[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If my first true pokemon game HAS to be ORAS or SuMoon,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 7

File: 1488647582554m.jpg (67KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1488647582554m.jpg
67KB, 1024x576px
If my first true pokemon game HAS to be ORAS or SuMoon, what is better?
>>
Easily S/M
>>
>>32199538
SuMo
>>
avoid ORAS like the plague
>>
Sun and Moon.
>>
>>32199545
>>32199550
>>32199559
Why is ORAS so bad?
>>
>>32199538
Depends, what do you want in your game?
Personally after judging them both I would go with ORAS, despite being fairly low on the ladder it still offers far more than Sun and Moon does.
>>
>>32199538
Oras. Not meming. Megas are better than Z-moves.
>>
>>32199538
dunno, they're both okay
possibly S/M
>>
You'd enjoy ORAS if it's your first pokemon game. Casuals literally would not be able to tell the difference unless they're long time fans of the series. The main complaint about ORAS is that a lot of content that was in Emerald was removed and even XY was removed. They are still good games. If you can get them cheap, go for it.

That said, Sun and Moon are definitely better games as a whole.

Regardless of what you pick, turn exp share off.
>>
>>32199579
Whichever one has the most content. HGSS looks the funnest but I'm operating off a modded 3ds and they can't run DS games natively with twloader yet 100%.
>>
>>32199538
Literally SM.

ORAS was a mistake of existence to begin with. But still better than XY garbage.
>>
I would say ORAS solely for that fact that it won't completely kill your drive to play more Pokemon after beating it.
>>
>>32199595
B2W2 is gonna offer the most content for sure. Personally I wasn't a huge fan of gen 5, but if it's content you're after then that's it.
>>
ORAS isn't a very good remake, but it's a better game than SM
>>
ORAS has much more to offer. Actual level design, some decent features and a non-shit story.

The only reason to get SM over ORAS is if you really want to enjoy the new Pokémon and stay up to date with mechanics and online.
>>
I like both a lot.
Most arguments against ORAS do not make sense to me.

I would recomend ORAS for starters, sun and moon next
>>
>>32199595
>Whichever one has the most content.
Then I'd say go with ORAS over SM.
SM made half of the megas exclusive to competitions and events and removed like 3 battle modes from the game.
You also get things like secret bases, the battle test and contests.

If you're looking for sheer content though go with Black and White 2 when you can as it has yet to be topped in that area.
>>
>>32199575
Ruby/Sapphire were garbage.
Emerald fixed (most of) its garbage.
OR/AS is a remake of Ruby/Sapphire.

Do the math.
>>
>>32199579
oras is shitty but it has a shitton of mons
>>
Hoennbabies are samefagging a lot
>>
>>32199538
For your very first game I would recommend emulating the original Red/Blue or maybe FireRed LeafGreen. 90% of people that like pokemon started there so you would be missing out on a huge part of the franchise. If you don't want to or don't like them (the originals haven't aged very well) then you can really go wherever you want.
>>
>>32199636
please post the pasta
i know some of you have it
>>
>>32199657
>For your very first game I would recommend emulating the original Red/Blue or maybe FireRed LeafGreen.
Don't do this.
Starting with the Kanto games is about the worst thing to do nowadays for new players.
>>
>>32199538
XY
>>
>>32199634
>OR/AS is a remake of Ruby/Sapphire.
This meme needs to die
>>
>>32199634

ORAS is fine. Most of the issues with R/S were due to it being on a new system, and there not being a way to communicate with previous games.

Probably the most fun starting points are going to be HeartGold/SoulSilver, but those on the older DS game engine, and can be kind of slow, but not nearly as bad as Original or GBA.

