[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pdg/ - Pokémon Duel General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 40

File: 1491457122307_2.png (861KB, 1210x881px) Image search: [Google]
1491457122307_2.png
861KB, 1210x881px
"""""Fire""""" Gym Edition

>Discord chat
https://discord.gg/VYtmAcs
>Figure Lists (Click the figure to see the movesets)
http://serebii.net/duel/figures.shtml
>Plates Listing
http://serebii.net/duel/plates.shtml
>Quest Rewards
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/amanomurakumo/20170129
>Japanese Pokemon Duel twitter
https://twitter.com/pokemoncomaster

Store Links:
>iOS
itunes.apple.com/us/app/pokemon-duel/id1078819328
>Android
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.pokemon.pokemoncomaster&hl=en
>APK File
www.apkmirror.com/apk/the-pokemon-company/pokemon-duel/

>FAQs
http://pastebin.com/U26QTvSY

Previous thread: >>32238949
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-06-18-47-58.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-06-18-47-58.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>permakilling a deoxys

better than sex
>>
File: IMG_0768.png (999KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0768.png
999KB, 1536x2048px
Reposting my team.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170406-121746.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170406-121746.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
Post gym teams

>1650
>>
How active is this place nowadays?
>>
>>32259612
not very
deoxys + reuniclus spooked people off
they're legitimately anti-fun
>>
>tfw I'm taking a break from playing the game cause the moment I got the figures I wanted i started getting MIss after MIss and have been only plummeting in the ranks

i've been having it bad since the gym started, I capped at 5 bot wins and decided I was getting beaten up too badly (even when I had the clear advantage) to continue,
>>
>>32259612
>>32259675
For a /vp/ general, I'd still say it's pretty active. These threads tend to only last 2-3 days before the bump limit is reached, whereas /shuffle/ for example crawls at a snails pace
>>
>>32259915
pogo is still way more active and it baffles me why because it has more problems and less content
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-06-08-51-46.png (564KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-06-08-51-46.png
564KB, 1080x1920px
my gym team
>>
>>32259131
>>32259492
>>32259945

I don't mean this to come across in a negative manner but what is the purpose of these posts?
>>
>>32259960
Does it matter? Isn't this entire thread just for general congregation?
>>
>>32259973
I'm just curious why people post them
>>
If I get a timed booster before ranking up will the contents stay as if I haven't ranked up or can I get the new figures too?
>>
>>32259992
I've never seen a definitive answer for this, people claim both
>>
>>32259980
Why not?
>>
Reuniclus sucks in this gym, I'm having better win ratios with an improvised rush deck since I have no fire types.
>>
>>32258936
How would you know?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-06-09-09-21.png (495KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-06-09-09-21.png
495KB, 1080x1920px
>>32259992
The league you were in when you got the booster determines its contents

Source: Pic related
>>
>>32259915
Don't talk shit about Shuffle! We just got a glitch that breaks the game and makes it amazingly easy! Won't get anything like that in your game!
>>
>>32260041
OK thanks, kinda sucks the only EXs I can get are the 3 starters. Hope for a Charizard I guess.
>>
>>32260054
Your repeat and pikachu infested shitheap of a game is dead m8
>muh Alola!
Have fun only getting 3 Alola stages at a time lmao
>>
>>32259923
at least pogo devs actively buff and nerf Pokemon and seem to care whether or not the players are having fun. They also don't let whales buy their way to the top
>>
File: Screenshot_20170406-100111.png (304KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170406-100111.png
304KB, 720x1280px
>>32259492
>1472
I miss the last gym
>>
File: Screenshot_20170406-161549.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170406-161549.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
Is this a new bot?

X defend on 1st go and stayed on entry, 2nd go didnt land on home.
>>
>>32260556
The matchmaking system isn't that bad, they throw bots if they can't find opponents for you in certain time
>>
Is there any reason to run Quilava>Typhlosion? What can Quilava kill reliably?
>>
>>32260823
40 damage is curve for 3MP, so it can reliably knock out Mew, Eons, and most other runners.
Quilava also has an ability that puts it above curve.

Typhlosion is below curve whenever there's fewer than two Pokemon in your PC, but evolving lets it check Zapdos and match Brain Link.
>>
>>32260823
Most mp 3 figs once his ability is active. Run him along with some double edgers or exploders.
>>
Just got my Groudon
>>
>>32258872

Izy master
>>
>>32261192
Missclick*
>>
>>32261184
>1 MP
>no Gold attack
>no ability
>smaller Break Energy sacrifice chance than Rayquaza
>can't even completely erase the miss

After the gym ends this guy is getting no love, and this is supposed to be an """"updated""" figure.
>>
>>32261238
Is it even better then Rhydon?
>>
>they didn't even give darkbot the dark energy
For what purpose?
>>
>home screen is stuck trying to load the news
H-help, I already tried clearing the cache and nothing happened
>>
>>32261530
There's a Reddit post about it. Try to be clicking the bottom left information tab as the main screen turns on
>>
is anyone else just giving up on this game? I had so much fun with it initially, even after deoxys and reuniclus were added despite me never getting any, but the last few weeks have just been bad. The devs don't care about balancing anything. Deoxys/Reuniclus are still the best teams in the gyms. League matches are long and tedious. Gym matches are long and tedious. I can barely bring myself to bother getting my timed boosters anymore.

I want to quit but part of me doesn't because there's a tiny sliver of hope in me that devs will do something about the balance eventually. If I quit now and play again later, I'll miss out on gym rewards and ex cubes and shit.
>>
File: IMG_0667.png (38KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0667.png
38KB, 250x250px
>it's an "opponent's Tyranitar lands Earthquake and knocks out their goalie letting me walk into their goal" episode"
I love these episodes
>>
What the fuck? Did I get my figures fucking hacked like in the story?

My shit has been missing 4/5 of the time since yesterday. Rhyperior literally missed ALL the time holy shit I'm beyond mind right now.
>>
File: iknowdatfeel.jpg (17KB, 400x369px) Image search: [Google]
iknowdatfeel.jpg
17KB, 400x369px
>>32261956
i feel the same anon
>>
>Two EX figs from opening boosters after every win

We did it reddit
>>
File: turtle.png (383KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
turtle.png
383KB, 640x1136px
>>32262028
My own Torterra knocked out my whole back line yesterday including Ho-oh. I still managed to win somehow

>>
god all you people complaining about the game are pathetic. The entitlement on this thread is astounding. The devs are trying their hardest to make a fun game to be able to pay their bills and all you losers do is whine and complain.

>"waaaaa somebody spent money on the game what a faggot hahaha what a fucking whale. The devs should listen to cater to players who will never spend money and are a burden on the servers waaaaaaa"

Kill yourselves
>>
>>32262526
>trying their hardest
Proof?
>>
>>32262526
I know this is weak bait and you're doing it for the (you)s, but not only will I give you one, I'll also respond unironically.

