[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any baby pokémon that you actually WANT? I know people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 11

Is there any baby pokémon that you actually WANT? I know people want a Lapreas prevo, and to make these two officially related with a little baby cow calf that evolves via gender.
>>
>people want a Lapreas prevo
fucking why
>>
>>32205615
FUCK no. Baby pokemon are cancer.
>>
Tauros/Miltank because it triggers my autism they aren't related.
>>
>>32205628
>>32205615
Tauros needs a baby prevo for the sake of some goddamn egg moves.
>>
>>32205624
because it SHOULD be a way to obtain certain pokemon earlier in the game

in black and white 2, you can find magbys and elekids just around the 2nd gym, where a magmar and electabuzz would be too strong to introduce.

this way, pokemon like lapras wouldn't be restricted to mid-late/end game.

all of this is void though cause gamefreak makes horrible decisions anyway, like introducing baby pokemon for mons that dont need them like igglybuff, or handout pokemon like lapras
>>
>>32205615
baby pokemon exist 100% to sell toys

i mean, all pokemon exist to do that, but at least they have some value in-game
>>
>>32205615
>wanting baby Pokémon
>ever
Fuck off with your bullshit. Baby Pokémon are just filler and destroy any potential a Pokémon could have if they could evolve. And I don't care if a Pokémon gets some extra moves out of it.
>>
just have luvdisc evolve into alomomola in some way please god
>>
File: heatmor_by_crazyratty-d6x4bt6.png (126KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
heatmor_by_crazyratty-d6x4bt6.png
126KB, 600x449px
I want to be able to use it earlier than the very end of the game.
A tiny little anteater baby would also be fucking adorable, especially if it takes to a more vehicle inspired form based off of its exhaust fume/
>>
>>32205667
Baby Pokémon are guaranteed 3 perfect IVs
>>
Basically any Pokemon that looks too "adult" to hatch out of an egg:

Onix, Lapras, Tropius, Tauros, Skarmory, Pinsir, Scyther, Heracross, Stantler, Throh, Sawk, Bouffalant, Oranguru, Passimian, Turtonator, Drampa.
>>
>>32205731
Autism
>>
>>32205659
Literally this. They don't exist just to be dex filler. Sure certain ones like wynaut And igglybuff are useless but there are ones likes budew and azurill which are good and make sense because they allow the player to obtain the poke without giving them something that's too strong in the early game
>>
>>32205742
>azurill
You realise Marill has 250 BST right? It's lower than Rattata by 3.
>>
File: 1448917281249.png (22KB, 267x292px) Image search: [Google]
1448917281249.png
22KB, 267x292px
>>32205678

Even if baby Pokemon didn't exist the Pokemon that got them wouldn't have gotten evolutions.
>>
>>32205731
>no kangaskhan
>>
>>32205760

I forgot Kangakhan, but I'd like to see baby Kanga as a playable Pokemon.
>>
>>32205756
It can then evolve into Azumarill tho. And besides while not every poke is competitively viable, you can still beat the game with a team of pu shitmons
>>
>>32205814
That'd be cool if it worked like wishiwashi except the form change is permanent.
>>
>>32205695

Only in 6th gen. SM "fixed" that.
>>
File: 115Kangaskhan-Mega.png (903KB, 1032x1032px) Image search: [Google]
115Kangaskhan-Mega.png
903KB, 1032x1032px
>>32205615
Playable Baby Kangaskhan
>>
File: 104Cubone.png (139KB, 431x431px) Image search: [Google]
104Cubone.png
139KB, 431x431px
>>32205888
>>
>>32205814
>cubone
>>
>>32205759
It's sad that it's true.
>>
>>32205904
>>32205895

>muh autistic headcanon/theory
>>
File: e39.png (144KB, 600x623px) Image search: [Google]
e39.png
144KB, 600x623px
>>32205895
NO
>>
>>32205731
what do you guys think of a prevo that joins both Heracross and Pinsir?
>>
>>32205917
>cubone summons kangaskhan for SOS
canon.
>>
We got Mantyke, I was expecting a "Skarmini" but it never happened. No big loss.
>>
>>32205888
But the Baby IS Kangaskhan... in fact both Pokemon form a single lifeform (kinda like Dugtrio or Exeggcute)

think about it
the KANGASKHANite reacts to the "Baby", so it cant be another pokemon
>>
>>32205927

