[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to fall for the Nuzlocke meme. Which game is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Nuzleaf.png (53KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Nuzleaf.png
53KB, 250x250px
I'm going to fall for the Nuzlocke meme.

Which game is the most fun to run it in? Was leaning towards White or Emerald.
>>
>>32213707
Emerald for sure. What rules you playing with?
>>
>>32213743
I don't know a ton about it so I was just going to stick to the rules TeamFourStar are using. Are there any you'd recommend?
>>
>>32213707
Emerald with standard rules, unless you want a ROM hack, in which case Volt White 2/Blaze Black 2.

If you want a randomizer, then Heartgold/Soulsilver.

If you want an egglocke, then kill yourself.
>>
>>32213753
Dunno if they're using it or not, but I'd recommend running the dupes clause. Prevents you from ending up with 3 Zigzagoon.
>>
>>32213765
I don't even know what an egglocke is.
>>
>>32213753
I'd personally recommend going without in-battle healing items (hold items allowed) in addition. I find TFS are slightly conservative in that regard
>>
File: 1482268305557.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1482268305557.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
>>32213788
egglocke involves filling your PC with random eggs people send you/you find online before the game starts. Normal Nuzlocke rules but every time you catch a Pokemon you swap it for a random egg in the pc. You never know what it will be.

Kind of cool because the eggs could have great stats, egg moves, and older games let you give the egg a hold item. Main issue is grinding it from lv1 unless you want to hack in rare candies too. I did one and actually had quite a bit of fun with it
>>
>>32213846
Sounds sort of interesting. Maybe next time. I'm guessing that's something I couldn't just do on an emulator?
>>
>Cart gets jiggled a bit
>game reverts to title screen

Can I just catch the same mons? I wasn't too far ahead, but I did forget to save. Not sure what the rules are in this. If it helps, I wasn't particularly fond of the two mons I caught.
>>
>>32213707
Just hack rare candies to make grinding nonexistent. Make sure you are only 3 levels above the NPCs at all times.

I hate nuzlockes because I fucking hate replaying the story modes of pokemon games.
>>
>>32214744
You can do whatever you want, dumbass. It's for your own enjoyment.
>>
>>32214775
hey FUCK YOU
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.