[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/shuffle/ General: Temporary God Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 21

Previous bread: >>32207627

Currently:
>A myriad of new GS memes :^)!! SS mons, nerfed stages, more MSUs for megas, Brute Force bug...
>Carnivine Try'ems
>Daily Pokémon #2 (Pachirisu, Sigilyph, Tropius, Farfetch'd, Druddigon)
>Daily Pokémon #4 (Wynaut, Torkoal, Zangoose, Luvdisc, Seviper)
>White Kyurem Special Stage (2 hearts) [PSBs]
>Meloetta (Pirouette forme) Special Stage (500 coins)
>Zekrom Special Stage (2 hearts) [PSBs]
>Thundurus (Incarnate) (once a day) [PSBs & RMLs]
>Noivern Special Stage [PSBs]
>Keldeo (Resolute) Escalation (prizes listed below)
>Yveltal Special Stage (400 coins) [PSBs & RMLs]
>Houndoom Safari

Keldeo-R Prizes:
>30 - MSU
>50 - Skill Swapper
>75 - 1,000 Coins
>100 - MSU
>125 - Exp. Booster M
>150 - 2x RML
>175 - Skill Booster S
>200 - Skill Booster L
>235 - Attack Power ↑
>250 - 2x MSU
>275 - Skill Booster M
>300 - 3x RML

Safari rates:
>Houndour: 14%
>Houndoom: 3%
>Pineco: 14%
>Forretress: 6%
>Hoothoot: 18%
>Noctowl: 6%
>Ledyba: 14%
>Ledian: 5%
>Noibat: 20%

What to grind:
>Zekrom to SL2
>Yveltal to SL2

Coming soon:
>Alolan Pokémon (spring)
>Possibly a M-Houndoom compy

Compilation of useful links:
http://pastebin.com/jqwbAwFg

Guide to clear and S-Rank stages:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hF-TquHrYSY4dP8K_LUsd13HXBx9ck_klASiNKrGVck/htmlview
>>
FIRST FOR OP A BEST!

memes are getting better and better. Really appreciate your work. And cant wait for next thread actually
>>
Which Mega Stages can I do easy with Snorlax for S rang?
>>
Reposting
What's the best mega for Survival Mode with Snorlax if I don't have any M-tapper candied except M-tar?
>>
>>32255383
literally any stage.
But dont forget, you want your combo to be as long as possible. So you might stil need an item or two.

>>32255401
gengar
>>
>>322553752
>not my man rhyhorn

casuals, the bunch of you
>>
>>32255376
Thank you very much anon. Next thread will have the Last Supper image, which is a total shit, so don't get your hopes up.
>>
How's your memefest going /shufflebros/?
So far I've caught all EX stages from Bisharp to Walrein, and Deoxys and Galvantula from the main stages.
>>
>>32255554
I beat Keldeo 100 with only a MS and caught Gliscor. I suck at timed stages, still can't defeat fucking Delphox even when abusing the bug.
>>
what do you pair your Burte Force mon with to get the most out of your abuse? or do you just replace your 4th support with a brute force mon?
>>
>>32255711
when you activate brute force your combo gets a x3 multiplier. So in theory you want to use your highest bp mons. Also dont forget that brute force doesnt care about SE or NVE.

>>32255554
had a SM run for the keks with mbee and my three Brute forcers.
Finished with 21 moves. Its hilarious to finish off Amphy faster than with my regular team.
>>
I updated last night, will Brute Force still wreck shit?
>>
>>32255863
Yes, but don't update anything from now until you are done.
>>
>>32255891
I'll keep that in mind. Nothing I want for a while anyway.
I'm so glad I keep a few Large EXP candies and skill boost cookies saved.

M-Medicham, prepare your asshole.
>>
>>32255770
Fat combos go pretty well with the bug so I was thinking about taking gengar into most stages together with my brute force, not sure though if the combo potential makes up for a SE mega.
>>
File: 1476883968436.png (171KB, 431x539px) Image search: [Google]
1476883968436.png
171KB, 431x539px
>tfw I'm finally Platinum
Thanks for the bug GS
>>
Is Mewtwo item less with the bug possible?
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>32255770
Oh, you silly...
>>
can we get the recent daily rewards without updating the game? would like to keep the bug rolling for a few more main stages. but I really dont want to miss out on the msu in a few days.
>>
>>32256024
That's why you have extra 90 hearts, anon
>>
>>32256062
plowed trough 40 of those 90, finished all my available expert stages and rushed trough about 35 main stages.

What are the chances they even fix the bug until next weeks update? Was there something comparable in the past and how did they handle it?
>>
>>32256024
As long as you say no when it tells you to add extra data.
>>
This has got me thinking, is there an option to favorite certain pokemon?
>>
>>32256098
mobile fucks got it
>>
>>32255554
Did 6 expert stages, caught those 6, S ranked 8-9 main stages so far, caught other 4 mons from Roseus Center, beat Keldeo 150, and tried the meme of M-bee and 3 BF mons only to fail miserably around stage 25.

Truly a very busy day today, now I only need coins to beat Meloetta and I'm set.

>>32256088
I think there have been some bugs before and they're somewhat fast fixing them. A bug of this magnitude is bound to get fixed pretty fast, that's why everyone is rushing today to get the most done just in case. In particular if you're a 3DS player you wanna get this done fast since there are some daily check-in bonus that are worth it.
>>
>>32255953
brute force doesnt care if your gengar is NVE.

In fact while doing the sm run: bee, snorlax, persian were NVE against mawile and yet they did x3 multiplier damage against her

Also those fuckers were lv1. A x3 multiplier with 50/100/100 activation rate is nothing to joke about. Just remember that Sky blast is "only" x2 with worse actviation rate and yet is godlike compared to the other likes. Well until now of course :^)

>>32256008
Snorlax is the saviour shuffle needed. also gz on your luck... ehm skill :^)

>>32256221
>meme of M-bee and 3 BF mons only to fail miserably around stage 25.
wew lad
its not a meme. check out >>32256008
you dont bring them and expect to magically win. you need to trigger BF and get a nice combo going in order for meme magic to work
>>
>>32256254
>mfw Snorlax lets me beat dragonite itemless
>mfw snorlax letsme S-Rank shit itemless
>mfw snrlax lets mecatch EXmon with 50% ormore catch rate
>mfw GENIOUS is going to give us something to apologize for their mistake
>mfw it is a free AP+
>>
>>32256254
>brute force doesnt care if your gengar is NVE.

