[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suppose /vp/ had the chance to revise history and change the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Suppose /vp/ had the chance to revise history and change the sales figures of each set of Pokémon games (and hence their influence on popular culture). How would you go about things?
>>
Make the Pokémon Mini the most popular console of all time (at the time)
>>
Make BW1, XY and SM the worst selling games by a significant margin. I'm thinking about 6-7m units each.

If it were that way hopefully Game Freak would stop trying to make their awful narratives. In turn, I'd shoot up the sales of HGSS and B2W2 to a good 20 or so each to make sales reflect quality.
>>
>>32212765
If that was the case, then ORAS would probably be on par with HGSS and B2W2 in terms of quality. Abysmal sales of BW would also cause a bit more emphasis on old Pokémon in B2W2 most likely.
>>
>>32212189
Gen 6 and 7 tank extremely hard. Gen V sales go up. Maybe this will get the message of "I'm fucking sick and tired of Kanto" through Gamefreak's thick as fuck head.
>>
>>32213498
Then they'd go in the opposite direction and shill Zoroark against the fans' wishes and treat Serperior like the best starter ever, giving it 2 megas to make it a combination Charizard+Greninja (because of its HA).
>>
I'd make Gen V sell better.
>>
>>32213953
In conclusion, you can't win no matter what.
>>
I wouldn't
>>
>>32212189
make gen 2 get 1 unit sale
worst region, farewell
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.