Or ORAS, which has a nice engine, and is quite fluid and fast.
>>
>>32199697
>but those on the older DS game engine, and can be kind of slow, but not nearly as bad as Original or GBA.
You realise the gen 4 games are the slowest right? It also doesn't flow as well as the GBA games because GF cut the framerate in half.
>>
SM is better but ORAS has more shit to transfer to future games.
>>
>>32199741
>SM is better
No. SM makes DP look good.
>>
>>32199538
ORAS if you have friends, SM otherwise.
>>
>>32199752
>No. SM makes DP look good.
That is an aggressive claim, gurl.
>>
>>32199538
SM is better.
>>
>>32199759
Shouldn't that be the other way around?
>>
>>32199752
ow the heat, have something to back that up honey?
>>
>>32199538
ORAS.
>good online that you can use wherever you want
>can add friends from the game itself
>secret bases that you can actually share
>contests
All of this was removed in SM, and in favour of what? An edgy story that tries to be good and fails pathetically? lmao
ORAS>XY>SM

On the 3DS you can also play the GB and GBA games without a flashcard, so you might want to consider that. If you want to play gen 1 or 2 you're better off with mods though.
>>
>>32199785
Nope. SM has next to no multiplayer features and you need to interrupt normal gameplay in order to access them.
>>
>>32199794
List everything in SM and we'll do a comparison.
>>
>>32199538
Don't listen to them. While I agree ORAS is a bad game, it's still infinitely better than SM thrash, indeed gen 7 made ORAS looks like a fucking masterpiece comparasing compared to itself. tbf, SM also has some neat thing, like rental team, but even them it needs that shitty pgl account.
>>
>>32199816
>SM has next to no multiplayer features and you need to interrupt normal gameplay in order to access them
Thing is, it's also lacking in adequate single player content meaning the only thing that's really of worth is playing with friends.

A lot, if not all of, ORAS' content can be played either solo or in multi.
>>
SM is better, so start with ORAS.
SM has stuff like having new Pokemon and improvements in basic game elements like graphics plus other stuff, but ORAS will soon be completely dead online so I would try it out while you could, then play SM after since it's more recent and has an active playerbase, plus the basic gameplay improvements that make ORAS seem a little uglier on characters or blocky in the maps.

The bottom line is that they're both decent games, but it's always better to play the older ones first if you can eventually play both.
>>
>>32199895
>SM is better, so start with ORAS.
That's just going to make him hate SM though.
>>
>>32199925
I don't see why. I just think he should play ORAS before the online is dead, so he can have some fun with secret bases and get a few version exclusive Pokemon on the GTS before it dies out completely. And to avoid how I felt about playing HG after B2 in terms of graphics and overworld design (I dislike gen 4 sprites and maps).
SM is a completely different experience.
>>
>>32199538
Play ORAS and DON'T play SM, just wait for the next game instead.
>>
>>32199538
ORAS is a much better Pokemon game. And is packed with a LOT more content.

So ORAS.
>>
ORAS is ok, bad singleplayer story campaign but it's fun after the story
SM is the opposite, good singleplayer story campaign but only ok after it
play both or consult /hbg/ if you're too poor
>>
>>32199990
>I don't see why
Because SM removed a lot of the convenience and content found in previous games since Gen 5 for no particular reason leaving the games feeling extremely barebones to anything prior.
Not to mention the tedium of catching the newer pokemon due to their low encounter rates.
As far as gameplay improvements there aren't many unless you're going to venture into online multiplayer and have to breed other than that it's the same.

On top of that SM cut out half of the megas in the game while ORAS has them available with none being version exclusive like they were in XY.

Needless to say SM will feel extremely underwhelming if you've played just about any previous game from Emerald on.
>>
>>32200055
>good singleplayer story campaign
You don't honestly believe that do you?
>>
>>32200071
Yes, I do. I don't expect you to share the same opinion as me anon, that's why it works.
>>
>>32200059
It didn't really remove a lot of staple features from gen 5, rather it simply converted them into different ways (whether you like it or not, e.g. I prefer ORAS online, but I prefer the Tree to the Maison).
Most newer Pokemon don't have low encounter rates except for a few rare ones like Mimikyu or Bewear. Mareanie is a single Pokemon so no for SOS too. Only gen 2 and 3 Pokemon are hard there, fuck Politoed.
Never really used megas so I don't get it there, but I can see why people who liked them would be upset, very valid point.