But 3x NVE damage is still a lot less than 3x SE damage. So theres the question if you prefer the combo potential or Tripple SE damage.
>>
>>32256298
They'll need to give some REALLY good incentives to make everyone want to update otherwise they're doomed since this bug is really good.
>>
>>32256317
>They'll need to give some REALLY good
ARORA
>>
>>32256317
they already somewhat have incentive to update since theres daily check in rewards, we get another 20 hearts, a jewel, a c-1, a msu and a SS soon.

Unless you don't have to update for those things.
>>
>>32256330

>ARORA
>good
>>
>>32256317
But was it really a bug? ,':^) >>32236675

>>32256336
What gifts do we have left? is it really a lot better than a pseudo Attack Power + for main stages?
>>
>>32256315
I think I wasnt clear enough. When you trigger brute force your multiplier is at x3.

So my Snorlax (lv5) was not dealing 80 damage on a 3match but 240. 360 for a 4match. And 480 for a 5match. The same multiplier is used for every match in the same combo. And thats way better than lets say a Gengar dealing 180 SE damage ("only" x2)
>>
>>32256353
holy crap!! ANOTHER CONFIRMED /SHUFFLE/ MEME!!!

20 min girl is now a meme :^)
>>
>>32256366
yes but a SE Garchomp wouldnt do 200 while matched in a combo after brute force but 600. which has to be weighted against a e.g normally effective Gengar which only does 270 but has a huge combo potential and gets online faster.

Am I looking at this the wrong way?
>>
20 fucking hearts and can't catch Exeggute no matter what. That's fucking it, it goes in a GB as soon as possible.
>>
File: 0nT5MH5.jpg (56KB, 721x371px) Image search: [Google]
0nT5MH5.jpg
56KB, 721x371px
>>32256353
pic related should be the upcoming gifts
>>
>>32256427
yes you are right... but bringing chomp to Survival wont do any good considering how long it would take to get him online. Thats why you should use mbee. If you cant substitute with mgengar.
>>
>>32256455
I was never talking about survival if youre looking back at our history, but rather about main stages. Sorry for the confusion that came up.
>>
>>32256476
kek

so for survival its bee (or gengar) with brute force meme

for main/ex stages its your best team of SE with your last member swapped for a brute force mon
>>
>>32256442
Yeah, I dont really NEED to update until maybe April 8
>>
>>32256491
2 days of this bug will come really handy.
>>
>>32256442
I'm thankful that we mobilefags are not getting any presents :^)
>>
So I guess candying MMY is worth it right? I have 2 MSU and am getting 3 on Friday, so I'm gonna give them to her.
>>
>>32256572
spoiled for choice man, spoiled for choice....
>>
Beartic is moreinsufferable than fucking tentacruel
You NEED itemsfor these fuckers.
>>
>>32256741
or just brute force
>>
>The whole Brute Force bug

I wonder if it is worth feeding it 3 M Cookies to push it to SL4 for fun and S Ranks
>>
>>32256748
With no space to match, even less to combo?
>>
>Brute Force bug
>Decided to try it
>it works
>my RNG is a big piece of shit and won't let me have a bigger combo than 2

Why is this allowed? ;-;
>>
>>32256766
I actually caved in and gave it a M cookie to get to SL3, just trying again SM and oh boy did it pay off, it's raping every single stage it's hilarious.
>>
>>32256790
G I T G U D at predicting the skyfall and visualizing the board
>>
>43 different Pikachu icons
Was this really necessary
>>
>>32256790
>Complain here
>Finally begin getting good combos
>All of them happen when Brute Force didn't trigger

JUST
>>
>>32256865
No, if anything it's one of the many bullshit things that make me not feel any guilt whatsoever of abusing bugs and such and not give a single penny, of all the things they could do and they add a gazillion Pikachus
>>
>>32256776
you'll manage.
>>
>>32256572
I'm thankful that on babymode we can choose when to update :)
>>
File: Feels good man.jpg (83KB, 572x556px) Image search: [Google]
Feels good man.jpg
83KB, 572x556px
>>32256812
>Read this
>Does it
>Filename
>>
File: IMG_0572.jpg (27KB, 444x331px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0572.jpg
27KB, 444x331px
>Open game
>Check-in
>Update data
>"Geeze what did GS fuck up this time..."
>Update anyway
>Come to shuffle general
Fuck. Oh well I'm so over this game it's not a huge concern. Pretty much stopped doing anything but comps.

>>32255520
Better add Snorlax. Put him at the end the most good, but make it EXP boosters as well.
>>
Aaand that's it, blew through 99 banked hearts and the "natural" hearts today. Time to wait like a good boy for more hearts.
>>
>>32257070
Oh wait I think it's still working. I did a test run on Keldeo, activated it and a 4 match of LvL15 Scyther did almost 500 damage... that's not normal right?
>>
File: Amelia.png (87KB, 181x518px) Image search: [Google]
Amelia.png
87KB, 181x518px
Will we see her again next week?
>>
I'm at main stage 210, do normal levels ever return? I'm sick of every level needing a gimmick.
>>
>>32257445
Sweet, sweet Anon. Get ready for you to spend coins or keep retrying till you win for almost literally every stage after that. :^)
>>
>Transfer codes expire after 30 days from being issued and cannot be issued again for 30 days after the last transfer.
Is this just Bulbapedo being wrong like always or do the passwords really expire after a month? I mean, the transfer notes explicitly say they never expire as long as you don't issue another one.