Eh, just because they're beetles doesn't mean they have to be related. I prefer them as individual species.
>>
>>32205937

You know unrelated Pokemon species can have symbiotic relationships between each other right? Cubone is an orphan and Kangaskhan is a motherly Pokemon, so maybe Kangaskhan watch over abandoned Cubone. Doesn't mean Cubone is a baby Kangaskhan, which doesn't even make fucking sense considering you can see what baby Kanga actually looks like.
>>
>>32205615
baby skarmory
>>
>>32205950

Wrong. Exeggcute can exist on their own. And Kangaskhan babies eventually grow up and leave the pouch.
>>
>>32205615
Fuck no. Baby Pokémon look stupid as (I say this because I like tough/evolved Pokemon mostly).

Don't try and validate them because of egg moves or to make them accessible earlier in game. GF could just give the fucking Pokemon egg moves without having to design and program a Pokémon that only really exists to evolve anyway. And as for the "it can be accessed earlier in game" argument, who really fucking cares? Just trade the damn Pokémon over. Or at least it'll be at a lower level so it's not too out of proportion anyway.

And lastly the request for baby Pokemon like the baby kangaskhan argument is aso mega retarded. It's a fucking baby that needs to mature to it's adulthood/form. You don't need another goddam specie just to justify a few pixels on another Pokémon (adult kanga). The people who say "we need a Kangaskhan prevo because that doesn't look like a Kangaskhan in its artwork!" Is just a pedantic retard.

Fuck wasting dex space for a deformed looking baby of another Pokémon and instead make evolved forms for Pokémon that need it/could use a branch eco, etc
>>
>>32205998
>Cubone is an orphan and Kangaskhan is a motherly Pokemon
Chansey line is motherly. In fact, every baby Pokémon can call it.

And yet Cubone can't. Cubone calls Kangaskhan. In fact, Cubone cannot call anything but other Cubone and Kangaskhan--not even Marowak!

This is the only scenario in which a Pokémon calls something other than its evolution which is not a predator, a weather encounter, or the Chansey line.

Why?

Because a dead Kangaskhan was Cubone's mother.
>>
>>32206027
Then explain female Marowak
>>
>>32206005
would it be steel type yet? the pokedex says they harden up after getting scratched to shit in their nests
>>
>>32206053
Orphaned female kangaskhan babies. It's not hard.
>>
>>32206027

>Chansey line is motherly. In fact, every baby Pokémon can call it
>And yet Cubone can't

Good thing Cubone isn't a baby Pokemon then, huh?

>Cubone calls Kangaskhan.

Cubone doesn't "call" Kangaskhan. Cubone calls for help and Kangaskhan happens to come. Or are you telling me Corsola and Carbink specifically call for their predators to come in and kill them?
>>
>>32206053
It's an alternate evolution line that only occurs when the baby is orphaned.

In fact, the Moon dex specifically says that Cubone evolves when it comes to term with its grief, and the Sun dex implies A-Marowak is a Ghost type because of power gained from its mother's lingering spirit.
>>
>>32206133

>It's an alternate evolution line

That can't happen in-game nor is it mentioned anywhere in the dex or by any NPC. Real convincing.
>>
>>32205653
To be fair I don't think their form/mannerism is similar enough to truly be related, otherwise they make alright counterparts
>>
>>32206053
What is there to explain? It's a female cubone that evolved
>>
>>32205615
This may be unpopular, but I'd like a baby form for most Pokémon that only have one evolution stage, unless they already look like babies themselves (like Minun or Pachrisu)
>>
>>32206154
>>32206154
Damn, you're right.

Guess we have to remove Tyrogue, Gallade, and Froslass from the game now, guys, since we didn't mention them when we introduced their relatives.

{spoiler]You're pretty stupid, aren't you?[/spoiler]
>>
File: 8474884.png (28KB, 960x872px) Image search: [Google]
8474884.png
28KB, 960x872px
>>32206232
>>
>>32206232

What type of retarded argument is this? You can breed Tyrogue from the Hitmons and evolve Kirlia and Snorunt into Gallade and Froslass respectively. So obviously the game recognizes they're related.
>>
>>32206022
yet its always 6 Exeggcute evolving together and the Kangaskhanite doesnt even do anything for the "real" pokemon
>>
>>32206251
right. which was the sarcastic conclusion to this anon
>>32206154
saying that such a thing CAN'T exist.