The issue isn't that you're expected to pay, the issue is that the meta has become stale with four specific figures (Zapdos, Deoxys, Reuniclus, and Mew) being the only four that matter even though the game has hundreds of different and unique figures. There's no reason for these four figures to be so objectively stronger than anything else with no real viable counter.

It doesn't help that these figures are unobtainable from quadpacks. The only way to get them is through timed boosters or crafting. And crafting is ridiculously expensive; USD$80 will only give you 2000 gems, which translates to 2000 material or half of one EX. For reference, a team of 3 Reuniclus, a Deoxys A, a Mew, and a Zapdos comes out to 16400 gems or $656.

And these aren't new figures, either. Deoxys has been out for a while. The efforts to nerf these figures have done very little to actually put a dent in the meta, while unrelated buffs to older figures haven't put them anywhere near the creeped power level.
>>
Hey, I know it was one of you but please refrain from using N- in your name as it represents our reddit clan

Thanks
N-Reddit
>>
>>32262597
N-oThankyou
>>
>>32262324

>Rhyperior missing over and over again by itself and getting you ruined cause you used too many turns setting him up next to the goal

that's why i decided to leave the game a lone for a while, i already got the pieces I wanted, so it's no big problem, I'm gonna take it easy and just take my login bonus, maybe play the mandatory dailies
>>
Playing this game is fun but man, no matter what losing always feels so shitty. Also fuck hurdle jump and Sand Veil I fall for that shot every time
>>
>>32262597
N-o.
>>
>>32261956
>>32262407
Don´t do it! I kinda feel the same way, but not so much since I have 3 Deoxys. I´m sure devs will balance it eventually though.

This is not Pokémon Go, this dudes really seem to know what they´re doing. I don´t what happened with the Deoxys, but try to get enough Material to buy at least an Attack Form. I think they´ll try to add some new figures to counter the Ds or they will just straight up nerf them.
>>
>>32263441
>Go
>bi-weekly updates that are mostly trash
>~monthly events increased spawns, double candy/xp
>occasional balance changes
>no deoxys
>quarterly major updates confirmed things like Gen 3+, gym rework

>Duel
>monthly gyms, with new figures released a couple weeks prior
>balance changes released with new figures
>deoxys
>still no festivals
>no signs of gym, new figures that do nothing to stop deoxys, gym changing

>Shuffle
>lol
>>
>reshiram + zekrom is actually netting me wins somehow
>feel nostalgic after using the 3 salamence meme team
feels good man. i'm even beating reuniclus teams
>>
SHould I get douse drive and long barrel for this gym? Honestly my team feels weak due to lack of flygon, infernape, moltres and heatran.
>>
This game can't be fixed. It's over.

Energy cards mean nothing. It's not enough. Oh instead of going to the PC, your knocked out figures just go to the bench. What's the point? If Deoxys is attacking your goalie, you can't actually do anything. You can't attack Deoxys because it switches to another Deoxys that can counter you. You just have to wait for it to attack you and miss. But why would it even bother? Just keep attacking the goalie.

A direct counter would be more broken. A figure with a large gold attack does does more than 130 damage. Okay. Fuck that. A figure that is immune to respins. Okay. it still dies to 130 damage white attack. Another figure with break energy. Because that's working so well.

Buffs old figures so they become relevant. Like Delphox and Charizard. They're still useless.

There's nothing that can be done unless literally every figure recieves a massive buff and 130 becomes the norm.

Why can't they just separate the Japanese and International playerbases? Nerf/buff figures at will for International and let the shitty whales in Japanland play with their broken decks. Easy. No need to worry about the supposed gacha law. No need to worry about whales becoming unhappy. No more massive complaints from the west. Win/fucking win.
>>
>>32264056
I never found the drives useful. Genesect has such a high chance of not attacking and the drives only work for one turn. You have to land an attack AND knock out the opponent for the drive to take effect. Not worth the gems.

Long Barrel is okay but the main use for Rhyperior is its amazing blue move, Bulldozer.
>>
>>32264069
Oh those are actual japs? I thought I was playing against weebs with jap names
>>
>>32264069
Give Metagross' Bullet Punch the same ability as Mew's Hyper Sonic

Not a direct counter by any means, but a Deoxys-A vs Metagross fight is now a 50/50 coin flip instead of being 75% in favor of Deoxys. Plus this actually makes Metagross is into a good defender instead of a jobber like always
>>
>>32264094
Also, forgot to mention maybe lowering Metal Claw's damage to like 70 or something just to balance it out
>>
>>32264090
Oh yeah I agree with the rhyperior thing, the few times I managed to switch him next to the goal he won me the game, but my problem right now is getting near the god damn thing with any 3 mp figure. My Delphox and magmar (with magmortar evo) have it hard.
>>
I have 4000 material saved up. Should I get Deoxys A, Zekrom, or Metagross?

My team is:
Ho-Oh
Whimsicott
Leafeon
Mew
Zapdos
Reshiram
>>
>>32264127
Wasn't that how much damage Metagross' Metal claw did Beforehand?
>>
>>32264316
Probably, but I'm only suggesting bringing it back down because otherwise only anything 91 or above damage has a chance against Metagross as long as Metagross doesn't land on Hyper Beam or Bullet Punch if its 100+ damage
>>
>>32264090

>use long barrel

>rock wrecker comes at a time when the only valid target in range is now my own moltres

WHY NOT INCLUDE FIGURES IN A 1-3 RANGE AND NOT JUST 2-3!?

I FUCKING PAID GEMS FOR THAT PLATE AND A TURN TO BOOT
>>
Just downloaded this, wtf do I do? what do i don't?
>>
>>32264281
Deoxys figures are only 3000, the developers WANT you to get a full team of six
>>
>when you survive and kill the 2 deoxys A in the full deoxys deck, only to lose later to a deoxys S that got lucky and killed your metagross as it was trying to kill itself to revive one of the Deoxys A
>>
>30 wins
>28 commons
>2 uncommons

fuck this stupid gym
>>
>>32265084
But in 5 more wins, you get an EX anon :^)
>>
>>32265084
At least you got two uncommons...
>>
>>32265115
oh boy a 1MP pokemon that is unusable outside the gym
>>
>>32265202
>unusable outside
Inside too! He's boss of fucking nothing.
>>
>>32259131
>Charmeleon
>Reshiram
>Fucking GROUDON

For what purpose?
>>
I have 4000 material. should i get deoxys a or a metagross. or something else

i'm 2500 in elagues
>>
>>32265410
deoxys a is a great figure on his own, metagross is only good if you have a good team already and honestly in 2500-2600 you dont see always deoxys teams
>>
>>32265468
I've seen them at ranks lower than that so there's probably a good chance of them popping up consistently in the "good" people ranks.
>>
>>32265410
metagross. unless you plan on cl leveling deoxys a. everyone has one and you'll lose to higher ones (unless you burn them like i am in this gym)
>>
>>32265509
i'm 2600 ranking and i dont see a lot of full deoxys teams, one or two deoxys but not many full teams and personaly i think it's a waste put a metagross for one or two deoxys
>>
fucking christ there are some horrendous players with triple moltres
>>
>>32265629