But SM are some of my favorite games for stuff like trainer customs, Pokemon designs, and singleplayer, which is why I recommended he play them after. Just my opinion man, not trying to force it as fact.
>>
>>32200055

How exactly is ORAS better with postgame? There's delta episode, catching legendaries, and that's it. Versus ultra beast quest
>>
>>32200236
you get the stuff you mentioned I guess, little ministory
ub quest is fine but it's one part

I like both games
>>
>>32200236
>Versus ultra beast quest
Are you insinuating that the UB quest is worth anything? I sure hope not because it's a shitty fetch quest with bad dialogue.

The Delta Episode is just as bad (maybe a little worse actually) when it comes to writing but the space battle setpiece is far cooler and more interesting than anything in the UB quest, or SM as a whole for that matter.
>>
>>32200335
Anabel made the UB quest worth it
Also I like that they appear as part of a quest rather than waiting in a cave warp ring like ORAS legends, and the UBs have some nice touches, like appearing in Malie Garden for the "japanese culture" ones, or in a field filled with flies for Buzzwole.
But the space section was one of the best parts of any Pokemon game period. The music, riding a massive dragon into space and blasting through a meteor and fighting the minmax alien living inside, all of it was wonderful.
>>
>>32200207
>It didn't really remove a lot of staple features from gen 5
Aside from the two battle modes it added and O/Pass Powers.
And I said since gen 5 so that includes things like Hordes, the PSS, Dexnav and Super Training.

>rather it simply converted them into different ways
The only thing it converted was Join Avenue into a far more tedious format mostly because it revolved entirely on FC and had a degree of randomness when it came to what facilities you would obtain.

>Most newer Pokemon don't have low encounter rates
A lot of the fishing exclusive Pokemon have fairly low encounter rates when not bubbling while bubbling they have around a 20% however that brings us to the problem of not encountering the Pokemon in question meaning you have to go back to a load zone to reset it giving us additional tedium that wasn't present in previous games.
I mean, even mon like Grubbin has like a 10% encounter rate in the early game when their previous game counterparts have something in the 30s or 40s.
Wimpod's appearance is entirely random as it is as it may appear in the overworld or not.
Compared to older Pokemon such as the Kanto mon for instance the alolan mon are woefully rare.

>for stuff like trainer customs
>and singleplayer
Thing is, SM is lacking in both of these areas the Tree is proof of the latter simply because it's lacking in modes than the previous Maison..

>Just my opinion man
Which is part of the problem here.
An opinion isn't an excuse for ignorance.
>>
>>32200679
Sorry, I completely forgot about O-powers. Gen5's were so much of a pain in the ass that I barely remember them.
It did convert hordes into the new SOS feature (again, whether it's good or bad it exists). Super Training is pretty much replaced by the pelago.
And what, Bruxish and Dhelmise out of the NEW Pokemon? That's it for rare ones in fishing. Grubbin is 10% because the area you speak of has a high amount of different Pokemon, one of which is the new rat. 10% is also the same rate as half of the other Pokemon there, the only rare one is Pichu. And the Alola forms aren't rare for the ones you can find wild. What are you smoking there? They're vermin they're so common. They become the shitmons you don't want to find.
I don't know what to tell you about the tree anon. I found it a lot funner than the Maison, but I guess people like the maison now, idk. Singleplayer customs are fine. You can see them on full models instead of warped chibis now.

And for you, I think you're just trying to provoke me, and you succeeded. Gratz dude.
My opinion is the game is good and ignorance isn't a part of it. I have fun in a way that you don't I guess.
>>
>>32200236
Don't forget Sea Mauville, New Mauville and the mystery islands
>b-b-b-but that unlocks before the E4!
Still optional side content, and content that opens up before the E4 is better because you can use it for your League bid.

