[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I finished version 5 of my random Pokedex generator. New features:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1490919298314.jpg (458KB, 1248x933px) Image search: [Google]
1490919298314.jpg
458KB, 1248x933px
I finished version 5 of my random Pokedex generator.

New features:
>Ensures the generation of starters, early bugs, early birds, pikaclones, route 1 rats, pseudolegendaries and legendaries
>Smaller resolution (1220 x 653)
>Slightly worse UI (at least it'll fit on your screen)
>Press enter to toggle edit mode to manually adjust pokedex
>Export pokedex as spreadsheet document
>Generate screenshots (I fixed the function so it actually works now)
>Base stats generated for every pokemon based on evolution stage and type(s)
>Copy and paste pokemon in edit mode
>Can name pokemon

The generator creates a pokedex based on canon type combination and evolution line size ratios.
>>
link?
>>
File: screenshot.png (52KB, 1220x653px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.png
52KB, 1220x653px
>>32215114
Oh, forgot to mention that it also colours the pokedex boxes slightly differently to show off families. Looked uglier with higher contrast, so whatever.

Here's the download link if you'd like to try it. I'm a little busy today so I won't be able to generate dexes for people. Maybe a kind anon in the thread will do it for you.

megafileupload
com/26flb/pokegen5.exe
>>
>>32215143
aren't you allowed to change typing you did not like or whatnot? is it just a random generator?
>>
>>32215143
>>32215194
forget it. didn't see the whole Enter thing. Looks like a nice job so far
>>
>>32215263
Thanks mang
If you have any suggestions for new features, lemme know and I can work out if it's doable
>>
>>32215286
Not a feature per se, but it's a little annoying that while on edit mode you can't scroll down the list. It just stops about the 120s and the rest of the dex you have to navigate it with the arrows and without knowing in which cell you are on. In general, I think it lacks something like an indicator to visually represent when a cell is selected, either in edit mode or in normal mode. But it does the distribution of types nicely and even creates some interesting combinations. Nice job.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.