I just wish they would do something about the Soar+1 issue.
>>
>>32265758
The flaming birds and the fire dragon should not be allowed to have 3MP at any point. This gym is fucking awful and I regret clicking play every time.
>>
I just want to buy with the Groudon for autism sake
>>
>>32263699
>Go
>bi-weekly updates that are mostly trash
literally nothing significant ever
>~monthly events increased spawns, double candy/xp
literally just pikachu with a hat and not-shiny magikarp
changing numbers for spawns or resources alone is not an event
>occasional balance changes
theres nothing to balance. the gym system is completely ridiculously in mechanics and pokemon stats (merging physical and special together is retarded)
>no deoxys
nothing to say
>quarterly major updates confirmed things like Gen 3+, gym rework
there has NEVER been a truly significant update to pokemon go
adding more pokemon that all do the same thing is meaningless
gen 1 still isnt released
gym rework should have been done before the game release. the fact that it got released how it was is a joke, and the fact that it still hasn't been fixed to this day (even minor changes like not using the pants on head CP system) is absolutely insane
>>
>>32264069
>Energy cards mean nothing.
>You can't attack Deoxys because it switches to another Deoxys that can counter you.

the dark energy card literally stops that from happening
>>
>>32264069
>Why can't they just separate the Japanese and International playerbases? Nerf/buff figures at will for International and let the shitty whales in Japanland play with their broken decks. Easy. No need to worry about the supposed gacha law. No need to worry about whales becoming unhappy. No more massive complaints from the west. Win/fucking win.

There is literally NO gacha law about not being allowed to nerf figures
its a dumb reddit rumour that people latched onto and not a single person has provided evidence about it
>>
>>32266334
then why haven't the devs nerfed deoxys then? They're aware they created a problem and they're trying to fix it. Why not just fucking nerf them and get it over with
>>
>>32266357
Because they don't want to make people upset (which is a dumb reason)
its got nothing to do with any 'law' though
>>
>>32266327
>changing numbers for spawns or resources alone is not an event
Yes it is
>>
>>32266357
Because if Deoxys is broken people will pay lots and lots of money until they have many Deoxys figures. It's business 101. If it's broken, don't fix it until you have something even more broken you can charge even more for.
>>
>>32266373
But you can't even buy Deoxys at this point except for exchanging material for one. And I think that even rich trust fund babbies won't shell out $200 for a single figure just to boost its Clv
>>
>>32266381
>you can't even buy Deoxys at this point except for exchanging material for one
Exactly. You will never pull it so you're forced to spend even more real life currency getting useless shit until you have enough degraded pretend currency from spending pretend currency to get your desired object. People have always been and will always be stupid and rich enough to allow this kind of business model to succeed. It's very obvious that they can and will do it because you know there's a bunch of people out there chilling at the top with their max Clv Deoxys teams.
>>
>>32266371
Yeah as much as doing the weekly groceries is an event

call it an event if you want, but don't present it as a special occassion
>>
Post number of gym wins, highest streak and notable rewards

Wins: 27
Streak: 11
Rewards:
Torterra
Keldeo
Venusaur
Venusaur

Bonus: EX cube from a daily booster
>>
>>32266419
Wins: 27
Streak: 9
Rewards:
Fucking nothing
>>
>>32266419
Wins: 30
Streak: 2 no I'm not even doing the reddit thing where you gimp yourself and end your streak it's because fuck Deoxys I have no 3* purple or gold attackers what the fuck is this stupid ass game fuck this shit I just
Rewards:
wow it's fucking nothing
>>
>If you don't have Moltres or Ho-Oh you can choke on a dick: the gym

Very fun
>>
>>32265629
Just fought one. Attacked a cosmo'd deoxys on turn 2 and lost

The dark side is actually pretty good in this gym with just A snd S. A lot of people depend on playing their early game out using a Moltres rush, and a 4mp mon disrupts that
>>
shit reddit does:

>forms 'clans'
>'tanks rating' because they think it makes sense
>ends gym streaks early

what else goes on the list?
>>
>>32266630
I don't know because I don't browse reddit in the first place
>>
>>32266637
you don't to, you can tell because their shitty 'tactics' leak to here
>>
>>32266630
>suck anyone's dick if they have a rating of 3000 or higher
>say "wow this community is so salty" unironically
>mods that post incorrect information
>"I can't believe the entitlement here"
>>
>Gabite can't kill a Shuppet in 4 fucking tries

No that's very cool, awesome, epic desu. Wow I love this game haha thanks gabite you fucking jobbing piece of shit
>>
>>32266419
wins: 50
streak: 2
rewards:
deoxys S, manaphy
>>
>>32266630

>posts positively in /pdg/ about Deoxys and the current meta
>>
>>32266419
47 wins
Cutting my streaks at 2.
So many fucking Caterpie.
Nothing better than a UC.
My only saving grace was breaking down on getting a Quad booster in the hopes of a Ho-Oh and getting a second Reshiram for the gym.
>>
>>32267046
>Moltres lost me a streak of 6 after it repeatedly Roosted or Missed against a BURNED Shuppet
Simply epic
>>
>>32267459
You fucking deserve it
>>
>>32261530
>>32261574
>This bug as well
>Clicking that button does nothing
I'm finally free
>>
It's funny and very sad how despite the buff Groudon is just a very very shitty Moltres knockoff.
>>
What figures are still nip locked? I know there's Darkrai and guessing Kyogre.
>>
I fucking hate Heatran and I fucking hwate how the opponent always has all the luck
>>
How do I get lucky?
>>
>>32267605
It has nothing really similar to Moltres at all
>>
>>32267608
Electivire too.
>>
File: go.png (317KB, 908x809px) Image search: [Google]
go.png
317KB, 908x809px
Duel btfo
>>
File: troll.png (90KB, 405x449px) Image search: [Google]
troll.png
90KB, 405x449px
>>32258872
>tfw this when you already have 3 reuniclus
i have became sith, the master of blobs
>>
>>32268116
>game that has been widely marketed and aims for older generations
>vs a niche-ish game that has been out only for three months and hasn't been really marketed
>>
>Vs ull team of EXs at 0 wins
This game fucking sucks, do they really expect me to pay money for this shit
>>
>>32268254
>a lot of teams at high streaks are people who paid gems to continue streaks, meaning they suck
makes you think
>>
>>32268277
If they used gems to get their streaks, then I feel less bad about breaking those 8-10 streaks.
>>
>>32264281
A deoxys a to replace reshiram gives you the exact team I have

We Bros now
>>
>>32268277
How are new players supposed to do anything without having to throw away at least 10 to 20 dollars
>>
>>32268393
lose until their ranking evens out and they start going about 50/50 on wins.
>>
This game sucks.

