[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So instead of making the anime something that defines starter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

So instead of making the anime something that defines starter popularity because "ash picked this starter or evolved this starter" why not make it so all starters get equaly showcased by making it how the kanto/johto arcs were or just make an anime that focuses on three different protagonists.

I mean its pretty annoying that we went from:
>which starter is your favorite? All of them get equal focus by marketing

To:
>this is the canon starter because its marketed the most and is the most popular
>>
>>32267828
>anime that just abandons trainers full stop and lets three starters be a main character trio never ever
>>
>>32267828
Your so called equal treatment also meant the only way we saw the final forms was by one off characters that mean absolutely nothing.
>>
>why not make it so all starters get equaly showcased by making it how the kanto/johto arcs

uh new flash they didn't get "equaly showcased"

charizard got way more then Bulbasaur and Squirtle

the gen 2 starters were better but not "equal"
>>
>>32267868
Charizard got "focus" in that it evolvdd but ash used the other two and won fights because of them.

Its hella better than the massive shaft nonfocus starters get in gens 3, 4, and 6 in the anime
>>
Why do you care about "starter popularity" in the first place?
>>
If you're going to be bothered about your favorite not getting attention, then I question why it's your favorite to begin with.
>>
>>32267828
Barafag detected

Face it. Shitten is going to be left in the dust once they reveal Rowlet's far more interesting and based backstory.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.