Yes- the argument was silly.
That was the fucking point.
>>
I actually want a Tauros evolution

Or at least a mega

Muh gen1 nostalgia
>>
File: 1430194186843.jpg (78KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1430194186843.jpg
78KB, 1000x1000px
>People hating on baby Pokemon
Fuck off. Baby Pokemon are cute, CUTE! In case you didn't realize it, Pokemon games are a lot more than just competitive playing and Smogon OU and not everything has to be viable. There are shitmons, cutemons, gimmickmons and so on because Pokemon is a monster hunting game where you collect these creatures and explore a world filled with them. If you don't like this, stick to Pokemon Showdown.
>>
>>32206280

I'm ok with baby Pokemon as long as they make sense. Clefairy, Jigglypuff, Marill and Chimeco didn't need baby forms since they're already small and cutesy, so they're the worst for me.
>>
I'd only be okay with more baby Pokemon so long as their evolutions aren't tied to having fucking high/max friendship. That is the one aspect I absolutely despise, even with the Soothe Bell, it takes forever to evolve them because they are so weak and frail, that they are more likely to faint or have to be switched out for something stronger to finish off an opponent.

Pretty sure this was why I had a hell of a time during my Platinum nuzlocke; too many fucking baby Pokemon as first encounters.
>>
>>32205659
I've used Pichu and Azurill in game, and I think the biggest problem with those shits is the happiness evolutions. It takes forever to raise happiness early in the game without running in circles, so they don't usually evolve until some ludicrous level like 20. So in effect, you spend 20 levels training an abnormally weak Pokemon just for it to evolve into an average unevolved Pokemon.
>>
>>32205888
>>32205895
>looks nothing like the baby
shitty theory
>>
>>32206251
>You can breed Tyrogue from the Hitmons
pokemonredbox.jpg

>and evolve Kirlia and Snorunt into Gallade and Froslass respectively.
pokemonrubybox.jpg

Are you a literal Unovabortion or just this dense?

Also, stop it with the samefag spamming, it's childish.
>>
>>32206336

But anon they're both bipedal brown dinosaurs so OBVIOUSLY they're related
>>
>>32206326
That's the other thing--they tend to evolve from their baby stage so late, that you end up missing moves as a result of it taking too long to evolve.
>>
>>32205688
Aww man, baby heatmors waddling after larva durants, I want this. Give Heatmor a Mega wile they're at it.
>>
>>32206353

I wasn't aware we were talking about past gens, silly me. I thought we were talking about the present and how Pokemon evo lines currently function.
>>
>>32206354
but why didnt gamefreak create some relation between the two species in GS? i mean they did with the Hitmons
>>
>>32205615

>Add as many babies as you fucking want
>Just let them BREED for fuck's sake, it's annoying, specially if it's one that evolved with friendship (ALMOST ALL OF THEM)
>>
>>32206394

Because don't consider them to be related despite looking similar. How hard is that to understand?
>>
>>32206388
oh my god

You're one of those people who don't understand gameplay-story segregation, aren't you?

Next you're going to tell me Diancie isn't an evolution of Carbink because you can't do it yourself in-game. Jesus Christ.
>>
File: 1452248898395.png (199KB, 694x718px) Image search: [Google]
1452248898395.png
199KB, 694x718px
>>32206306
>He doesn't want to make a small and cute Pokemon even smaller and cuter
Get a load of this pleb. Baby Joltik when?
>>
>>32206418

Are you fucking retarded? I SPECIFICALLY mentioned >>32206154 that there's no relationship between Cubone and Kangaskhan mentioned anywhere in the game/dex/lore.

If the dex said they were related, like it does for Carbink/Diancie and Slowbro/Shellder's relationships, I would believe it.