I got a password over a year ago just to be safe, but if I tried to use it in the future and found out it expired I'd want to kill myself.
>>
File: my pain.png (239KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
my pain.png
239KB, 848x480px
>>32257506
Is this really how its going to be? Spending the rest of my days beating up a cat just to beat one thing each week?
>>
>>32257445
Wait until you reach Vivillon.
>>
>>32256865
Is there one for every ability yet?
When they start doubling up, then it's gotten silly.
>>
>>32257569
But it got nerfed, like Roserade or Deoxys. That anon will never experience true suffering dealing with those stages and only having shitmons at hand.
>>
The popular low-level Alola pokémon like the unevolved starters, Mimikyu and Rockruff are going to be eventmons, right?

At least if they want to get new players with the addition of Gen 7 mons there's no way they're going to put these things behind a wall of 550 stages.
>>
File: 1483591766747.png (56KB, 300x263px) Image search: [Google]
1483591766747.png
56KB, 300x263px
S ranked all the Expert Stages available, did some Mission Vards, and went back and caught Pokemon/ S ranked main stages
>>
So just how much can I abuse Brute Force? If I don't check in, could I use it to clear the main stages I still need (stuck at 519) and for S ranks? Would it maybe be worth it to not check in until I'm caught up?
>>
>>32258205
You'll want to use it in stages with no heavy disruptions, alternatively you could always give a hand via DD, be prepared to fail since you know, the shit will proc with no combos at all and fail in the most crucial of times when there's a hugeload of combos. Then again it's a pretty good support pokémon overall.
>>
Just tried to see if a patch was pushed in the 3DS version so tried checking in and no "additional data" notification was there, just gave me my coins and item, already tried multiple runs in Carnivine's stage and I can tell the bug is still there, numbers for reference:

SM-Fug normal match 192, after Snorlax it's 633.
Uxie normal match 82, after Snorlax it's 270
Mewtwo normal match 102, after Snor it's 336

In conclusion at least for 3DS players it's safe to check-in right now.
>>
>>32258293
I checked in on 3DS as well and can confirm it's still safe. As long as it doesn't ask for downloading extra data we should be fine.
>>
>>32258293
Mobile fag here.
It's safe as well for me.
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Guys,I have this feeling this isn't a bug...
>>
any tips for Mega Medicham itemless? snorlax doesnt really work cause the board is so uped and i cant 4match it from the start
>>
>>32259197
Surely this just a GS blunder.
:^)
>>
Since I had nothing else to use the Brute Force bug, I'm S-ranking the Expert stages
>>
>checked in
>bug still online

FeelsGoodMan
>>
>mindlessly click optimalize
>after three turns realize that game gave you M-Blaz and no other firemon
sasuga GS
>>
>>32257551
with 90k coins you should be able to advance 9-10 bullshit stages.
also with all that powercreep and nerfs we just got it should be easy as never before to power through them. so pls no rage lad
Once you hit 500+ you might be. but not before.

>>32257578
we got like 90+ abilities right now

>>32259197
Its a bug. BF should only apply for NVE hits. But GS fucked up and now its for everything. Nontheless it was patched in this update to a x3 multiplier.

On a sidenote: When I write "meme bug". What do I mean?
Snorlax
or
>Scizor

:^)
>>
I'm heavily contemplating just not updating my data until I'm caught up thanks to the Brute Force bug.

It's not like they're release M-Gallade, M-Pinsir, or the primals anytime soon. Gotta hammer out those fucking emoji mons first GS m i rite?
>>
so ive reached Roseus Center as a mobile fag. how should i proceed with the stages (being poor is hard) and i cant use items on all of them.

should i just stop with progression, level up the special mons i have and wait for the other powerful ones to get added to the weekly rotation before i try them?
>>
>>32260453
Grind coins for 5 days straight faglord
>>
>beat Metagross on first try thanks to Snorlax bug
>0 moves left, 10% catch rate
>catch it
I think I've just spent my luck for the rest of the year

>>32255520
You're doing God's work anon, don't think lightly of yourself

>>32260453
you should catch snorlax as fast as you can, and then try to beat every stage itemless, which I'm sure is possible to certain extent
otherwise be prepared to grind coins to death and spend a few weeks doing only special stages
>>
>Daily Pokémon #2 100 Coins - 50% 300 Coins - 12.5% 2,000 Coins - 3.125%

>10 hearts in only 1 drop

sure
>>
>>32260533
i got snorlax at lv5 since the bug, and it got me here, but its not that easy to get the combo bug in normal missions

i do have stored up 90k coins and got around 3-4 pages of event/ex/mega mons
>>
>>32260658
Try and advance main itemless (or spending the ocasional DD on those heavy disrupters)
On a side note, did you get the gift rayquaza and competition mega stone? It may be worth using (MS needed unless you fed it MSU) on the harder stages
>>
>>32260533
is metagross even worth it? it has a shitty ability as far as I'm concerned and we have mawhile.
>>
>>32260915
>shitty ability
B-b-but it was buffed yesterday :^(
>>
>>32260915
it's never bad to have another Steel Mega, because they will probably patch Snorlax before I get to MAggro
>>
S-Ranked M-Medicham with just Moves+5. Thank you based Snorlax.
>>
When based Snorlax activates on the first turn on the Weavile stage and it gets demolished in one turn.
>>
>>32260835
my phone broke exactly on the shiny rayquaza safari week, thats when i lost all my first progress (that was started way back when the app was launched) so i missed the fug and its mega stone

trying to get to stage 300 as soon as i can
>>
>>32261136
And S-Ranked M-Heracross itemless.
>>
The Brute Force bug is intentional.

All future stages will have 50k HP minimum and 8 turns maximum.
>>
>>32261136
>>32261609
snorlax is truly an hero. Our lord and saviour. His memes will still be told in hundreds of weekend meowths.
>>
Give me ONE (1) reason to start playing this game
>>
>>32262275
There aren't. Literally get out as fast as you can. If you feel like you have a curious itch that needs scratched go download bejeweled.
>>
>>32262134
Stop before you give GS any more ideas
:)
>>
>>32262275
Either you like match-3 or not. This one has a rpg-esque scheme with abilities, mega evolution and type matchup, and is constantly updated. However, it's a freemium, which means either you grind for coins (tedious but doable) or fork your shekels for them.