ORAS > FRLG >>> HGSS
>>
>>32201010
Sea Mauville is fun and the mystery islands are ok for a week, but New Mauville is fucking nothing.
>>
>>32201010
sorry i got confused meant to post this:
HGSS >>>>> ORAS >>>>>>> FRLG
>>
>>32199538
>there are people on this board who actually prefer the shitty Sun / Moon games

Pokemon fans really deserve Game Freak and their laziness. ORAS is a lazy remake, but a good game, SM is a bad and lazy game.
>>
>>32201090
>people have different opinions than you
wow how shocking
>>
>>32201097
No, you don't understand, that's not allowed to happen.
>>
File: oshitimsorry.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
oshitimsorry.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>32201105
o shit I'm sorry
>>
>>32201134
Thank you for understanding. Hopefully we'll eventually get rid of people who don't agree with me.
>>
File: idberighthappyto.png (745KB, 684x465px) Image search: [Google]
idberighthappyto.png
745KB, 684x465px
>>32201180
>>
>>32201097
He's not completely wrong though. I mean, sure one is allowed to like whatever they like, but when they are the cancer which is killing the franchise, well...
>>
All Pokémon games made after Crystal (maybe except B2W2) are lazy.
>>
>>32200803
>It did convert hordes into the new SOS feature
No, SoS battles were just simple doubles Hordes on the other hand had you in a five against one battle and they could also be controlled by the player through honey and sweet scent rather than having a chance to activate like SoS.
>Super Training is pretty much replaced by the pelago.
Minus the convenience of seeing the EVs of a Pokemon without going into the summary screen as well as useful items like the reset bag.
Also it takes quite a long time to EV train a Pokemon using the Pelago. It's only really a useful methods because hordes were removed.

>Grubbin is 10% because the area you speak of has a high amount of different Pokemon
Which is precisely the problem. The high volume of Pokemon combined with the lower encounter rate of new Pokemon made the new pokemon fairly rare. They weren't exactly given priority or even balanced.

> And the Alola forms aren't rare for the ones you can find wild.
Alolan mon anon, not Alolan forms.

>I don't know what to tell you about the tree anon. I found it a lot funner than the Maison
Despite the fact that the Maison provides everything the tree does plus the additional battle modes that were removed in SM. That's not really a rational conclusion.

> Singleplayer customs are fine. You can see them on full models instead of warped chibis now.
Funnily enough they were more defined and noticeable in XY because of the size as well as the variety of clothing.
I mean, XY had like 6 different types of upper body wear while SM was just tanks and shirts that were recolors of each other.

>and ignorance isn't a part of it.
It kind of is, SM is stripped of features and variety more so than most next gen games and you're acting as if that's acceptable.
>>
>>32199538
Play ORAS.

Sun and Moon aren't bad games, but in terms of content, they're lacking.

ORAS's appeal comes from the amount of content it has. DexNav is perhaps the best feature ever created and since you're new to the franchise, you might as well catch and find as many as you can so that you can transfer them to Sun and Moon at a later time.

While I enjoyed Sun and Moon's story more than ORAS's, I enjoyed ORAS's way of telling its story better. ORAS had more of a "look and see" approach that let you interpret things on your own, whereas Sun and Moon were a bit forced.

Happy picking.
>>
>>32201291
SOS battles are controllable with items and moves too anon. I simply meant that they replaced the wild multiple Pokemon battle feature. I do wish they had both, though I hated hordes because I didn't always carry a high leveled surf Pokemon with me.

What I mean by being replaced is that it's the same convenience, not just evelup, the whole pelago. Friendship bags were replaced with the egg hatching Avue, Reset bags were replaced by the hundreds of EV reducing berries you can get every day. EV training is in Evelup, which also doubles as a leveler. But again, if you liked ST, that's fine. I just found it not to be something I enjoyed doing or to be efficient instead of just horde training, or the similar method of SOS training (SOS summoned Pokemon give large amounts of EVs and a stat can be fully trained in 8 kills).

