[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the people dislike how the 7th generation Pokémon look in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 791.png (158KB, 475x475px) Image search: [Google]
791.png
158KB, 475x475px
Why the people dislike how the 7th generation Pokémon look in his official arts??
It' more anime-ish (not cartoony, reminds me more of the art style of the current animes) than before but it's great, the shading is fucking awesome, the poses are better the feet or in what they support their body fit better with the imaginary floor.
The style overall is softer and haven't washed colors like in past gens, the colors are more vibrant.
Also the line art is more professional (probably because Yusuke used more digital tools).
I know, Ken sugimori is cool but Yusuke Ohmura did a good work at least for me.
You can dislike them but the effort put in all of them is pretty visible.
>>
>>32247883
I haven't seen any dislike outside of /vp/ or maybe gamefaqs. I also personally love the gen 7 art.

If you want to find people complaining about artstyles go mention Deep Strange Journey on /v/.
>>
>>32247894
Well thanks for answer, but why the people in this fucking site still think that more vibrant colors means childish style or cartoonish when all the animes now, even the more serious are using bright color schemes.

Also i understand the Deep Strange Journey rage, is pretty generic but out of that it have a good character designs.
>>
File: Artwork_de_Incineroar.png (665KB, 1280x891px) Image search: [Google]
Artwork_de_Incineroar.png
665KB, 1280x891px
Even incineroar looks good in the official dinamic art.
>>
>>32247883
I only hate the design of the Ultra Beasts as they strayed away from the general design philosophy within Pokemon making them look worse for it. No exceptions.
>>
>>32247959
manchildren on this hellsite are too busy jacking their nostalgia boners and are incapable of accepting anything new as equal or better.
>>
>>32248138
That's they point
>>
>>32248138
They're interdimensional monsters, of course they look different.
>>
>>32248138
Nah. UBs are cool.
>>
>>32247959
People are dumb.
Kaneko also doesn't do SMT art anymore save for a single celebration image, I don't know why they expected a game with remade artwork to have him do more.
>>
>>32248200
Yeah look at the Ariga's official art of the UBs.
Simply fantastic!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.