto and Hoenn. The remakes will happen but there's no specific anniversary they'll be released to celebrate.
>>
>>32268489
As someone who absolutely hates gen 4 I'd really prefer that because that means they could potentially make the games good but then again, this is post gen V Gamefreak we're talking about here.
>>
>gen 4 remakes
toplaff

have fun in kanto later this year
>>
>>32268331
That's an easy question. Remakes always follow the gimmick of the generation. It will be Z moves.
>>
>>32268331
Infernape gets Battle Bond
screenshot this
>>
>>32268331
Z moves aren't marketable enough and Sinnoh formes won't make any sense so yes
>>
Hoping for Gen 4 Megas In The Event They Do Remakes.

Wishes:
-Floatzel
-Toxicroak
-Dusknoir
-Probopass

Ones That'd Probably Be Broken But I Want:
-Mega Sinnoh Starters
-Ambipom
-Roserade
-Yanmega
>>
>>32270067

Non Gen 4 mons I want Megas of.

Butterfree
Nidoqueen
Nidoking
Arcanine
Rapidash
Dragonite
Ledian
Lanturn
Girafarig
Slowking
Mantine
Swalot
Torkoal
Flygon
Cacturne
Gothitelle
Reuniclus
Emolga
Sawsbuck
Beeheyem
Beartic
Hydreigon
>>
>>32270115
Pretty good taste. Highlights being

God tier choices, the only ones i don't really want megas of are
>Dragonite (even though it is deserving, i'm salty about its design)
>Ledian (they'd make it a defensive bug/flying)
>Emolga (if Dedenne didn't do it, none of the Pikas will)
>>
>>32270138
*highlights being Sawsbuck, Beartic, the Nidos, and Beeheyem
>>
>>32268429
S&M2 Lilly's Dominatrix Bugaloo

>She's got her own assistant Type:null, and this time Nebby gets in the fucking bag!
>>
>>32270138
Dragonite mega with drizzle!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.