[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What theme do you think the legendaries of gen 8 will have? So

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: genocide.jpg (30KB, 393x288px) Image search: [Google]
genocide.jpg
30KB, 393x288px
What theme do you think the legendaries of gen 8 will have? So far we had life/death, forces of natures, time and space etc. i can see GF really struggling to find new stuff to come up with
>>
energy transformations? conduction, convection, radiation?
>>
>>32231919
Past vs future
>>
>>32232008
Oooo I like that one
>>
>>32232008
Would they just be underlings to Dialga though?
>>
I'm hoping they either
A) Make the legendaries less important and thus have less important themes (instead of life and death, have them be notorious for being angry/jovial, for example.)
B) Omit box legendaries. Have the smaller trio and a mythical or two maybe and have different covers for the boxart. Maybe have three versions at the start of the gen with the starters, maybe have two villain teams' leaders as the box arts, two seperate champions, etc.

I like option B more because it allows for a lot of variety. Plus they could do it for one gen and leap back onto the norm next gen.
>>
>>32231919
Fat vs thin.

One is slow and bulky the other is thin and fast
>>
>>32232032
As long as they don't go after the box legend
They could have one team that uses fossils or mons based of various mythologies and one team that only uses object mons or artificial pokemon
>>
>>32232008
Past is a humongous Rock/Ghost sauropod that is possessing its own fossilized bones, and can Primal Revert into its living form, which is Ground/Electricity and controls indiscriminate storms that would even hurt itself if it wasn't immune.

Future is a robotic-looking, humanoid artificial Pokemon built as a fighting machine, with Steel/Fire typing and the ability to Mega Evolve into full-on Gundam mode, turning him into a Steel/Flying type and gives him a Steel move that not only hits the enemy Pokemon, but all the Pokemon in your opponent's reserve as well (for reduced damage)
>>
>>32231919
Flesh and Machines
lets see how many of you get the reference
>>
File: Quetz.png (57KB, 180x259px) Image search: [Google]
Quetz.png
57KB, 180x259px
How about do it like Gen 2 and just have the two legendaries be based on mythology and legends, i specially would love to see one based on Quetzalcoatl.
>>
>Natural and artificial life
>Guardians of the sea and sky
>Weather trio
>Creation trio
>Tao trio
>Aura trio
>Cosmic duo

Maybe Man, Plants, and Animals. There'd be a guardian for each and their fighting affects who have rule over the Earth. Of course the Human Guardian has been winning for the past 2 million years as the Plant and Animal guardians are very old.
>>
>>32231919
Sugar and Spice.
>>
>>32232159
Holy shit! Is this a SCP Foundation reference?
>>
>>32232159
Xenoblade Chronicles?
Would Zanza be Arceus?
>>
File: image.png (349KB, 868x920px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
349KB, 868x920px
Order and chaos
The evil team has a military feel to it and they believe that every Pokemon are dangerous and chaotic including the ones control by trainers and all must be control and discipline by the evil team.
They captured the region three legendary Pokemon and used there power to create a legendary Pokemon that embodies the power order or chaos depending on which version.
>>
>>32232159
Xenoblade
So Fire/Fairy and Electric/Steel respectively?
>>
>>32232608
Yep
>>
Hope and Despair
>>
Gluttony and generosity
>>
Tits and ass
>>
>>32232593
Third version confirmed to be "Everything Nice"
>>
>>32231919
Sibling bond.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.