[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hoping for someone to trade me a shitmon with a soothe bell attached.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0359.jpg (141KB, 600x357px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0359.jpg
141KB, 600x357px
Hoping for someone to trade me a shitmon with a soothe bell attached. I restarted my game and caught a Pichu, and I'm hoping to evolve it as quick as possible. Thanks!

FC: 0962-9171-9212
>>
>>32217856
I can, I can even give a light ball/thunder stone if you need.
>>
>>32217877
I'd appreciate the thunder stone, just so I can get my Raichu that much faster Let me get ready and I'll tell you when I'm set.
>>
>>32217908
Do you just want a raichu? I can even gen you a perfect one if you want.
>>
>>32217933
No thanks. I appreciate the offer but I'd like to raise it myself. Have it be a bit more personal that way. Sorry for the wait, it won't be much longer.
>>
>>32217961
That's cool, I just thought you might preffer that possibly.

I can just stick something on gts if that's cool and give you the info so you can tell me what to ask for.
>>
>>32217971
That might work better. Let's see.

I got a Grubbin. Level 4. Just tell me what to look for.
>>
>>32217985
Sorry, it's also female. Trainer name is Lila.
>>
>>32217996
Okay put up the grubbin and ask for a male level 1 mimikyu.

I think it might be better if you put up the thing as if somehow it is sniped the item isn't lost.
>>
>>32218017
Okay, it's up
>>
>>32218037
The mimikyu with the thunder stone was sent. Now put something up asking for a female level 1 mareanie.

These are breedject from before I started injected and have quite good IVs, I hope they help if you choose to use them.
>>
>>32218066
I'll go catch another shitmon, give me a quick second, since I wanna keep those two Pokemon.
>>
>>32218080
Okay! I put up a male level five Yungoos.
>>
>>32218109
Okay, the mareanie has a sooth bell.

Hope these help and make your experience more enjoyable, have fun anon.
>>
>>32218130
Thanks again! I'll put them all to good use.
>>
>>32217856
>I'm hoping to evolve it as quick as possible.
if you want to get it done real fast you can always shove those berries that raises the friendship of your pokemon until your pichu is more berry than pokemon, or you can leave it in the pelago's hotsprings while you sleep and in the morning it should be ready.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.