All in all, it's worth a try. Can't guarantee you'll like it, but when you do you get hooked
>>
>>32262275
godlike memes
>>
>>32262275
Do you like puzzle games?
It filled the emptiness in me when I got to the end of Pokémon Picross.
>>
I wanna keep S-ranking shit but I only have 10k coins, so I guess I'll grind the fucking cat these next few days.
>>
>>32263318
Ditto, I need coins for Meloetta so I hope the bug is not fixed soon.
>>
shuffle 20 min waifu bump

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1ClS4puMt80
>>
what do you guys think of Pokemon Duel? I tried it and it seems pretty fun but horribly broken if you don't get lucky with the figures you get. It's also not very F2P friendly. Even if you want to pay money, the price for gems is ridiculous and not worth it at all. $5 is 80 gems but you get 15 gems for free most days.

I think I'll stay with Shuffle. The community seems a lot less toxic. The devs seem to constantly be improving the game by buffing old Pokemon (SS, more RMLs, more MSUs). They nerfed Mind Zap and the disruption counter going down with certain megas but I think they're just trying to balance the game and not make it too easy. With Pokemon Duel, the devs seem to have no idea what they're doing and won't balance the game.

So yeah I think Shuffle is a lot better.
>>
>>32263858

welcome to the hell
>>
>>32263925
but he is right. Shuffle is better. Just look at all those memes we came up with that found their way into the game.

And GS is trying at least to improve their shit. I know they fucked up pretty bad sometimes. Like that one time they gave both nidos MB++ instead of giving nidoqueen/nidoking BB+ and BS+ for example. But its the memes that count
>>
>>32263858
Hope you like your stay of memes and our lord and savior, Snorlax.
>>
>>32263858
I play both. Duel is alright. Actually not having good figures is a blessing, if you get too high up the ranks you end encountering the same decks that are basically unbeatable. Better to lose as often as you win and stay in the interesting levels of the leagues.
>>
Can we start compiling a list of stages that are good for S-ranking with Snorlax/Rhyhorn before Brute Force is fixed?

My personal contribution:

Lairon
Grumpig
Mega Aerodactyl (might still need +5M)
>>
>>32264261
Anything with little to no disruptions.
>>
>>32264071
never said he was wrong
>>
>>32264284
Is there list of names? Not everyone has the stages and disruption types memorized
>>
>>32264291
Just avoid Roseus Center and stages 525 and up (Some of them) and you're set.
>>
>>32264291
just check the spreadsheet in the op
>>
Meme Force has made beating up the cat much less stressful.
>>
>>32263858
>It's also not very F2P friendly
Nintendo F2P aren't at all. Shuffle just barely works for F2P on 3DS, Pokemon Picross takes more than a year to get enough Picrites for everything, Pokemon Rumble World is incredibly rough for F2P if you don't have the jewel mine since the game expect you to piss away jewels to bring back balloons, Miitomo hands you like 5 tickets every couple weeks and that doesn't even guarantee you a single piece of clothes or wallpaper with them costing 420 platinum coins on My Nintendo if you want some more (Which takes months to obtain), Fire Emblem Heroes literally depends on you drawing 5* units, and so on.

They want you to dump loads of money to get any fun out of their games.
>>
is kyurem white beatable itemless? if so, what team do you guys suggest?
>>
>>32264451
I can't speak for Pokemon Picross, Miitomo, or Fire Emblem but I think Shuffle and Rumble World are very F2P friendly. Rumble World lets you only purchase a maximum of 3,000 gems, which I think is about $30. That's very fair imo. In Shuffle $30 worth of gems can go far, especially when used strategically with Weekend Meowth. Even $5 can go a long way.

In Duel, $30 gets you nothing. You get about 500 gems. That's only enough for two quadruple packs, or 8 figures. They're not even guaranteed to be good. One one per pack is guaranteed to be rare or better so the odds of getting an EX, let alone a decent EX is incredibly slim. $5 gets just 80 gems. You usually get around 15 gems just for logging in.
>>
>>32264535
I don't think you understand what F2P means.
>>
>>32264672
I probably should have used a different term. F2P isn't right. I just kind of lump "$5 once every few months" together with free sometimes.
>>
>GS plays nice for once, delivering a multitude of buffs
>immediately introduces a big that makes most of the game a push-over

This is like, reverse-karma or something.
>>
>>32264490
nvm, got him with bruteforce and a crazy ray combo, itemless with 13 moves to spare. wew thanks persian
>>
>>32264739
>Persian
What about based Snorlax?
>>
>>32264782
didn't catch him and couldnt bother to get him, might get him after I get to his psb stage.
>>
>>32264791
How many people actually skip over pokemon? My autism won't let me.
>>
>>32264907
I did after 8 months of not playing, I needed to catch up and the best way to do it is getting the strongest mon or megas, not really worth to spend 20 hearts trying to catch fucking finneon.

Nowadays since I usually get good EB, Comp and SM easily I'm not even doing them anymore and started catching s-ranking whatever I missed.
>>
>>32264907
Not him, but if I fail to catch a pokémon when clearing its stage I only go back to catch it after clearing all main stages currently available, unless they're my favorites or have really useful skills.

