[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if released Pokémon had a random chance of appearing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: WILD_P-1.png (9KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
WILD_P-1.png
9KB, 256x192px
What if released Pokémon had a random chance of appearing in the wild?
>>
>>32206776
le epic sad reunion
>>
>>32206776
Kill it and carry the fuck on. There's a reason you released it
>>
>>32206776
You could only ever tell they're your released pokemon if you nicknamed them before release. Or if they still held the item you left on them by accident.

If released pokemon ditch their own item and reject the nickname their ex-trainer gave them, you could argue that we see previously-released mons all the time on the wild, we just don't have any way of knowing.
>>
>>32206799
What if they had a special animation/symbol
>>
>>32206806
Oh, then it'd be a cool mechanic. They could even introduce mons that evolved after being released and re-caught again.
>>
>>32206776
only if they only show up on someone else's game

like an 'island of unwanted pokemon' area or something
>>
>>32206788
What if you released it by accident or if they now hold a really good Item?
>>
>>32206818
Imagine this: "[Pokémon] trained hard to impress [Player]! It seems stronger than before"

>1 random non Perfect IVs are now perfect
>>
>>32206776
Then I'd only find level 1 breedjects around the entire game.

>>32206826
This actually sounds cool, but we kinda already have wonder trade for that.
>>
>>32206776

>nickname a Pokemon you caught
>release it
>find pokemon with the nickname you gave in the wild
>catch it again
>disobeys your orders even though you have all the gym badges
>take it to the happiness checker in your respective game
>"This pokemon hates you. I've never seen a pokemon hate its trainer this much. You need to feed it more pokeblocks/puffs/poffins."
>>
>>32206887

That's a bit to edgy for pokemon, If they did do it I'd be more like >>32206842
>>
>>32206842
>>32206887
I feel like both of these ideas can work depending on Happiness or Affection prior to you releasing them
>>
Kinda like catching N's Pokemon in BW2? I like it, it'd be cool.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.