Game more like GAY
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-07-13-39-26.png (946KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-07-13-39-26.png
946KB, 1080x1920px
>Lose my streak at 7 due to bullshit
>Decide to try to gem to 11 since I figure I can get it without using a ton of continues
>Get the 11 box
>Game freezes
>Check my newest figs hoping I actually got my shit
>Pic related is waiting there

wtf i love the fire gym now
>>
>>32268739
post your team
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-07-13-57-14.png (723KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-07-13-57-14.png
723KB, 1080x1920px
>>32268787
Gym or league?

This is my league team. Greninja replaced Absol
>>
>>32268806
I'm jealous

post gym too
>>
>>32268814
There's 2 gym teams I'm alternating between

1: Charizard/Vibrava->Flygon/Gabite->Garchomp/Deoxys-A/Moltres/Magmortar

2: Charizard/Deoxys-A/Deoxys-S/Moltres/Garchomp/Magmortar

I realize I'm going to hell but I'm not going to pull any punches in the gyms
>>
I wish there was a trapinch for birds that you didnt have to evolve
>>
>>32269434
I hope it's Ariados or the Joltik line line. They both get Spider Web in the main series games which keeps Pokémon from switching out, like Arena Trap. I want my favorite spider bros to be useful
>>
>>32269499
That would be cool. We are due for a bug or poison gym soon and decent bug figures
>>
How do you beat Reuniclus if you don't have Zapdos or Metagross? It seems like an uphill battle every time and Max Revive basically means I'm fighting 4 of them.

I can sometimes maneuver my way around them but I play on a shitty connection and I usually time out. All my wins vs Reuniclus are witn <1:00 on the clock.
>>
>>32269719
Wait for them to commit away from each other. If you have a decently strong figure you have a chance of catching them when brain link is weak. Maybe consider running a bright powder plate. It's pricey but removing one of them may be worth the two plate slots.
>>
>>32269719
Also they despise pretty much every status. So throw anything that you can with secondary effect attacks at them.
>>
>>32265236
>Inside too!
Really? Is 2MP and 90/130 not good enough?
>>
>>32269862
He's not fire type, he doesn't get 2MP
>>
File: 1415399455671.jpg (45KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1415399455671.jpg
45KB, 500x500px
>Reuniclus confuses my Whimsicott at the base
>Whimsi keeps blocking the Reuniclus for so many turns I was literally able to send Rhyperior from the bench and arrive to the opponent's goal that was only defended by a single Vibrava

>It's a "the opponent's Magmortar blows up your pokémon but also the goal pokémon so the 3mp figure you had on the entry point can easily win" episode
>>
>>32269789
I have Moltres but I don't want to risk him vs the Reuniclus. What other status users are worth using besides Moltres and Zapdos?
>>
>>32269862
>there are people posting on this board RIGHT NOW that think regular Groudon is part Fire
>>
>>32270017
Confusion is obviously the best status to hit him with. Consider Vibrava who doesn't give a shit about being confused at full level or Kirlia who has a strong chance of causing confusion on death and has a strong enough attack to potentially kill a non linked Redonkulous. Magmar might not be a bad choice either. Sadly most 3mp mons are too weak to take advantage of a weak brain link and don't have very large or powerful purples. Throwing Dennede at them might not be too though.
>>
>levelling groudon makes the big miss smaller
>main attack is 10 less than reu hyper beam
really makes you think........
>>
>first match
>jobs to a clv1 gabite
wtf i hate groudon now
>>
>>32270201
But Hyper Beam skips your next turn :^)
More people need to actually attack into Reuniclus. Brain Link is easy to get over, Confuse Ray is eh, but if they get Hyper Beam you can just throw figures against it until it finally misses or you get a purple.
>>
How do I get EX firgues? I want to win.
>>
Does anyone else cringe when you see people on reddit say "'mon" instead of "Pokemon"
>>
File: flame energy.png (7KB, 1141x40px) Image search: [Google]
flame energy.png
7KB, 1141x40px
What was the point?
>>
>>32270924

well you often end killing pokemon who used fire-punch/flamethrower and end in pretty big danger, so the burn effect is fine, but the freezing one is super hard to encounter in this gym
>>
>>32261574
another reddit rumour that isnt true

sometimes when you restart it will eventually open the info screen, and thats when the bug will be gone as well
reddit convinced themselves that them pressing in that area is what fixed it
>>
>>32268739
Jobninja is not good
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-08-11-48-04.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-08-11-48-04.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>32271419
>when the jobninja jobs into maximum overdrive so you can hurdle onto goal next turn
>>
how many wins do you people have in the gym so far

I got 40

rewards were all garbage. literally nothing above UC and garbage ingots. I might actually have to start doing the shitty reddit thing were I just end my streak after one win. I'm tired of these useless ingots.
>>
>>32271731
30 wins
tonnes of good rewards
>>
>>32271731
39. I'm the Greninjafag, also got Gastly and a dupe ttar. Only opened a few boxes other than that but gyms will always be a tossup. The 2-box thing is good if you aren't trying for 10/11 boxes though, which is difficult to do consistently without a perfect gym team
>>
>>32271839
is there any reason to to get a 2 streak over a 1 streak?
>>
>>32271884
No, I don't think so. It's just that 2 is generally considered the stopping point where you claim rewards since a 4+ streak box (which jumps up to 3 figures) becomes difficult to get at higher ranks.

So you can either open after 1 win or just open in sets of 2s. Some people find it more enjoyable to get 2 figures at once I guess
>>
>>32271731
25 wins. Just 10 more bugbots to go, pulled my first EX (last gym I didn't get shit except Dragonite).
>>
>>32271731
17 wins, haven't spent gems yet, have 0 EX Pokemon and only a Geodude line for the gym, which I'm not using
>>
>>32271945
make sure you get to 40 wins so you can get the free gems
>>
>>32271731
Just got 50. I only do 1 or 2 streaks and I've gotten Greninja(3rd repeat), Chesnaught, and Raikou. I've noticed that higher streak people tend to be matched up with high streaks or with people with high ranking and low streaks. I've broken many low ranking/high streak people and I'm around 2000 ranking for the gym.
>>
>>32271998
>I've noticed that higher streak people tend to be matched up with high streaks or with people with high ranking and low streaks

thats partially to do with 'tanking rating' which is another retarded reddit thing
>>
>>32270748
play, i pulled a latias this gym
>>
>do quad box
>rainbow shine
>gay fox
>already have one
Oh well, at least I finally got a second hurdle jump.
>>
>>32272087
/r/pokemonduel is a small enough subreddit where if everyone on /vp/ made accounts and downvoted the people telling everyone do this, we could probably make an impact. Seriously. Everyone here always shits all over reddit (myself included) but they have an upvote/downvote system. Let's go and use it. Downvote people who say to tank their rating. Reply and tell them to cut that shit out. Upvote posts you see that do this.
>>
>>32272260
I'd rather just let them be retarded and collect free wins off them honestly
>>
>>32272269
I've never run into a tanker :(
>>
>>32272297
I see them all the time and they're almost always guaranteed to play like trash
>>
>>32272307
I think I see them when they go on their win streaks. i love trouncing 1600s or whatever with 9-10 wins but i never get them when they are tanking
>>
>>32272552
yeah thats what I mean
I've never had anyone straight up forfeit
you wouldnt find them doing it above 1500 usually
>>
Just got groudon, is he worth using in any way for this gym? I haven't seen anyone using them
>>
>>32272596
if you have nothing better then yeah
he's kind of a better charizard maybe?
>>
>>32272596
If you face deoxys maybe. I've had break energy work twice
>>
File: salt.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
salt.png
1MB, 640x1136px
Deoxys A cl level 7
Mew cl level 6
Moltres cl level 4
and salty
>>
>>32272846
When raising CLevel on a figure with two or more attacks, do you bother putting in at least 1 point into the weaker attacks to win specific matchups, or do you just work towards that +10 on your best attack?
>>
>>32272900
Whoops, didn't mean to reply
>>
>>32272900
depends on the mon and personal preference
>>
>>32272846
Is Magmator worth using?