But guess what? It isn't mentioned anywhere. So until the game explicitly says they're related, it's just a fucking headcanon.
>>
>>32205731
Are you retarded? Making something even worse than onyx... Man that's brutal.
>>
>>32206161
>regional variant miltank/tauros
>miltank is quadrupedal and looks like a normal milk cow with three tails
>tauros stands on its hind legs and looks like a fat carnie strongman
>>
>>32206443
>there's no relationship between Cubone and Kangaskhan mentioned anywhere in the game/dex/lore
Cubone

calls

Kangaskhan

for

SOS.

It does not call anything else and Kangaskhan cannot be found any other way.

What kind of insane troll logic are you running on to deny that makes them explicitly related?
>>
>>32206596
cubone calls for help, not that it calls kangaskhan
>>
>>32206133
Headcanon central, A Marowak is an evolution that triggered in order to fend itself from Alolan predators.

Marowak is where we get all the information for the cubone line, all the fucking cubone dex entries mention it cries a lot and moon bullshit/Sephiroth issues.

Marowak stops being meek because it gets a tool and becomes vicious.

Read all the dex entries before spreading your autism.
>>
>>32205858
...So, evolution?
>>
>>32206596
Cubone is a neglected blubbering orphan.
Kangaskhan is a strong female with a powerful maternal instinct.
With that said, why wouldn't it come to the rescue of a defenseless weak baby?
>>
>>32205624
To give it recover
>>
>>32205678
Yeah right, keep waiting for your electabuzz and roselia evolutions.
>>
>>32205628
why do people lose their shit about baby pokemon
most are completely avoidable
>>
threads like this remind me that /vp/ is half-full of underage unironic trump supporting wiggers.

game freak deliberately go out of their way to make a fan theory canon and the morons here piss themselves as they plug their ears and scream the same nonsense arguments over and over in denial.

you cannot make this shit up.
>>
>>32207164
budew and roserade were introduced in the same gen.

i remember because my final team my first time through pearl was almost all caught in eterna forest. budew, misdreavus, buneary...
>>
File: YixiKyr.png (163KB, 515x495px) Image search: [Google]
YixiKyr.png
163KB, 515x495px
if mantine can have a baby so should skarmory.
>>
There will never be a separate baby kangaskhan for the simple reason that it's part of a dual entity. English mistranslation adapted Kangaskhan's classification as "parent Pokémon" while the original was "parent & child Pokémon". It's why both can share a pokeball.
>>
>>32206353
You can't breed in Red, stupid.
>>
>>32207194
Did they? Which one was that?
>>
>>32205624
Lapras is a great mon, I bet giving it higher stats and a babymon for actual game usage would skyrocket it's popularity.

I like the idea of babymons, but not in the way that they're just for dexfilling but for actually catching at low levels or making them have hidden potential via moves or something, It'd be a cool gimmick.

I wouldn't mind a baby Lapras, and the tyrogue equivalent of throh/sawk, but they'd need tweaks to actually be fun to use and differentiate.
>>
>>32207212
>agree word for word with another poster
>call them stupid
is everyone this autistic where you come from?
>>
>baby pokemon come with 4 perfect stats automatically
>Get different moves and abilities (ex. Huge power azuril and head smash bonsly
>Always early game and evolutions are mid

Did I fix them
>>
File: minos09[1].jpg (333KB, 772x493px) Image search: [Google]
minos09[1].jpg
333KB, 772x493px
>>32206592
I need this
>>
>>32207194
>complaining about trump supporters like an underage while complaining about underages
rly makes u think
>>
>>32205624
best pseudo-dragon
>>
>>32206596
>Lonely child cries for help
>A mother hears its cry and comes to help
>That somehow makes the mother the mother of the child
>>
>>32205615
All Pokémon that are BIG. I seriously hate it when a full-grown orangutang or a huge-ass dinosaur who already has a baby of its own just pops out of an Egg at Lv. 1 like it was the most normal thing in the world. Babies should be born babies. Not fully adult fighting machines.
>>
>>32205731
>Onix
Sure why not here we go.

Bubix
Ground
same abilities
5/10/120/5/10/120

Faster than onix because onix is faster than steelix.
The entire line is given a 120 BP 100 acc ground move that calculates damage with the defence stat instead of attack.
>>
>>32207204
LC doesn't need this
>>
>>32212134
jesus fucking no
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.