[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"4th gen is worst gen" Why do people keep forgetting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: say that to my face.png (190KB, 500x855px) Image search: [Google]
say that to my face.png
190KB, 500x855px
>"4th gen is worst gen"
Why do people keep forgetting that SS and HG are 4th gen?
Why do people keep forgetting that there is a fixed game of Diamond and Pearl which is platinum?
>>
>>32221294
>Why do people keep forgetting that SS and HG are 4th gen?
No one forgets, they're just shit.
>Why do people keep forgetting that there is a fixed game of Diamond and Pearl which is platinum?
Platinum fixed none of DP flaws.
>>
>"fixed"
>Remake saves a gen
No (You)
>>
>>32221294
Why do you keep making these threads? Everyone has different tastes.
>>
>>32221294
gen4 is good, but HGSS suck ass. Try again buddy.
>>
>>32221294
T.b.h. remakes don't really count as games of their gen outside of battle mechanics, the region, content, gyms, features, leveling curve, etc. are all different as heck.
FRLG were good, RSE were mediocre.
HGSS were godly, DPPt were turds.
Both XY and ORAS were shit.
>>
>>32221294
Platinum was the only good part of this shit-tier gen.

HG/SS take too long to get to the good parts, and you're just slogging through a boring region of shitmons until you can get to GF's favorite child Kanto.

DP take too long to do anything in general, be it surfing, saving, or battling a normal NPC.
>>
>>32222059
>Pt
>Turd

Wrong
>>
>>32222059
>ORAS
>shit
Nice meme, you contrarian edgelord.
>>
>>32222059
>Emerald and Platinum bad
Kek. I bet you think both BW and BW2 are godly and the best games in the franchise don't you?
>>
File: 1490911136265.gif (2MB, 390x277px) Image search: [Google]
1490911136265.gif
2MB, 390x277px
>>32222059
>HGSS were godly
Anon,did you really play those POS games?
>>
File: 1480828029052.jpg (97KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1480828029052.jpg
97KB, 960x960px
If your gen relies on remakes to make it good it's not that good
>>
File: 1482607893575.png (445KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1482607893575.png
445KB, 600x600px
>>32222079
Johto is best region my dude
>>
>>32222222
test
>>
>>32221294
but anon, 7th gen was the worst gen
>>
bait aside, eevee is easily one of the most punchable pokemon to ever grace the series
>>
>>32222059
Pt felt like I was finally playing the game diamond wanted to be, it is a solid game imo, but everyone as different tastes, X/Y the only 3DS games I like
>>
>>32223187
thank god it evolves into 8 different pokemon, never met any pokemon fan that doesn't like at least one -eon
>>
>>32221294
Because they say Gen IV but they are referring to D/P/Pt and you know it.
HG/SS are remakes of gen II games and we all love them.
We say gen IV was shit because the games that define the new generation are shit.
>>
HGSS are alright but they ruin everything I actually like Crystal for so I hate them, Platinum doesn't actually fix any of the active flaws of DP except the regional dex which to be fair is the biggest by far, for the most part it just improves things that were already fine and made flavor changes one may or may not appreciate.
>>
>>32223223
I don't dislike anything in the Eevee line, but I'm definitely no fan.
Nothing appeals to me from any of them. The -eons I do like are the Sinnoh fishes
>>
>>32221294
No one forgets, anon. HGSS are absolute trash and inferior to FRLG and ORAS in most ways. Platinum is just the worst game in the franchise with a fresh coat of winter paint. Both are garbage.
>>
>>32223261
The winter coat of paint isn't even good, it only covers the starting routes, though there are some other changes like the caves being bluer and darker and Lost Tower being changed from a unique take on Pokemon Tower and Mt. Pyre into generic spooky haunted building.

My biggest disappointment with Platinum back in 2008 was the whole region didn't get a real winter makeover, since the colder temperate was hyped up before release as being a major thing.
>>
>>32223237
HGSS isn't exempt anon. The whole gen has problems.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.