[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2006 >as part of Pokémon's 10th anniversary, Diamond

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

>2006
>as part of Pokémon's 10th anniversary, Diamond and Pearl introduces many evolutions for many shitmons that really needed it (with exception of Kirlia/Gardevoir and Eevee)
>most of them were or are still viables nowadays

>2016
>as part of Pokémon's 20th anniversary, Sun and Moon introduced regional variations of Gen 1 Pokémon that only change its stats, abilities, minmax their stats, and call it "a new Pokémon"
>10 of the 18 regional variations are fully evolved Pokémon and only 3 of them are viable (Ninetales, Muk and Marowak)

Will be ever get cross-gen evolutions again? Ten years ago nobody thought that Pokémon like Tangela, Sneasel or Piloswine would be viable
>>
No, because people complained about Electivire and Rhyperior.

So then, they decided to make only new poekmon and people complained about that.

So then they decided to only make 70 new pokemon and people complained about Megas instead

And now we're in UB/Tapu hell.
>>
>>32222603
>Will be ever get cross-gen evolutions again?
Hopefully not. They're the reason gens 2 and 4 were mostly filler shit
>>
I hope, I liked cross evo's more then megas
>>
>>32222603
Sylveon is the only cross gen evolution we've gotten in the passed 3 generations
>>
As long as they're fucking implemented properly.

If you're going to give Tangela or Lickitung or any other barely utilized pokemon a cross evo, at least have them show up to be used.

Especially now if they're enjoying the concept of keeping people restricted to the content at hand before implementing unrestricted cross generational trading.
>>
>>32222603
>minmax their stats
I wish. Many Alola forms stats are barely changed from the originals because GF was too lazy to actually adapt them to their new typings
>>
File: 1489694806525.png (14KB, 408x696px) Image search: [Google]
1489694806525.png
14KB, 408x696px
>>32222603
I really miss cross-gen evolutions and definitely am hoping for more.
Especially if we actually get to use them during the in-game playthroughs.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.