[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a Pokemon that is more "JUST." than Incineroar?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: Barafurfaggot.png (579KB, 699x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Barafurfaggot.png
579KB, 699x1280px
Is there a Pokemon that is more "JUST." than Incineroar? I mean even Crabominable and Garbodor are more appealing designwise than this piece of garbage.
>>
Nope, thats one of the worst looking pokemon ever. A horrible waste of a perfectly good starter design.
>>
>still using the same filename
>>
File: 1477872316834.png (218KB, 540x622px) Image search: [Google]
1477872316834.png
218KB, 540x622px
she did nothing wrong
>>
How many times do you have to make this thread? You already heard what people have to say and they won't change their minds overnight, the only thing you're doing right now is giving the cat attention, which will cause a backlash on the other starters.
>>
File: 1489796785282.jpg (128KB, 559x387px) Image search: [Google]
1489796785282.jpg
128KB, 559x387px
>>32228173
>Have powers based on negative reactions from people
>yfw autists's hatred will continue to make you stronger for all eternity
>>
>>32228173
>Incineroar
>JUST
Kek
>>
>>32228173
Worst mon ever.
>>
>>32228215
Is Incineroar a certain green-haired snake man?
>>
The more you hate Incineroar, the better he is doing at his job.

He feeds on your tears.
>>
File: 1490649411738 (1).png (56KB, 223x154px) Image search: [Google]
1490649411738 (1).png
56KB, 223x154px
>>32228173
>implying anything is wrong with Garbodor's design
You're the trash here mate
>>
Poor little anon, they do not give you enough attention in your house
>>
>When you don't even bother with the tiger and find Crabominable easier on the eyes than pelvis thrusting tiger that pisses himself every time just to launch a Flamethrower

wew, for starters that should grab my attention, they're really not doing their job right, I even forget it exists in the game. I used to dislike Primarina, but at least I cared enough to dislike it, now Primarina's just "it's okay, just not my thing" to me while Incineroar feels like a really faint after thought to me. Even Decidueye, who I can admit liking the concept behind it (the archer thing), kind of falls flat after seeing how weird the wings animation is in Amie, but the rest's okay about him although I can also see why people would dislike him too. The archer thing's cool though.

Might try Primarina next, even though I'm not particularly excited about it, but Incineroar barely convinces me to get it.
>>
>>32228173

tfw autists hate him and making him feels good because he supposed to be hated and he wants it...
>>
There's a reason why decidueye is called the school shooter pokemon.
>>
Why are owlcucks so desperate to hate this thing?

Is it to detract from the worst flaws Decidueye has?
>>
>>32229713
Decidueye's flaws are almost non-existent.
>>
File: 1472174067105.png (260KB, 530x407px) Image search: [Google]
1472174067105.png
260KB, 530x407px
>>32229723
>>
>>32229723
Decidueye is a manlet human in a birdsuit.

It has weird hands with its fingertips literally becoming fingernails all-around, it has biological clothing, and it is strangely disproportionate for a bird pokemon.

Game Freak has stated it tries to act cool but is just actually a nervous loser when something shocks it. I don't enjoy beta-personalities, neither should you.

Hell, it's way more enjoyed by furries than Incineroar ever was if the amount of fucks fursuiting it up means anything.

You are denying the truth and I'm pitying how delusional owlcucks are in trying to enjoy their starter. Now shut up and stay quiet unless you're gonna be pathetic enough try to blatantly deny this shit.
>>
>>32228215
Truly the heel we deserve.
>>
File: loved_litten.jpg (57KB, 255x276px) Image search: [Google]
loved_litten.jpg
57KB, 255x276px
>>32228207
>she
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.