I pulled one, but have a hard time wondering if I should replace my Lucario with it since Magmator has a huge 60 attack instead of 70 with no dodge.
>>
>>32273356
i only use it for 3mp and burning higher cl level deoxys. id much rather have lucario as it is more dependable
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-07-22-56-25.png (617KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-07-22-56-25.png
617KB, 720x1280px
Started playing today, got my 200 gem booster thing and that's what I have. What should I use? I know they all must be pretty shitty, but I don't want to restart yet again
>>
>>32273851
Use Spearow. It's actually really good given what you have. Fly Away is an excellent move. It makes Spearow jump over the Pokemon it battled. Just don't let it near Pokemon with gold attacks.

Flygon is pretty good. So is Pikachu R.

Squirtle is actually REALLY useful. Use it as a goalie and level up its blue move when you can. Blue moves can't be countered by any other move. Squirtle has a huge segment for Withdraw so when something attacks it, Squirtle is usually not going to take damage.

Purrloin isn't terrible. You should switch one of them out with either Charmander or Bulbasaur. You need a nice 3MP on your team.

I think Pikachu R, Flygon, Squirtle, Spearow, and Charmander/Bulbasaur might be a decent team for now. Maybe replace Spearow with a Purrloin if Spearow isn't working out.

Make sure you do your league matches and get your timed boosters and unlock your locked booster. You should try the gym but I don't think you're going to do well. If you lose three times in a row, you get to fight a computer player which is really easy to beat. When you win a match you get a gym booster which contains a figure. Some people are getting really lucky. Some like myself have gotten pure shit from them. But it's still a way of getting new figures.
>>
>>32274201
Thanks a lot
>>
even when I don't need to watch any featured duels for the daily missions, I still check them everyday in case I recognize someone from here
>>
File: efd.jpg (47KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
efd.jpg
47KB, 403x392px
>yfw i gave away the win because the game doesn't let me use Surprise Strike after X Attacking Heatran
hello my old friend bugbot
>>
>enemy garchomp rolls its purple on both attempts
>>
>>32276016
>deoxys-a rolls dimensional slip two turns in a row
rip that guy, his world is salt now
>>
>deoxys-a attack frog
>slip vs. shuriken
>rerolls into another shuriken
>heatran attacks
>miss vs. shuriken
>>
I think this game has ruined Reuniclus for me. I don't think I can ever look at the thing without feeling the rage of a thousand suns. On the other hand, it's made me love Shuppet. I think i'll start a playthrough of OR at some point and use one.

Deoxys is cancer in the mainline games too so there was nothing to add to that (and banished from most formats anyway).
>>
What Pokemon could be added with a gimmick as busted as Deoxys?
>>
>>32276473
I don't think more broken ass respin pokemon is the way to go
>>
>>32276473
The problem is that Deoxys manipulates some of the very basics of the game (matchups), so any gimmick that counters it would need to be on every single team, and we'll just get anti-meta teams and anti-anti-meta teams.

They've irreversibly broken the game. The only way to fix it is to nerf Deoxys and Reuniclus.

More importantly, they're just plain not fucking fun to play against because they take all control from the opponent. Before they came along you could bash together EXs and have a decent time playing the game.
>>
>Top 1200

Wtf I've been playing like a mongoloid in half these games I don't deserve this shit
>>
>>32273851
Play through the quests and do a few league matches. You should start to build up some gems and figures for fusion that way. I started playing right before the dragon gym began.
>>
>>32276447
I was playing Shuffle on the Reuniclus stage and the way he did 3 disruptions in a row gave me PTSD
>>
>>32276473
>>32276598
The step beyond that wold be a pokemon that alters the board itself

Primal Groudon/Kyogre?
>>
>>32277919
A mon that removes points would be neat. Make them impassable or something
>>
>>32277919
Static boosts are honestly pretty cancerous and I am 100% certain we'll see something that gives one but isn't weak in battle like Manaphy. In which case that will be the new meta
>>
>>32276598
Ferrothorn with 1 MP but has a blue attack that surrounds his space with Spikes/Stealth Rock
>>
>Only 10 more wins for my Groupon
I can't wait to be done with this gym
>>
Tapus When?

>Tapu Lele
>Psychic Surge Ability
>Opponent respins until they do not land on Gold

>Tapu Bulu
>Grassy Surge Ability
>EQ doesn't cause every figure to spin
>At the end of your turn, one Pokemon from the PC is moved to the bench with 2 Wait.

>Tapu Fini
>Misty Surge Ability
>Pokemon cannot be affected by status conditions

>Tapu Koko
>Electric Surge Ability
>Pokemon cannot fall asleep
>Electric types gain +20 damage
>>
>>32277993
Just getting it for collection purposes, I presume? It's a pretty shitty piece honestly.
>>
>>32278008
With the exception of Koko, all of these just make Deoxys and Reuniclus stronger
>>
>deoxys/reuniclus so broken they've been top tier teams in the last two gyms despite not being the buffed types
>introduce shitty half-baked niche strategy countermeasures that don't even really work (aside Metagross dicking reuniclus)
>still no sign of any nerfs or any announcement whatsoever about these pieces
I wish I could say these are the worst online game devs I've seen, but devs ruining an online game I'm playing only a few weeks in has happened more times than I'd like to count.
>>
>>32278058
It's better than shitty uncommons and rares. Moltres has been carrying me hard and Mewtwo was a big disappointment
>>
File: game freak.png (445KB, 527x935px) Image search: [Google]
game freak.png
445KB, 527x935px
...Greninja, you can stop now.
>>
>>32278600
>greninja x atttacks my mew. proceeds to roll water shuriken 4 times against my hyper sonic

lol
>>
>Game freezes at "Duel opponent found."
No that's okay, I didn't really care about that 30 energy anyway
>>
>Beat some guy with an 8 streak who was at 1400
Probably a tanking faggot, serves him right
>>
I don't even care about the game anymore, I'm just using my AI tickets for the dailies.
It's more fun seeing how the AI works than actually playing the game.
>>
>>32277115
I'm 2000 and I've been literally losing 4/5 of the time and faced bugbot various times since the start of the fire gym. I think the game is just fucking dead.
>>
>Had Squirtle on entry point, goal was open
>KO his Shuppet that attacks it
>Brother distracts me and I click evolve on accident
>2 MP now and can't reach the goal
>Had the game literally in the bag and go on to end up losing
Damn it, I just went and set those evos once I had the whole line, but they're rarely any use. I should just take them off
>>
>>32279275
I really is. The highest I got to was ~1850 in the gym and I'm in the top 3500. It's not a great rating but holy shit if this were the dragon/fairy gym I would probably be at 16000+.

