[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cry sounds like a violin >hands look like violin bows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 5.png (121KB, 431x431px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
121KB, 431x431px
>cry sounds like a violin
>hands look like violin bows
>body looks like a cello
>there's a type of insect called violin beetle

Kricketune might be one of my favorite Pokemon designs now
>>
File: Violin Beetle.jpg (21KB, 433x252px) Image search: [Google]
Violin Beetle.jpg
21KB, 433x252px
>>32242394
Violin beetles are tight
>>
>>32242394
Kricketune's design is really underrated, it's mostly known for its memetastic cry.
>>
>>32242394
>DELELELELELE WOOOOOOP
>>
>>32242394
You a violinist/enthusiast by any chance?
>>
>>32242394
Not only that but the bushy mustach lookimg thing and baton like scythes give it the look of a conductor. I never see people mention that though.
>>
>>32242394

>technician in gen 5
>sticky web in gen 6
>fell stinger buff in gen 7

I can't wait until DiaPer remakes give Kricketune the final buffs it needs for the perfect pokemon
>>
>>32242394

>pretentious music fucker

Why didn't you just say it's body looks like a violin? I just googled violin and cello and they are the same fucking thing
>>
>>32242653
>pretentious music fucker

Why didn't you just say it's body looks like a guitar? I had to google violin and guitars, and they are the same fucking thing
>>
>>32242653
No they're not you dumb fuck. Cello is way bigger and has to be played while on the floor.
>>
>>32242644
It need a little more speed so that it can actually make good use of Sticky Web, and maybe more attacks to abuse with technician
>>
File: 538.jpg (95KB, 421x834px) Image search: [Google]
538.jpg
95KB, 421x834px
>>32242653
>>
File: shoe.jpg (401KB, 1500x1101px) Image search: [Google]
shoe.jpg
401KB, 1500x1101px
>>32242672

>holy shit, you are retarded if you think that's a shoe, look how big it is, that's clearly a gorgonschloop.
>>
>>32242688
A nickel is bigger than a dime. Does that make them the same thing?

No you fucking idiot. The size completely affects how the instrument plays. I dont even know shit about music, but I know a cello from a violin.
>>
>>32242695

So if I had a shrink ray, and shrank a cello so I could hold it, it magically becomes a violin?
>>
>>32242705
Considering the size of the instrument literally dictates the sound, yes it would be much closer to a violin if you shrank it.
>>
>>32242705
How can someone be so ignorant of how instruments work? Are you one of those people that only listens to game soundtracks? I'm a violinist myself, there is a huge difference made by the size. Its a family, violin, viola, and cello.
>>
File: Kricketune.full.1532143.jpg (358KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Kricketune.full.1532143.jpg
358KB, 800x800px
>evolves at lv 10
Why do they keep doing this shit? It's like they intentionally want to give mons low BSTs. I mean there are exceptions like Magcargo but still...
That aside Kricketune is awesome and definitely deserves more love.
>>
>>32242394
>Violin Beetle
>not poison type

It's shit.
>>
>>32243760
Because it's intenially suppose to be shit. Just like Butterfree and other route 1 bugs. Shame though.
>>
>>32243760
Didn't you get the memo? All bugs need to evolve at low levels and be dedicated shitmons, it's their thing.
>>
>>32244485
>>32244545
Tell that to Sewaddle or Grubbin. Just because they are found on the first route it doesn't mean it has to be weak(ex Staraptor).
Also the necessity for the bugs to be weak is a misconception. Every type has its strong and shit mons.
>>
>>32242653
The difference in size make them sound completely different. They have different names because it's easier to say "Can you play the Cello?" then "Can you play the big Violin?"
>>
>>32242644
>DiaPer

Daiper lol
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.