Then again, I've been playing since the game was released. If I were to start now I don't think I'd wait until stage 550 to catch the mons I left along the way.
>>
>>32264907
stopped caring about catching pokemon since the onix stage, it was really fucking brutal since I had mainly main stage mons. It's really just better to skip over mons with shit abilities, just to get to the better ones faster and catch those.
>>
>>32264907
I used to catch everything and S rank everything in the area until the last stretch of Roseus Center. I got distracted so long (months) by constant events that by the time I got back to main stages it was a slog to play like that again, also I was REALLY far behind in main stages, and Hoopa-U was more and more a necessity so I said fuck it and only caught those that entered in the ball and kept going. I'll still repeat a stage endlessly if I can reliably beat it and have a nice catch rate, otherwise I'll leave it until later when I have coins and desire to S-rank those.
>>
>>32264907
I can't even bother to do the main stages due to having no coins at all and every single stage past like 400 requires items in some manner unless you really want to waste dozens of hearts on a single stage. I've just barely gotten past Mega Salamance and I couldn't even S rank that asshole with all items and became dirt poor. Hell, I've been grinding Meowth for like four days now and I'm only at 50k, and knowing my luck the next update will have yet another Escalation to eat my time and money along with a competition. It's like I haven't progressed at all in months due to not having coins.
>>
Check-in again in 3DS and the bug is still there. One more day of full madness thanks to based Snorlax.
>>
>data updates are available.

well fuck, there goes based snorlax.
>>
Did Conkeldurr get a buff?
>>
Goodbye lord.
>>
There is a patch to fix Snorlax, so abuse it as much as you can today.
I'm gonna do some SM runs
>>
At least I completed SM and caught all but 4 pokémon in the main stages.

I hope Pulverizing Pancake makes Snorlax useful again someday.
>>
Do we have to update? Like what's the remaining login bonuses? Is 500/1000 coins worth it? Is it really worth losing a such a beneficial glitch?
>>
File: checkinrewards.png (32KB, 700x335px) Image search: [Google]
checkinrewards.png
32KB, 700x335px
>>32266731
Judge for yourself
>>
>>32266770
Cool we can skip two days. Hearts? Nah. Megastart? Eh. C-1? Shit dawg.

Also I FINALLY CLEARED GAVANTULA ITEMLESS! THANK YOU BASED SNORLAX!
>>
>>32266804
Oh shit wait is today a jewel. Fuck.

Wait what if this whole thing was a false flag by GS to make us play the game again?
>>
I have the feeling the bug does not work anymore for me on mobile.
>>
>>32266821
do you live in the future? today isnt anything near april 10th
>>
>>32266850
It's been fixed. Rip based Snorlax.
>>
>>32266893
why do you download new data when its obviously the bugfix and nothing more.
>>
wanted to be sure for mega metagross and went with full items + brute force meme, my 2nd match created a 60 hit combo after brut force meme and killed it.

wew
>>
F
>>
>>32266965
I don't downloaded anything new data.
>>
>>32266965
I knew it was the bug fix. I got enough S-ranks to get To Gallade, and I don't need to get anything beyond that since Goodra is outclassed by Kyurem-W.Anyways, I only updated mobile, not on my 3DS. I plan on abusing it as much as possible.
>>
>>32267041
plowed trough about 100 mainstages since the bug went live. feels good.
>>
F
>>
>>32266965
Mobile will automatically download patches and force you to update if you want to resume your playing. Some people had to update when they were doing SM with 3 Brute Force mons.
>>
>caught a lot of useful mons thanks to the snorlax bug
>reached stage 264 (qq rayquaza and meteorite stages)
>cant beat the next stages easily cause i am still missing good special mons
i guess its... leveling time
>>
>>32267180
I'd hate playing this game on mobile, it seems so much worse than 3ds
>>
F
>>
Anyone updated 3ds yet?
Im about to beat m-aggron, so might update in a while.
Perhaps I shoupd S-rank a fee more stages though.
>>
File: f2e.jpg (104KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
f2e.jpg
104KB, 960x540px
Sleep tight meme lord
>>
>>32267566
Snorlax is the hero we need, but not the one we deserve.
>>
>>32267534
btw, anyone have take aggron to M-aggron? does it adds more support pokemon?
>>
Before I update, I'm going to have one run of SM using Snorlax, any recommendations? 2 Risk-Taker mons and Snorlax with Bee as the mega?
Snorlax is at level 6 though so it might not be worth it if that is not good enough.
>>
>>32267721
I reccomend mfug or megashinygary for combos.
>>
>>32267566
all I can see when I look at this image is the ban of the Dragon rulers in YGO
>>
>>32267566
I dare say, but is he..... /ourmon/?
>>
>>32267566
Requesting GS eva crushing snorlax
>>
>tfw you are about to put Snorlax into your party but then you remember

tumbling down tumbling down tumbling down
>>
>>32267635
most likely will

>>32267721
doestn care as long as you have mbee and a combo.
I finished survival with 21+ moves with my lv1 brute forcers and shitty matching

>>32267566
its a masterpiece
F

>>32268426
I crie evertiem ;_;
>>
Fuck the mega speedup tomorrow. What I can achieve with Snorlax is much more valuable in the long term.

Probably going to check in for the jewel on Monday though. Then I can get the hearts and new special stages on tuesday.

When is everyone else checking in?
>>
>>32267534
For fucks sake, why did I bother to post >>32266023 if nobody notices it in the end? Now if you update you are prone to get the update fix as apparently 3 hours or so after my post the update came by.

>>32266821
Nigger what? Today comes the Mega speedup, but yeah, the coming rewards are somewhat worth it at least for me since I plowed through all my hearts with Snorlax, so both the hearts and C-1 are excellent, not forgetting about the jewel of course.
>>
>>32268973
do you live in the future too? its the seventh today...
>>
>>32268877
>When is everyone else checking in?
Tomorrow. I had already caught and S-ranked everything on main stages and completed the escalation,so I used Snorlax just for SM runs and S-ranking all of the expert stages
>>
>>32269001
Today at night, there it's fixed.
>>
>>32269124
>S-ranking all of the expert stages

what meme is this?
>>
Where were you when Bruce Farce was kill?
>>
I'm at main stage 522 with 10 extra hearts to spare, should I not update until I'm done with aggron?
>>
What's the worst ability created? I use an all grass team on meowth so I've lost many a coin on Vitality Drain and Sceptle's decision to do 17 damage.
>>
>>32269278

Fuck!

Is this a meme? Do they not count towards the s rank count unlock new ex's?
>>
>>32269659
No, they don't. The special stages don't count either, only the main ones.
>>
>>32269659
wew, I really don't think so. I'm sorry lad.

someone just correct me if I'm wrong but I'm fairly sure about that.
>>
>>32269659
S-ranking them is completely useless, I only did it because I had literally nothing else to do in Shuffle and I wanted to abuse the Brute Force bug
>>
>>32269677
>>32269680

Thanks guys. Luckily I haven't wasted too much time on that (mainly trying to catch a few I never bothered with).