I think the casual players have given up on the even and are either finishing story mode, just not playing, etc. Somehow this gym is even worse than the flying/ice and fighting/psychic gym.
>>
>>32277993
try for 40 or 45 at least. 40 gems you 30 gems and 45 gets you a booster ticket. That's where I'm stopping.
>>
>>32279123
good figures, high streak, low rating = tanking faggot. Please smash his face in.

decent figures, high streak, low rating = probably tanking
decent figures, high streak, high rating = I won't lie, sometimes I forfeit if they're at 10, have no deoxys/reuniclus, and they're playing well. They probably got that streak legitimately without gems or tanking

shitty figures, high streak, low rating = paying their way to 11
shitty figures, high streak, high rating = probably people forfeiting to them because they think they're being nice
>>
>>32279598
Dragon/Fairy wasn't a cancerous gym. Vibrava was annoying but it's still ultimately a budget figure, and Round team had huge flaws.

Fire gym means Moltres can just walk onto your home and you literally can't stop it because you need something that can hit for over 110 and very few non-P2W figures can accomplish that.

This is just a much harder gym for F2P players to do well in thanks to Moltres.
>>
>>32279729
>shitty figures, low streak, low rating = me
I can't imagine what horrors await me the next time a gym rolls around.because as we all know, nothing ever gets better.
>>
>Gym battle, Onix digs halfway across the board right to their goal
How come no one told me Onix/Steelix were such fucking bros?
>>
>>32279774
Dig is the only move that can "chain" figures IIRC.
>>
>>32279774
>Attack opponent's Steelix with my Shuppet
>It explodes, taking out his goalie and a fourth of his figure next to the goal
>I just knocked out three Pokemon and opened a win with a Shuppet
That's why
>>
>>32279781
Well you can eat shit for using multiple shuppets
>>
>>32279800
Only one Shuppet here, I had a Pupitar on his entry point.
>>
>>32279809
How did you take the goal with a shuppet then, explosion should have knocked it out
>>
>>32279825
Pupitar has 3MP and he just knocked out half his own team
>>
>>32279825
>Shuppet attacked Steelix
>>I just knocked out three Pokemon and opened a win with a Shuppet
>Shuppet was the cause of this chain reaction
>not the thing that took the goal
>>
>>32279829
I misread your first post my b. Pupitar is cool
>>
>>32279755
me too. Gyms suck and they'll never get better because of tankers. How are newbies/people with shitty figures supposed to make any progress in the gym if 80% of the players at 1400? They're not going to get an 11 streak or probably even get past 1600 but they should at least be getting fair matches from 1400-1550
>>
hello i am john tpc i work for the pokemon company here to tell you that the next gym will be rock and steel. the new exs will be scizor and diancie. please do not tell anyone that i told you this.
>>
>It's an opponent gets to go first 5 matches in a row episode
>It's an entire team jobs harder than argentina in a cup final episode

wew, I've missed you, Bugbot
>>
>>32279916
fix this game
>>
>>32279878
I started playing halfway through the dragon gym and managed to pull Vibrava, Sliggoo, and Kirlia so I got a decent amount of wins. The orange boxes and everything else I've had since then gave me the absolute worst fire and ground type figures exclusively so I went into this one basically with a level 5 Vibrava and no hope. It seems like everyone playing but me has at least two Moltres, Ho-Oh, and Mew so spinning white isn't safe, neither is purple, and not rushing directly to your own goal fucks you over.
I'm still 14 wins out from the first fuckin' Groudon and I don't even care. Can't wait for this to end.
>>32279921
>5 matches in a row
Smalltime. I'm at an 11 streak of that shit currently.
>>
>>32279916
Rock and Steel would be kind of funny for Onix/Steelix since the buff would switch on evolution

Also great for Aggron
>>
File: eedarwhales.jpg (107KB, 450x283px) Image search: [Google]
eedarwhales.jpg
107KB, 450x283px
>>32279747
this gym favors whales/extremely lucky people. Even if I put $20 into the game right now, I'm probably not going to pull two Moltres and a Heatran. I'm /certainly/ not going to get any Deoxys either. These are basically prereqs for getting to 1900+. Unless I dump $500 into the game, I'm not going to get a viable team.

Even if I wanted to give this game my money, it won't help me at all. All the devs care about is whales. The "minnows" and "dolphins" don't mean anything to them. I want to like this game and I want to tell them by spending money but I'm not going to do this is I'm basically throwing $10 in the garbage.
>>
>>32279916
fix your damn game you hack
>>
>>32269892
>>32270027
im retarded
OR/AS hit me too hard, i'm sorry
>>
>>32279995
>yfw I've spent not even a single dime and I can fill my entire team with EX, twice over
>>
>>32280190
You can have 30+ EX figures but still have a shitty team. Most EXs are just not viable anymore like Xerneas, Snorlax, etc.
>>
>>32280220
>tfw Xerneas is my best figure
>>
>>32280220
>tfw no moltres

i hate this gym
>>
File: duel_whales.png (103KB, 450x283px) Image search: [Google]
duel_whales.png
103KB, 450x283px
>>32279995
New OP image y/n
>>
File: ants.gif (28KB, 10x10px) Image search: [Google]
ants.gif
28KB, 10x10px
>>32280265
>>
>>32280282
the original image was small as fuck too, sorry dude

if you can find a hi-res one then i can edit that
>>
>>32280220
lugia, snorlax, rayquaza, snorlax, keldeo, greninja, rhyperior, deoxys-n, heatran, zekrom, latios, latias x2, dragonite x2
>>
>>32280327
ouch
>>
>>32280348
Wait, I forgot about Mew.

