[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was anyone else disappointed we never got to fight this thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: lusamine nihiligo.png (427KB, 751x731px) Image search: [Google]
lusamine nihiligo.png
427KB, 751x731px
Was anyone else disappointed we never got to fight this thing in a direct battle? Also, the fact you never got to fight Nihiligo in any way, shape, or form during the main story was pretty frustrating.
>>
>>32210299
nihilego was literally the only UB you fight in the main story
>>
>>32210299
it must be frustating for your autism
>>
Uh, you fight nihilego itself in the aether conservation area.
>>
>>32210299
Despite how huge it is, Lusamine herself is a huge weakpoint. One good blow to her lower body would probably incapacitate it anyway.

And you fight a Nihilego in Aether's VFLS
>>
>>32210378
But humans are shown to be capable of taking hits from pokemon, including getting burnt, poisoned and electrified without getting any actual injuries.

Humans are also pokemon.
>>
>>32210299
No, as BW2 shows fighting a Pokemon out of "epicness" is fucking shit in actual gameplay.

And Nihilego is the only UB you fight in the story.
>>
>>32210299
Should have been the 6th party member on her team, either this or regular Nihilego
>>
>>32210439
>Humans are also pokemon.

Sure thing, MatShat
>>
>>32210613
Humans in the Pokémon world have some of the same abilities as Pokémon have. Especially humans with Psychic abilities are really abundant. Plus people in the Pokémon world can take WAY more damage and punch than real people can.
>>
File: Unamused (Pepe).jpg (7KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
Unamused (Pepe).jpg
7KB, 229x220px
>>32210454
>It's another hating gen 5 'cuz it's cool episode
>>
>>32210299

No. I don't want to battle a human-Pokémon fusion. I pretend it didn't exist.
>>
Nihilego is literally the only UB you fight in the story.

>>32210454
That's only because they don't implement special rules for such fights. SM tried with Totems but it wasn't nearly enough.
>>
>>32210613
Humans and Pokemon used to marry each other. Humans can use psychic. Humans can use aura sphere. Humans can go grow to be 9 feet tall and thousands of years old.

Humans in the Pokemon universe have clear superpowers and a lot of familiarity with Pokemon themselves. They're not like humans in our world.
>>
>>32210667
Retarded frogposter. BW Kyurem pose absolutely NO threat to any player whatsoever.
>>
>>32210299
Beating the shit out of a deranged old woman seems a bit much for a childrens game.
>>
Well, they were going full fanfiction mode. Why did they stop? Probably because if they had you battle with her, off we go to the T rating, hence more complaining parents.
On a way to explain this, maybe it's because she's that type who prefers to let others(in this case, her Pokemon) do the dirty job.
I mean, after losing she got mad and tried to attack Lilloe
>>
File: tentacruelcrossed.jpg (44KB, 500x552px) Image search: [Google]
tentacruelcrossed.jpg
44KB, 500x552px
>you will never be the cause if Lusamine's sexy yelps of pain.

This is bull!
>>
>>32210454
>as BW2 shows fighting a Pokemon out of "epicness" is fucking shit in actual gameplay.
You realise this sentence makes no sense at all right?
>>
>>32211536
*Lillie
>>
>>32211536
>official material featuring new characters
>fanfiction
>>
>>32210299
MECHA GROUDON
E
C
H
A

G
R
O
U
D
O
N
>>
>>32210299
>the fact you never got to fight Nihiligo in any way, shape, or form during the main story
hmm
>>
>>32210299
what'd happen if i used Tickle on her legs? ah ah
>>
>>32211536
That was just a metaphor
>>
>>32210613
Dragon Quest and Megami Tensei has gods and monsters.
Both can be defeated by humans hands.
But why only pokemon is considered "unable to be defeated by humans hands"?

1: Pokemons are way stronger than those monsters since no humans can defeat even a Rattatta.
2: Pokemon humans are as weak as real life humans while other world humans is as strong as its monsters.
3: Humans can be as strong as any pokemon. But there are something blocking their logic to realize they can defeat them with their own hands. It could be a propaganda, or massive brainwash.

3 could be interesting. We could make fiction like this.
>MC, who knows pokemon's language, gets the first pokemon. But days later she is attacked by Team Rocket.
>All MC's 6 pokemon betray MC during the battle because realize they are weak.
>"I will use you to show how loyal to them I could be! DIE!!"
>MC gets trashed by its own pokemons. But in a desperation MC punches one of the pokemon.
>MC uses pokemon moves instintively in fear of death, and smash the traitor pokemons.
>Team Rocket sees it, takes the pokeballs and says "Well...Bye!" and runs away,
>letting MC alone in the florest full of dangerous pokemon, without a single pokemon.
>Days later MC is rescued, but MC decided to not become a trainer. MC hates pokemon now.
>Now he wants to defeat all gym leaders pokemons with MC's own hand, to show to everyone that we don't need pokemon.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.