How autistic do you have to be to s rank stages that have no benefit.
>>
>>32269727

Well I guess that's fair enough. Has been fun abusing this bug.
>>
>>32269748
I'm still coming in hot, cleared about 100 stages last few days and I'm at 525 now. I'll update tomorrow as late as possible so I don't miss out on the MSU, lets see how far our based lord snorlax takes us.
>>
>do M-Tyranitar
>SL4 Mind Zap never procs

HURR fuck off.
>>
>>32269877

Holy shit. Nice work. All using Snorlax? Don't forget to s rank snorlaxs repeat stage, as it's super difficult otherwise.

I loved being able to use Snorlax. Probably my favorite mon.
>>
>>32269741
>How autistic do you have to be to s rank stages that have no benefit
For the glorys of memes of curse :^)

>>32269998
Did you use DD?
Due to the new update Mind-Zap will not activate if the stage got any status condition
>>
>>32270060
used persian at first, but caught snorlax when I got to his stage and continued with him since then. Currently I'm stuck on Pyroar-m, brute force didn't proc when I needed it most.
>>
>>32270075

Oh my ___god I'm a fucking retard. Thanks for setting me straight anon.
>>
>Pokémon Duel already has more downloads than Shuffle
H-How could this be happening!?
>>
>>32270623

Because "collectible figures" is more appealing than puzzle games and I'd say Shuffle is even more Jew-ish than Candy Crush
>>
>>32270623
Stop talking about Pokémon Duel and comparing it to Shuffle. Also, we have more and better memes.
>>
>>32256508
What stages is it best for?

Can you save some money on Mega Mence?
>>
>>32269278

Autism
>>
Ok why does snorlax its on the OP did something happened to it?
>>
>>32271135

There were a bug with the Brute Force ability, if you are a 3dsfag and havent updated today you still can exploit it
>>
I don't understand how anyone can be bothered to farm survival mode.

It's the most boring thing in this game and the EXP boosters are pretty shit. Doesn't even beat a Victini crown. It's not worth the time/effort imo.
>>
>>32271161
oh crap thats what i get from not lurking the general
>>
File: WIN_20170407_193002.jpg (165KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170407_193002.jpg
165KB, 1280x720px
>>32270835
I don't know about Salamence, but could be helpful as I used it as a support for beating Meloetta. Tried Salamence itemless and it's a no-no so it's a matter of using some items.
>>
>>32271170

kinda true, just played it when was released, didnt bother with it again even with some good prizes it gives
>>
File: Yippie.png (18KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Yippie.png
18KB, 450x450px
Wew
>beat Florges with 18 moves left MS,+5, DD
thank you based meme force
>>
>>32271170
I hate farming survival mode but I did a few rounds of it when the brute force glitch was still working (mobile). Being able to do it somewhat mindlessly while watching tv and browsing /vp/ made it bearable
>>
>>32271202
What the hell is Survival Mode?
>>
>>32271303
You choose a single team, then start from the first level to see how far you can get.

Is this something Phonefags don't get?
>>
File: Ice punch(3).jpg (76KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Ice punch(3).jpg
76KB, 600x800px
>>32271303
>what does lurking mean?
>what is google?
>What is the all important guide?
>>
>>32271293
Is this for the mission card? If so, team please?
>>
>>32271338
WM-Audino, Snorlax Sl3 :^), Arceus, Persian
They are all at shit levels
>>
>>32271353
Thanks lad, my Snorlax is also special in that regard so will try this as soon as I get some hearts.
>>
Just beat Deoxys itemless.
Bless your soul Snorlax.
>>
>>32271393
How many tries did it take you? Took me about 30...
>>
>>32270650
But we have Bugbot, broken meta, Reuncancer, elite strategies (just letting the timer run out), RNGesus hates you, and many more!
>>
>>32271353

Tried this team with DD and +5 and didit with 14 moves left, thanks anon-kun
>>
>GS realised everyone loves the glitch
>Make it a Z-move
>Z-Crystal costs real money
>>
>>32271674
Stop it anon! How many time do we have to say that GS lurks here for you to get it?
>>
>>32271729
wait, do they really lurk here?

The bruteforce meme was called out on here the day it appeared yet it took them that and another day to fix it.
>>
>>32271767

Because Brute Force was a Beta test of Z-Crystals
>>
>>32271778
>Z-moves deal a lot of damage when activated and give the pokémon the same effects of bugged Brute Force for the rest of the battle
>but they take up the mega slot
Would they be meta?
>>
>>32271647
Two or three.
>>
>>32271767
>wait, do they really lurk here
just ask the sunday eevee fag :^)
>>
I have 15 MSU right now and I haven't used any yet except the 1 for Gengar, so who should I use them at first, Mewtwo or Rayquaza?
>>
FUCK YEAH!!
Kaiba just dropped me my 2nd Econ!
10 Duells with 8k+ each time and I got shit and more shit and only 1 SR. But then... last duell, no keyes left, The fucker dropped some sweet econ

On a sidenote:

>>32272549
how far are you in the main stages?
I'd say save for ray
>>
>>32272736

Haven't beat Mega Ray yet, but got the Meteorite from the Competitive Stages and the free Rayquaza
>>
>>32272744
sooo you dont need anything else? or am I missing something?