Mew is top tier EX.
>>
>>32280220
Except even shit EXs are better than 99% of the non-EX figures, and you're only expected to get 0-2 EXs per month of playing.
>>
>>32280265
I love this. I do wish there was a bigger version though
>>
Good EXs i have that get use
Zapdos x2, Metagross, Mew

Good EXs i rarely use
Lucario, Ho-oh, Deoxys A & S (ill use these for gym wins but I don't feel like using green cubes to compete with other Deo As), Xerneas (force balance is useful)

Subpar EXs no one runs anymore
Lugia (70 dmg is too low), rayquaza (too slow), Latias, and Torterra (cornerstone is fun but not viable outside a gym)

Shitty EXs i have
Garchomp, Reshiram (need Zekrom, cl levels, and a plate to be useful), Deoxys-N, Dragonite, Yveltal (i'd need greninja), Venasaur, Charizard, Groudon x2
>>
File: 1490315383636.png (766KB, 843x1034px) Image search: [Google]
1490315383636.png
766KB, 843x1034px
>>32279921
>It's another "Your opponent has blocked both your entry points and your figures take too long to get them off so there's another figure ready to block your entry" episode
>>
whats the next irrelevant figure to get break energy?
>>
>>32280492
Snorlax will get its Pound changed with no damage increase :^)
>>
>>32280510
fuck that sounds horrible but realistic
>>
>>32280510
I feel like Snorlax will never get buffed. The 3000 material cost is basically tpc conceding it's shit. Was my firsr ex figure too :^)

As for actual buffs I predict Mewtwo will get one since it's popular. Shiftry could see a damage buff since it's likely that the next rotation will either be grass types or ghost/dark types

Absol with a damage buff would be nice since it's a ghetto Lucario under dark energy. Hopefully 60/90 isn't too much to ask for
>>
>>32280492
stunky and skunktank get put in the game and they get it but instead of break energy it's called break wind but does the same thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaAs2PldXNk&spfreload=10
>>
File: 1484233438993.jpg (109KB, 826x960px) Image search: [Google]
1484233438993.jpg
109KB, 826x960px
>lose to shuppet because mew jobs twice
>>
File: 1488106673065.jpg (4KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1488106673065.jpg
4KB, 205x246px
>>32280706
>Lose to shuppet
>>
File: Screenshot_20170408-172947.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170408-172947.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
It's the current year.
>locked gave me a second Drapion, a uc ingot, and C rare metal
This game is conspiring against me and only me at all times.
>>
>1 MP mon kills my Vibrava goalie on a Mud Shot and is stuck one space away from the goal at 0 MP while I win the game
Too fucking funny
>>
>>32280846
Did you know tagging removes any -MP counters?
I learned this the hard way after five games of trying to force Kakuna to work.
>>
>>32280912
Yeah, but the rest of his figures were on the other side of the board trying to stop me from taking his goal. It was just funny to see this one stuck all alone right next to my goal
>>
>>32280912
I learned that today when a dude's Zekrom tagged
his Reshiram and got that MP back. Was upset.
>>
>Hyper Beam now skips your next turn instead of making the next turn your opponent's
>Reflective Laser and Cosmo Energy only works when Deoxys is attacking
GAME FIXED
>>
>>32279930
Are you me? Is this the Mandela effect the normies speak of?
>>
>>32280992
Add:
>Psycho Boost now acts like Hyper Beam
>Cosmo Energy now has a cost of 3 and breaks if one Deoxys faints
>>
>>32281027
That's going pretty far
>>
>>32280992
>reuni can respin only for reuni that are on the field
did i fix reuni
>>
>>32281040
>he thinks the spinning is the issue
>>
>>32281006
Mandela effect is to do with misremembering something
>>
>>32280992
>Confuse Ray 1*, Hyper Beam 100 damage
>Max 5 uses of cosmo energy per match

Where do I submit my application as metagame developer
>>
>>32281040
>>32281049
>reuniclus now only have 1MP
y/n
>>
>>32278600

MOTTO
O
T
T
O
>>
>>32281033
Nope, a figure with 130 attack and a plate that can let you switch figures to better suit the situation need opportunity costs.
>>
Reuniclous is never going to be nerfed

Deoxys A is never going to be nerfed

Cosmo Energy is never going to be nerfed

Just give it up already you losers.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemonduel/comments/649iqq/gym_tanking_worth_it_a_look_at_the_numbers/

We always complain how tanking made the gyms worse. We all blame reddit for making tanking popular.

Well here's a thread about tanking. It's going to get a lot of upvotes and be seen by thousands of players (the sub has 100K subscribers). Would make sense to maybe upvote/downvote as you see fit.... particularly paying attention that one comment saying tanking is unfair to new players/people with shitty figures.
>>
>>32281440
shit I meant 10K subscribers. Still, every strategy that gets posted on reddit gets popular in the game. Shuppet + Swap Spot, Deoxys S + Shuppet + Swap Spot, double Vibrava double hurdle jump in the last gym, and of course fucking tanking.
>>
I don't want to run both Metagross and Rhypherior because of their mobility. I feel like Metagross will get defensive kills more, but I love switching a 3 MP near the other goal with Rhy and Dub Chancing for Bulldoze. And it's newer so most people don't expect it. It's like Sliggoo 2.0.
>>
>>32281440
>Would make sense to maybe upvote/downvote as you see fit
I'm not some sort of filthy reddit browsing casual and I'm not about to become one just so I can reward one dude with a correct opinion some imaginary points for other reddit browsing casuals to circlejerk over. It won't change anything in the playerbase nor will it change anything from the devs.
>>
>>32281537
reddit is the reason tanking is such a problem. There were tons of threads with tons of upvotes during the fighting gym that all said to tank. Now look at the game. The gyms fucking suck because of tankers.
>>
lolol

My Magjobber rolled flame gun on a Zapdos and Reshiram. My opponent's last ditch attempt was throwing a Magikarp at Magmortar who rolled a miss but the karp rolled splash.
>>
>>32281440
Nah, brigading reddit is dumb as fuck. We're not arbiters of morality, let them do whatever dumbass stunts they want to do.

I don't really understand where the mass hysteria over tanking came from. It's the least of the many issues in this game. The number of people tanking is minimal, and I think a lot of people get 'tankers' confused with having to fight good teams at lower ranks. Almost everyone above 1500 in this gym has a strong team that's well-suited for the gym; if I were to go down from 2000 to 1400-1500, I'd simply see less of Deoxys and Magmortars instead of Heatrans, the difference is not that big. Even in the flying gym, I met a team with Yveltal and 3birb in my 3rd match. Gyms are simply not played by casual players and the ones that do play fall down to the deepest regions of the rankings very quickly.

The biggest problem with the gyms is that they're inherently unbalanced metas that only get fun to play for so long. That, and the fact that Deoxys is running around in all of them.
>>
>late at night
>getting tired
>finish dailies and get ready for bed
>sweet I got a Rainbow Booster!
>start the countdown
>turn off app and go to sleep
>don't bother checking in because rainbow booster
>getting tired
>wait for the "You can open a timed booster!" notification
>never comes
>wtf is gonig on
>open app
>never started the rainbow booster countdown
>reeeee
>>
Explain the "tanking is retarded" meme to me because I'm not seeing what it's bad. I tank to 1400 and get an easy 11 streak. What's retarded about that? Seems smart. Is it because reddit came up with and anything reddit does is retarded and you faggots can't accept that some people are smarter than you?
>>
>>32282932
The autists here are butthurt that their budget meme teams are losing at all ratings, that's really it.
>>
>50 wins
>41 C
>8 UC

>Open box
>see rainbow glow
>ohhhhh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
> Zygarde

fuck
>>
dead general for dead game
>>
>>32283166
because the devs killed it
>>
File: 1434235533860.jpg (437KB, 1508x1493px) Image search: [Google]
1434235533860.jpg
437KB, 1508x1493px
>>32282932
You're not fooling anyone
>>
File: runi.jpg (32KB, 422x700px) Image search: [Google]
runi.jpg
32KB, 422x700px
Post your bros
>>
>>32283490
get the fuck out of here you stupid piece of shit
>>
>>32283490
You're one cheeky cunt huh?
>>
File: 522.png (399KB, 1000x1003px) Image search: [Google]
522.png
399KB, 1000x1003px
>>32283499
>>32283504
need a hug?
>>
File: metagross.png (15KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
metagross.png
15KB, 200x200px
Should I bump Mew or Metagross to Level 5?

