[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was thinking about the guy in Haina desert. He says something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: jj1ytw2mjiqqhlq5z6pn.jpg (19KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
jj1ytw2mjiqqhlq5z6pn.jpg
19KB, 620x470px
I was thinking about the guy in Haina desert.
He says something happened 30 years ago and after you show him Lunatone and Solrock he mentions some Star Pulses and states he gave them to a group of "wonderful men".

I was tring to find something that happened 30 years back in the timeline, but nothing

Then, I was playing ORAS and found something

At the start of the Delta Episode your mom mentions a "meteor shower" that happened 30 years ago, This is the closest thing to 30 years back from SM and fits with Lunatone and Solrock
>>
>>32257966
>"meteor shower" that happened 11 (ELEVEN) years ago

Sorry, my bad
>>
>>32257972

SM does take place roughly 15-20 years after RSE/ORAS, so that actually does fit.
>>
>>32257966
Wonderfull men are obvioulsy Mr. Bonds.
>>
>>32258094
Is Archie still hot, at least?
>>
>>32258201
Wonderful Men are ayys
>>
>>32258094

How? Wally is still a kid?
>>
>>32258386
GameFreak didn't want to redisign a character that wasn't important for merchandising and shit

Blue and Red are other story
>>
>Calem/Serena were molested on multiple occasions by a man possessed by a group of bald men who inherited power from an ayy lmao
wtf gf
>>
>>32258400
>>32258386
And Colress and the Dark guy are just to set the timeline, two years after BW2
>>
What exactly is the idea behind this little side story they got going on?
>Mr. Bonding who "bonds" with trainers to give them power.
>Old Men who also "bond" with trainers to give them power, who also merged with a "powerless" businessman to create the aforementioned Mr. Bonding
>Alien who gave the power of "Star Pulses" he obtained from a Solrock/Lunatone to a group of "wonderful men"
Will there be more to this?
>>
>>32258094
With the source on that being your ass.

All we know is that SM takes place 10 years after the Hoenn Battle Tower was built. In the Pokémon World, they can literally erect such buildings in a single year or less (Black Tower from B2 was said to have been built so quickly that barely anyone even noticed it).

We can either say that SM takes place 10 years after the Kanto/Hoenn games, or we cannot say anything. All other numbers are headcanons and empty guesses.
>>
>>32258404
How does that make it two years after BW2???
>>
>>32258505
Official Artworks states "Grimsley 2 years later"
>>
What if the "Wonderful Men" he refers to are actually The Shadow Triad?
>>
>>32258525

cool... but how?
>>
>>32258541
The Alien is actually Ghetsis.
>>
>>32258564
cool... but how?
>>
>>32258567
Multiverse. He's the Ghetsis of the 3DS universe. Ghetsis just happens to be an alien here and gave The Shadow Triad his Star Pulses. That's why they're like they are.
>>
>>32258501
Actually, no. What we can be sure of with Anabel thing is that it was AT LEAST 10 years ago. There's no reason to believe the Tower was built in a single year. It could've taken 2 years, or 5 years. We know it was at least 10 years ago, but other than that, nothing. It could be any amount after 10.

Personally, though, I'm with you. I highly doubt the time Kukui visited Kanto was so long ago that Sun wasn't even born.
>>
>>32258094
There's no way Red and Blue are 30 in SM, they're 20-25 at most.
>>
File: chewing chicken.gif (85KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
chewing chicken.gif
85KB, 480x270px
>>32258579
>I highly doubt the time Kukui visited Kanto was so long ago that Sun wasn't even born
>implying he isn't your Dad
>>
>>32258386
I'M TWENTY.jpg
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.