If you still have to face mray you got quite a few stages to do. Thats why a fully candied fug should be the best
>>
>>32272759

I am at exactly Stage 300 but got distracted by all the Special stuff and side events, I need to basically git gud
>>
>>32272794
if you are on 3ds you should abuse the shit out of the brute force bug before checkin on tuesday.
>>
>>32272869

Sadly as a >Mobile Pleb my fun with that was over, but still got a few more S-Ranks and completed some mission cards. Back to grinding the Cat I go
>>
>>32271353
Just came back, tried the team like >>32271672
did and likewise got the clear with 14 moves left AND caught Florges AND S-ranked it. Also it's great since this stage is the farthest I have to go back to S-rank stuff so thanks a lot, I'm almost out of Roseus Center.
>>
Do we know anything about the next comp? I want to know who should I take to Victini and Eevee.
>>
Does today's extra data fix the Snorelax Glitch?
>>
>>32271729
Would you rather they didn't add it back in at all? You know it'll cost money anon.
>>
>>32271862
How? Even with Darkrai to put it to asleep if it managed a disruption I was pretty much fucked.
>>
>>32274611
Yes.
Dammit.
>>32274849
If Snorlax isn't the answer, I don't have one other than luck.
>>
>>32275075
Welp, I guess I'll just have to get in a few extra S ranks before retiring the big guy
>>
>>32274611
Keep in mind that checking in today gives us an MSU, so that's the last day of Snorlax abuse.

Wonder if I should use it for Keldeo.
>>
>>32275360
>People updating for 1 MSU
What are we all new?
I've maxed Mewtwo X/Y, Ampharos, Lucario (before it was a meme), Tyranitar, Blaziken, Fug, Beedrill, W-Audino (for weekend Meowth but now Mewtwo's boost has made it obsolete), Gengar, Numel, one I'm probably forgetting and even wasted a few on shitmons like Slowbro and Latias. What is even left that people need the candy for?
>>
>>32271984
whats the sunday eevee fag about?
>>
>>32275593
>numel
you obviously meant Camerupt but I just like pointing these things up
also newfriends like me need those MSU
>>
>>32275704
>random anon appears
>hey fags... what y'all bringin to eevee today to grind?
>at that time we got eevee only on thursday
>also it was sunday so eevee wouldnt eeveen appear
>also you dont use it primaly to grind but rather for the skill cookies
>ebin shitposting and mememagic
>a few weeks later we get regular sunday eevee
>>
>>32276464
wew

>eevee wouldn't eeveen appear

intentional or not, nice meme anon.
>>
redpill me on catching ivysaur
>>
>>32277265
gid gud________
>>
>>32274057

If you are not sure wait until tues, they´ll be there
>>
>>32275360

I think I could sacrifice that MSU, let´s see what happens at the end of this day
>>
>>32275593
>>32277647
There's really not much else to do with Snorlax for me. Right now I'm S-ranking EX stages just for bragging rights (read: autism). Also beat Keldeo 300 for it, though I had a debacle of a failed run and it wasn't worth the 3 RMLs at all.

Nothing else to do besides grinding the cat.
>>
>>32277733

Checked, nice get
>>
I'm thinking of using 5 RML on Donphan and A-Greninja( and SS them obviously). They seems like good long term investments, but do you think are there better choices from this last update?
>>
>Pikachu (Mushroom Harvest)
Was it really necessary, GS?
>>
Saturday bump
>>
File: op.jpg (523KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
op.jpg
523KB, 1200x800px
Last supper anon: I have another pic for the next thread so I won't be using your idea. Here is the image, in case you wanted to see it. I don't really like it.
>>
>>32279778
my fucking sides, good job anon
why don't you like it?
>>
>>32279778
I love that Tornadus speaking to Thundurus and the evil look of Thundurus, kind of like "Imma Risk Taker your shit up"
>>
File: 1467815078355.png (276KB, 348x420px) Image search: [Google]
1467815078355.png
276KB, 348x420px
>>32279778
10/10
>>
>>32279778
It's good I think but if you have a better one for the next thread go for it.
Also, really gonna miss the big guy Snorlax, just finished those "Use Normal types" missions with relative ease. He makes crushing rocks seems such a breeze. He may move slow, he can't jump high, but this bear is one hell of a guy.
>>
>>32279830
Eh, I don't know, doesn't seem that funny to me. I do like that Tornadus/Thundurus interaction though.
>>
>>32279901
machamp holding a M-Cookie is also a nice gesture, and Landorus and Hoopa are great
I am surprised about the lack of Azumarill tho
>>
>>32279952
Honestly I was going to include her, but I forgot
>>
>>32279778

The subtle changes made to Mawile, Emolga, Landorus and Hoopa are excellent.
>>
bumbitty bumb :DD
>>
>>32277821
nah brah... wait till tuesday at least

>>32279778
I-Its beautiful ;_;
>>
W-well, seeing that many of you like the supper image, I guess I will use it when the next thread dies, if there are no new memes by then.
>>
>>32281129
Its kind of funny. But I'm sure you can do better.

How about taking an edgy fight-scene where there is a damsel in distress, one fighter is Mewtwo, the other is Salamence, the damsel is weekend Meowth. Onlookers (eject+ users) look on in horror, finding a humourous way to feature rayquaza too would be the icing on the cake.
>>
>>32279778
awesome

but why's machamp have a pearl necklace?
>>
>>32281359
I like this idea, will definitely keep it in mind for a future OP.

>>32281816
You might want to give the image a closer inspection... :^)
>>
spent 6 jewels to get hearts to finish up the last 20 main stages beofre sending off my snorlax to heaven and update to get the msu handed out today.

sleep well sweet prince
>>
>>32282126
Is a MSU worth 6 jewels?
>>
>>32282322
considering that I get a jewel tomorrow and a c-1 soon after that, and the relief of having cleared all the main stages.

yes its pretty worth.
>>
File: IMG_0580.jpg (42KB, 308x477px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0580.jpg
42KB, 308x477px
>>32279778
Related
He was nerfed for your Ss
>>
>>32279870
His brute force
Fires in spurts
If he spurts ya
It's gonna spurt
>>
the guy with the google docs on every stage got lazy at about 543, someone slap him...
>>
>>32282453
I'm pretty sure it's a group of people from pleddit
>>
>>32282955
those lazy fuckers
>>
Finally beat the Aggron challenge with DD +5
M-fug, Snorlax, Reshiram, Meloetta
Now it's time for Abomasnow, 8 more s-ranks, and an expert stage...all in three hours.
OK yea screw the MSU and +5

