[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Above average 108/95/85 bulk >102 speed, a number you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 0KeNhZs.png (8KB, 398x175px) Image search: [Google]
0KeNhZs.png
8KB, 398x175px
>Above average 108/95/85 bulk
>102 speed, a number you know they chose just so it could rise above the crowded 100 tier
>130 attack, a very solid stat, even if it's no longer what it used to be
>80 special attack, just enough to make its special moves at least usable if need be

Has there ever been a pokemon more based? They used all 600 points perfectly.
>>
>>32255473
M-Salamence
>>
>>32255493
Fpbp
>>
If Garchomp got so perfectly minmaxed, why did Megachomp got so many wasted points.
>>
It's very curious.

Did you see pheromosa and Deoxys-A difference?
In fact Phero is one more point of speed, the only thing here Phero has more defense than Deoxys-A, but I mean it makes sense since Deoxys-A ability is worthless and Phero has a good ability but less movepool, Hope it gets better in the move tutors (for SM ubers of course).
>>
>>32255473
Hence the problem of Hydregon, Goodra and Kommo-o. They can either make another Garchomp, in which case it's the same thing or they can try to change it up, but then it's not as good.
>>
>>32255525
>+40 Special Attack
>-10 Speed

For what fucking purpose
>>
>>32255552
They to make it more stallbreaking and more bulky but less viable against high speed pokemon, in other words they didn't want a Garchomp 2.0.
>>
>>32255627
And they went about it in the most retarded ways possible.

They should just have dumped 50 into Attack and 50 into Speed.
>>
>>32255648
Well, it seems Gamefreak worries for the balance of the game... of course depending, they focus more in VGC, they don't care anything about Smogon. They did a good job nerfing Kanga and -ate abilities. I just hope they balance the game montly.
>>
>>32255648
A speed increase makes zero sense you mong. Its trading some speed for more bulk, making it more annoying to take down. Why is it so difficult for your pea-sized brain to understand?
>>
>>32255648
>they should have just made it as broken as humanly possible
>>
>>32255697
Who gives a fuck about sensibility. Decidueye would have 105 or higher speed if anyone relevant gave a single fuck about what makes sense.

In which case, it would be perfectly fine for Garchomp to simply receive speed and attack boosts for mega evolution.
>>
>>32255722
Well, yeah. Megas are supposed to be improvements.

>Oh no we can't make Garchomp any more broken!
>How about Mega Mom and Mega Mence boss?
>Those are cool to go, good job everyone!

And let's not forget the fucking useless ability too.

>Let's remove perma-weather and then start giving everything weather abilities!

Quality balance.
>>
>>32255722
They did it with megamence and megafug.
They should just go all out with making busted shit.
>>
>>32255737
>Megas are supposed to be improvements.
They're not "supposed" to be anything. Shitmons got some upgrades that they needed. Pokemon that are already good got sidegrades instead.

Megamom and Megamence are not the standard for mega balance, they're the extremes. Also, Kangaskhan was complete dogshit, it's not a case of "make a good mon broken."

>>32255738
epic
>>
File: 1253583526551.jpg (10KB, 240x250px) Image search: [Google]
1253583526551.jpg
10KB, 240x250px
>>32255738
>>32255737
>people who complain about garchomp's mega care even less about balance than gamefreak does

Really makes you think
>>
>Mega Garchomp retconned to have Adaptability, +60 ATK and +40 SPE

Here Gamefreak, I fixed Mega Garchomp. No need to thank me, I am only doing your own goddamn job.
>>
>>32255785
Hey, Look at that, a better M-Lucario, which it will be incredible broken in singles and even more broken in doubles thanks to EQ.
>>
megas evolutions should have only been given to final stage pokemon with BST of 500 or below (excluding legendaries because they're legendaries)

anything else was a giant mistake. gamefreak was tripping balls when they decided to give mons like gengar, garchoomp, scizor, and metagross power ups for literally no reason
>>
>>32255833
Oh I'm sorry, I meant 450 BST or below
I was airballing a BST number to use and realized 500 is still way too high
>>
>>32255833
>mega garchomp
>a powerup

Way to contradict yourself you fucking moron.

Why should they arbitrarily limit who gets megas? It's perfectly possible to create balanced megas out of anything, as they've proven with mega chomp, ttar, lati@s, etc. It's also possible to make completely broken shit out of shitmons like mega khan, mawile etc. You're using complete brainlet logic.
>>
>>32255737
>How about Mega Mom and Mega Mence boss?
Both significantly weaker than a Primal Groudon that's faster than Pheromosa.
>>
>>32255533
It HAS to get extreme speed
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.