[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i'm playing platinum and i'm at the elite four and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

So i'm playing platinum and i'm at the elite four and lucian's gallade is fucking destroying my team every time. Do i need to grind more?
My pokemon are
Krikitune: level 51
Noctowl: level 50
Lickilicki: level 57
Mamoswine: Level 52
bastiodn: level 53
and porygon z: level 55

His gallade is level 59. I'd normally just take it on with noctowl but it has fucking stone edge and on the off change he misses even with a critical air slash only did a little over half his half. It then uses it's sitrus berry, knocks out my noctowl and uses drain punch of the rest of my team (except for krikitune which it uses rocks on)
inb4: git gud
>>
>>32264951
Is it possible to get Hyper Beam before the E4? Maybe Porygon Z might have a chance.
>>
>>32265007
This thing has insane special defenses, and the light screen mr.mime puts up doesn't help. I managed to get off a dark pulse on porygon z and it did so little it was maybe and 8th of it's health bar. (I didn't realize fighting resists dark and that it'd be neutral damage otherwise i'd have just used tri attack)
but yes you can get hyperbeam pre-elite four. it's on sale in the vielstone department store.
>>
File: 1489223774184.gif (848KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1489223774184.gif
848KB, 500x281px
>>32264951
> Gallade keeps destroying my team, pls help!
> 4/6 of my pokemon are weak to fighting moves
> i don't know why I keep losing
never change, /vp/
>>
>>32264951
unironically git gud you casual faggot
>>
>>32264951
>kriketune
>noctowl

I'm not sure what you expected if you fill your team with shitmons with the rest of your team all weak to fighting
>>
>>32265086
Ironically kys you unhelpful, unfunny, asshole.
>>
File: why this.png (15KB, 470x319px) Image search: [Google]
why this.png
15KB, 470x319px
>>32265100
To be honest, i just used a randomizer to pick my team for me. And i was even gentle on myself in letting myself fully evolve the things it picked for me. (because i was not using a fucking krikitot)
>>
>>32265112
Try Reflect/Air Slash/Roost on Noctowl. Wall it out.
>>
>>32265112
Use Shadow Ball instead of Dark Pulse on Porygon-Z and feed it an X-speed before Gallade comes out

If you're having trouble in game just buy X-items
>>
>>32265151
>using x-items
Wait people actually do that?
>>
>>32265157
They are literally the most powerful items in-game, I never use them because it would trivialise every fight but since OP is playing with worthless shitmons he might need them.
>>
>>32264951
>Krikitune
>Noctowl
>Lickilicki
>Bastiodn
You deserve to lose with that shit team
>>
>>32264951

like fuck man most of your team is weak to fighting.
>>
>>32264951
Teach p-z hyper beam, or teach one of your pokemon a status move like hypnosis or thunder wave.
>>
Teach your Noctowl reflect and give it a light clay (you can get one from the underground). On gallade send him out and hope for a stone miss, and set up reflect. Then, send out mamo when noct is taken out for stab earthquakes, switching to to lickilicky and healing and reviving Mamo when hes taken out. Physical attacks are your friend because Gallade has like 115 SpDef, porygon z with shad ball will do like a third max (160 BP w/ super effective mutiplier vs 150 BP w/ STAB) This will also be pretty useful for cynthias garchomp since I think the only move it can use to OHKO Noct is Stone Edge or Dragon Rush, both having shit accuracy (Brick Break and Fire Fang have low BP, but then again it is a garchomp)
>>
Here's an advice: Git gud
>>
>>32265157
You should give them a try sometime, its pretty funny how absudrly good they are
>>
>>32264951
>>32265112

How the hell did you beat Fighting Gym?
>>
>>32265104
>wah, wah, some evil bully is telling me to get better in a fucking Pokémon game, kys
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.