[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously? Did anyone actually think Ash wasn't going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Seriously? Did anyone actually think Ash wasn't going to catch Litten?
>>
That one owlfag who spammed his shitty "Kukui catches Litten" theory and a few owlfags who believed it
>>
Also, did you put the title as your name by accident?
>>
the real question is

Who IS the Masked Royal?
>>
>>32265123
If I pull that mask off will he die?
>>
>>32265106
Yeah, I was feeling sleepy and didn't notice it until I posted it
>>
>>32265083
>Why did people actually believe the royal theory.

Well let's see,
Oh! This is why.
>Actually looking outside the box,
>Not just looking at ash, and Incineroar, and aiming it belongs to him automatically like everyone else.
>using actual context clues.
>Using actual evidence from games, anime, and dex entries.
>actually explaining what's going around the picture.
>Actually giving us a way new prospective on the pictures.
Seriously I didn't notice that that Decidueye was in the forest, or incineroar at the battle royal, or primarena at the beach.
>All this, coupled with a good but yet simple name.

Ya, I was actually really more surprised that it didn't happen.
>>
Well not me, I'm not the fag who thinks lucha libre is the same as puroresu
>>
>>32265918
>>32265096
>>32265083
Okay, my friend who loves going to /vp/ And just sharing his personal opinions can't even do that anymore because his favorite pokemon, and the pokemon that he wanted to see in the anime the most is being picked at by some faget. And somehow I knew it was you comedy relief fag/ old man. You know what I didn't have a good day to day. And seeing this just makes me snap. So I had it. It's time comedy relief fag. I want to actually fight you. Literally fight you right now, and since your so good at shit posting, you won't mind catching these hands. And I don't even want to hear an excus, I want to fight you here and now. And since I got a fired that can hack good I'll go to him to see if h ed might be able to find your location. And after I find were you are it's done, but I know your scary ass is going to take this like a joke. And that's fin by me, but keep in mind I'm looking for you as we speak so pleas continue to post comedy relief owl threads, and keep posting pictures of rowlet doing silly stuff, but when I get my hands on you, you better be ready to fight. And I'll post this in every starter related thread So I know you won't miss it.
>>
>>32265867
>Overthinking
You could have just this, this is pokeani after all.

>>32266010
OP here, but:
>6 posts and 8 posters
>somehow, three of them are the same person.
Add the post where I said I fucked up and typed the title as my name.

I mean, I was just asking why did people believe Ash wasn't going to catch Litten. I never said anything about Decidueye, I actually love him too.
>>
File: image.jpg (131KB, 1179x675px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131KB, 1179x675px
REMINDER
>>
>>32266121
I've enjoyed seeing his mind degrading, though.
>>
>>32266121
*could have said this.

*6 posters and 8 replies

Fuck, I should really get some sleep
>>
>>32266123
Yup, it's official, your going to be my new victim bitch, if you want me to burnt more then I am, just keep posting. Trust me your not going to be laughing when I'm at your door step. And best part is, you won't know who I am.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.