[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> decent designs, night/day theme, werewolf-new concept that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: why.png (267KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
267KB, 1024x768px
> decent designs, night/day theme, werewolf-new concept that hasn't been done yet
>shit stats, no moves, pure rock typing

What was the point
>>
To appeal to Lucariofags while making sure Lucario stays the best doggo
>>
>>32247150
The best Doggo is Arcanine
>>
>>32247130

Stats and typing are fine (for Midday at least), there's a severe lack of fast pure Rock types

Real problem is nomoves
>>
>>32247172
If they just gave Mid-Day Earthquake I think it would help a lot
>>
File: 1462079822072.jpg (91KB, 336x442px) Image search: [Google]
1462079822072.jpg
91KB, 336x442px
>Everyone flipping their shit about muh priority rock attack before launch
>It still sucks
>>
>>32247130
Just wait until GF reintroduces the Move Tutors AGAIN.

Midday form is alright, it just need some coverage moves.

Night doggo should've been Rock / Dark, though.
>>
>>32247287
> rock dark

It's just begging for it. And if not a dual typing then something to make it stand out from the other one. No Guard is okay but only if you have the move for it.
>>
>>32247130
Midday should've been part Normal(Thrash for days)
Midnight should've been part Dark(SD + Sucker Punch would be deadly. Cacturne but better)

STAB would compensate for their lack of coverage. And they lack the bulk to take fighting coverage anyway. Damn did they dropped the ball on these guys.
>>
>>32247130
The stats are fine. Pure Rock is fine, since they're probably left as future Mega candidates where they add a typing.

The lack of moves is the real culprit of their restricted success, since there's generally a reliance on Superpower/Close Combat + Earthquake to hit Steel types and Ground types harder.

Midday's abilities are also shit. No Guard Stone Edge is cool on Midnight.
>>
>>32247330
Would have been nice if Midday got Extreme Speed. Double priority STABs is nice.
>>
>>32247354
>a Rock type sweeper with Sand Rush
>Bad
So you hate the idea of SE nonSTAB special attacks failing to OHKO you? Okay then.
>>
>>32247130
I kind of wish it wasn't a permanent form. Day looks so bland it's one of the few alolamons I dislike and Night I just have no real opinion on, but together if they changed like an actual werewolf type of thing then it would be pretty cool.
>>
>>32247130
>muh competitive means it's pointless
>>
>>32248108
That was obviously the point of this thread, why are you even here if that's all you have to say
Thank you for your profound wisdom anon, we're all better for it
>>
File: sanic eating a cheeseburger.png (528KB, 1000x751px) Image search: [Google]
sanic eating a cheeseburger.png
528KB, 1000x751px
I'm happy with night dog. Just throw on some good tutors or at the least iron tail.

Also people please rock/fighting would be infinitely better than rock/dark
>>32247285
>sad about night not getting accelerock
>gets no guard rocks as an apology

Fair trade t b h. Most accurate physical rock type
>>
>>32247407
>So you hate the idea of SE nonSTAB special attacks failing to OHKO you? Okay then.

This is poorly written sarcasm, right? You should've stopped yourself from posting when you had to type out SE nonSTAB special, let alone the fact that you need both Sand up and a safe transition into Lycanroc so that 'failing to OHKO' actually has any merit.

112 Speed is enough. The abilities should've been akin to Defiant and Sheer Force.

Sheer Force Rock Slide, Fire Fang, and Thunder fang with Life Orb would be terrific.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.