I run

Zapdos x2 (one at level 5)
Mew
Metagross
Jolteon x 2

I had 3 jolteon in my lineup but I switched in Mew since its harder to kill. I'm not sure if I'll keep it in but I almost beat a 3200 player with it in today (if mew hadn't rolled psychic).

Both mew and metagross are mostly for defense while zapdos and jolteon are offensive
>>
>>32283779
Mew, since it will see the front line far more often
>>
>>32280566
>The 3000 material cost is basically tpc conceding it's shit.
is that why deoxys is 3k mats too?
>>
>>32280782
thats way above par for a purple box
>>
>>32281561
but it is literally not a problem
tankers give you free wins, and I don't mean from them forfeiting

the people that tank suck, thats why they're doing it
>>
>>32282932
because you're just wasting energy to tank that would have been used for wins in the first place
>>
>>32283941
thanks, seems logical
>>
>>32282932
It is pretty fun. I tanked just to purposely beat redditors and break streaks below 1500. But anyone using garbage figs/plates gets an automatic forfeit from me (that's how I stay down there), I still got to 50 wins anyway.
>>
>>32283008
I feel they nerfed the boxes down to oblivion because I got literally nothing this time while in the past few gyms I got at least 2 EXes
>>
File: Screenshot_20170409-013558.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170409-013558.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
>lose a game to bad spins
>this is my next opponent
>this seems fair
>get even more bad spins and lose expectedly
>the fragment I got for losing turned into a purple
>Third Wobbuffett
>Ingot UC
>Cube C
I hate this game almost as much as it hates me.
>>
>>32283972
The deoxys qnd reshiram/zekrom were designed as part of a "set" and are cheaper than standalone exs as a result
>>
>>32284185
then why is every other bad ex 4k mats
surely they didnt single out snorlax
>>
>>32284291
They really did single out Snorlax lel

It's purple is counter-intuitive and it's weak for a 1mp. In practice it may not be THE worst ex, but the devs thought it was worse than most ex figures to the extent that it should cost less
>>
this place is too dead it makes me upset
>>
>>32285336
>not many people playing in the first place
>deoxys and reu drove people away
What's the next step in the devs master plan?
>>
>first non Groudon EX from the gym
>Empoleon
How bad is it
>>
>>32285350
meanwhile reddit claims that they CANT nerf them or they will lose their precious players

they lose players because they dont nerf them
>>
>>32285368
Its literally just a Prinplup with its white attack sizes switched and then shrunk to make room for a shitty yellow attack
>>
>Winning with 5 seconds left

AHAHAHAHAHA BITCH YOU THOUGHT
>>
>watch a featured duel 3 times

now thats a special wheel mission I can get behind
even though there are exactly 2 that are worth watching for this hour period
>>
post your pulls since gym started

torterra
keldeo
venusaur
venusaur
latios
articuno
ex cube
>>
File: 1489203833798.png (14KB, 257x426px) Image search: [Google]
1489203833798.png
14KB, 257x426px
>>32286184
LUCKFAGS GET OUT
>>
>>32286184
Greninja
Gastly
Pinsir
Tyranitar
Some shitmons
>>
>>32286184
Literally nothing but fusion fodder.
45 wins.
>>
New bread when
>>
>>32287084
When someone has a good OP image
>>
File: duelwelfare.png (287KB, 452x303px) Image search: [Google]
duelwelfare.png
287KB, 452x303px
>>32287134
Does this work?

Made it a while ago but never did anything with it.

If anyone has any ideas for other duel-related OC I could whip something up real quick in photoshop
>>
>3 reuniclus
>only ground mon is onix
I hope you are happy you fucking cancerous cunt KYS
Disabling non cup mons abilities fucking WHEN?
>>
I love fucking teams full of EXs owned by a retard who can't play

>Open with Magmar down the right middle
>He sends Deo-S down the other middle lane
>Plop Trapinch on the entry point right next to him
>He attacks it, I spin my blue
>Walk Magmar onto his entry
>He makes a pointless attack at Trapinch instead of using his Heatran's ability to attack Magmar
>Fails again (Not that it mattered) and I walk Magmar to the goal for a win
>>
File: 1484158589874.png (114KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1484158589874.png
114KB, 700x700px
>>32287191
that's pretty good
>>
So I opened a Liepard and it seems pretty fun.
Does triple Liepard/ Assisting Lati@ seem like it would be solidly gimmicky?
>>
>>32287738
I seriously don't understand what Liepard is for.
You don't get to pick which figure you're rolling for
>>
>yfw it's third reuni you got from league boosters since they got introduced
game this is like my fifth blob now
what are you trying to do
>>
>>32287996
If you leave one on the bench though it guarantees which wheel you get. It actually looks pretty good with a Rhyperior. You get a two mp mon that looks like it's pretty hard to kill. Anyone know how CL levels and stuff like long barrel rock wrecker work through assist?
>>
>>32288050
So now you need to play with only five figures for a 1MP boost, and it only works 28% of the time at max size, and you still have a chance of missing or rolling poorly after that 28% chance.

I don't get it.
>>
>>32288020
come to the dark side
>>
>>32288020
Embrace the blob become, what you hate. It's a weird feeling because reuniclus was my favorite Gen 5 Pokémon
>>
>in a hopeless match
>decide to see what AI can do
>AI uses goal block to move mew 1 space

thanks carlos
>>
>>32288075
Mostly for fun, weird I know but if all I gave a damn about was winning I'd just use my jelly baby cancer.
Liepard itself is pretty damn defensive, even without a benched pokemon assist+dodge is a lot of its wheel. I just thought it looked like it had some fun potential and wanted to see if anyone else had any ideas on how to leverage him.
>>
>>32288130
>>32288110
i have embraced the dark side long ago, i am just questioning why the game rains me with blobs now

my blobs are all Lv. 4 C1 now
>>
>>32288130
>Fucking love Reuniclus, top 5 favorite of all time
>Fucking HATE playing against it in duel
>>
>29 wins in the gym
>Queue into a tanker with a 4 win streak
>Slam dunk his ass and his EXs for 30

I'm almost free
Thread posts: 332
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.