>>32271672
>>32273728
Np I thought Audino would take too long to evolve but it seems dropping the MS was very doable
>>
>tfw thundurus dropped a MSU

I feel so happy right now, even though my good RNG for the rest of the month is now burned
>>
just successfully scummed my way trough mainstages, based snorlax handled those final 150 stages pretty well, wew thats a huge burden off my chest.

time to update.
>>
Today you get 10000 coins, so make sure you are under 90k before checking-in.
>>
>>32284083
Marvelous! I needed some coins since I burnt all of my resources with the Snorlax glitch, I guess they need to make it desirable to update for those who haven't done yet.
>>
File: Mad.jpg (111KB, 848x940px) Image search: [Google]
Mad.jpg
111KB, 848x940px
Failed to S-rank M-Salamence even with a full item run. Fuck this gay earth, the only other time this has happened was all the way back with M-Aerodactyl.
>>
>>32284359
You too huh? It hurt my soul when it happened a couple weeks back.
>>
>>32282322
When you are playing with Snorlax, you are basically forgoing spending items to S rank stages. Otherwise you would need more Jewels to get the coins for those items. This is assuming you will patch sometime within the next 7 days. I mean, would you use a similar amount of jewels to claim your freedom back from Shuffle?
>>
>>32284369
But lesson learned, not to use Tyranitar when based Fug is there to assist.
Now I'm worried about the upcoming stages, I remember people saying how stupid Beartic and the Tentas were
>>
>>32284445
I used Fug for it which is even worse.
>>
>>32284083
Is that changed from the M+5 or with it too? Either way... pretty tempting... plus I can go back to like not playing anymore after getting sick of it's bullshit...
>>
>>32284455
With it.
>>
>>32284449
O-oh, time to level up some Ice mememons then.
>>
>Thundurus dropped a MSU
>Yveltal dropped a RML
>Victini gave the crown to the pokemon I wanted
Today is a good day. I'm just gonna do SM until the update, since I have nothing else to do in this game and Exp Booster L are always useful
>>
Is there a list of main stage mons that you need/are really really good? I just got done with the main stages thanks to based snorlax, but skipped over most pokemon since I didn't catch them the first time.

I really don't have the patience to look up every single mon in storymode, thanks in advance.
>>
>>32282955
GameFAGs.

Leddit guides are more like M-Ttar and Lv. 20 SL5 supports for everything.
>>
>>32284989
Golurk
Hoopa-U

maybe:
Ttar
Aggron
>>
I just reached Mega Metagross, what team should I go for /shuffle/?
>>
>>32285152
well yea, there have to be more though
>>
>>32285241
I beat it with Talonflame, Reshiram and MFug, all items iirc
>>
>>32285365
I need that S rank anon.
>>
File: GS pls.jpg (39KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
GS pls.jpg
39KB, 600x450px
>>32285255
>>32285255
>>
>>32285374
I mean it was literally yesterday but I cannot remember the team because I was half-asleep when I did it
however M-Fug and the C-1 do a great job there, and the BS+ pokémon is kind of a necessity
maybe I used M-Gengar and I cannot remember it, but the S-Rank was obtained
>>
>>32285377
well, fug and m-mence atleast. there have to be more.
>>
>>32284654
>Thundurus and Tornadus both dropped shit all week
>Yvetal gave shit too
>Eevee is like 6 weeks in a row with 1 cookie

yep... looks like a regular week to me
>>
>>32285488
forgot to mention
>4800 coins
>despite using meme salamence flying team
yep... just another meme in the dust
>>
Best team to do Escalation 150? Thinking of going with Psychic team with MMY, Victini, Uxie and Cresselia.

What items are recommended? I barely managed to do 100 with +5 Moves and AP+.

I could also use Mega-Shiny Rayquaza but I'm not too good with tappers.
>>
>>32285634
I went with M-Diancie, Mewtwo, Uxie and Snorlax, threw those items you mention plus a MS. Don't remember how many moves I was left with but at least it did the job.
>>
>>32285634
M-Diancie (5), Mewtwo (SS lv5, 20), Azumarill (SS lv5, 20) and Lugia (lv2, 10)
Together with MS and +5 (did not need)

Regular disruption barrier removing from Waifu will deal 2k damage. So thats like 6k less damage you need to do. Coupled with some heavy hits from Mewtwo and Azumarril finished meme horse off very quick. Lugia for some Ejects in case I got no PO4 or RT available
>>
>>32284406
I mean, he could forgo updating, not getting the freebie MSU but keeping the glitch for longer, enough time to save the jewels
>>
Any tips for the lileep stage other than hit gud? I always seem to be off voy a 1-2% of it's life

Also new bread when?
>>
>>32284989
>Zoroark (RML'd & farmed)
>Azumarill (SS'd & RML'd)
>Emolga (RML & farmed)
>Braviary (if you raise its ability with cookies)
>Golurk (RMLs & great ability)
>Rampardos (if you don't have Gigalith)
>Unown-! (if you use a MMY team for Meowth),
>Of course Hoopa-U, I shouldn't even be telling you this
>Shuckle :^)
>Every mon with a mega

Useful in some situations
>Deoxys
>Staraptor
>Fearow
>Flygon (literally the same as Gliscor but easier to catch)
>Ferrothorn
>>
>>32286083
If Lileep always lives with so little HP, maybe you'd be better off simply buying a M+5.

Also we haven't reached the bump limit yet
>>
File: 1491751862761.jpg (282KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1491751862761.jpg
282KB, 750x1334px
>>32271315
Wait is this the Survival Mode?
>>
>>32286169
Yeah, that's it
>>
>>32286146
I just literally beat it itemless after complaining, so meme magic I guess
Thanks anyway lad, i am just sick of buying +5 all the time

>>32286169
Fuck I can see myself on that picture
>>
Fucking Meowth, it's been spawning way more rocks than usual. Maybe GS is punishing me for abusing the bug :^(
>>
NEW THREAD: >>32286811
>NEW THREAD: >>>32286811
>>
>>32282322
No, you can get MSU in competitions, mission, Special stages, etc. Jewels are fucking rare gifts.
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.