Most of the new Pokemon can be found with ease, 10% is not difficult to find unless you deliberately avoid all the grass there. You seem to ignore all the Pokemon like Mudbray or Dewpider while giving all emphasis to the few rare ones (like Mimikyu or Stufful). This is the one issue I will never stand off on with SM, as it isn't a matter of opinion, it's simply wrong. New Pokemon are not hard to find most of the time. There are rare ones but every gen has rare ones. Outside of fishing, this is actually one of the few gens merciful enough to not have any 1% rare tall grass new pokemon, capping it at a minimum of 5%.
I'm sorry I mistook Alolan Pokemon for Alolan forms, it seems kind of similar.
Maison was infuriating to me and was a terrible jumble of good intentions and bad execution (much like you probably think the Tree is). I enjoy the tree more because of stuff like the recurring characters and simply because I can use a lot of my new favorites like Celesteela in the tree.
>>
>>32201431
cont

Gen 6 didn't really have a lot of standout designs for me and the ones that did like Clawitzer were no good in the Maison.
I disagree on the XY customs, they looked like blurry crap. Sorry. There was some great choices for customization in changing rooms but it doesn't matter to me if I can't even tell what they're wearing aside from the hat. And SM lets you take off the hat in addition to being able to see the clothes on a real size, non deformed model. The lack of options, much like in XY, is only a problem for the male protag, something they should really fix.

Overall, I think you're just nitpicking. They're both good games, and I love SM. The things that you dislike can't make me do the same, sorry. It's not ignorance, I don't think the games are perfect, but they're great games.
>>
>>32199538
I think you knew what you were doing when you made this thread
>>
>>32201273
cancer=crab
crab=food
food=good
Thus your post is wrong. Also his post is an opinion too so he can neither be objectively right nor wrong. There could be another poster that thinks people who like the games he likes are killing the franchise
>>
ORAS. It's actually one of the better Pokemon games, and hating it is just a meme. SM strays too far from the norm to be a good first game.
>>
>>32201575
Isn't how different it is a prime reason why a lot of fans love it? Although ORAS is better for a beginner due to not having a stiff spike in levels near the end.
>>
>>32201575
Seconding this. SM is super cool mainly because of how different it is. Without that baseline, you'll appreciate it less than it deserves.
>>
>>32199538
I'd just say ORAS if only because it's more of a traditional pokemon game and lets you appreciate some of things that SM bring forward to the table. ORAS has a bit more content than SM also, at least in the side content department

Really, it's a matter of which one sucks less since the 3DS games feels like the franchise's low point. And I guess if you're into transferring your shit over, better to start with ORAS.
>>
ORAS have National Dex, covering until X&Y.

SM? Well, if you get Pokemon from different region/gen (mostly by trade online) and don't have PokeBank, then you get nothing.

Very minor thing though..
>>
SM is fucking trash.
>>
>>32199538
SM, but you're comparing piss to shit.
>>
File: 566px-New_Mauville_ORAS.png (366KB, 566x599px) Image search: [Google]
566px-New_Mauville_ORAS.png
366KB, 566x599px
>>32201010
>New Mauville
>New Mauville
>NEW MAUVILLE
FUCK YOU I'M STILL MAD AT WHAT THEY DID TO IT

LOOK AT THIS THIS IS NOT OKAY
>>
>>32202062
what's wrong with it??
>>
File: New_Mauville_RSE.png (39KB, 660x672px) Image search: [Google]
New_Mauville_RSE.png
39KB, 660x672px
>>32202066
This is what New Mauville looked like in the original games.

The pic I posted in my last post is what they turned it into in ORAS.

Just compare the two.
>>
Yeah why are genwar threads allowed again?
>>
>>32202072
That's just slightly bigger and full of pointless and annoying corridors
>>
File: Kalos_Route_1_XY.png (115KB, 135x393px) Image search: [Google]
Kalos_Route_1_XY.png
115KB, 135x393px
>>32202076
I guess every route in every region needs to look like this according to you, doesn't it? Anything else is pointless padding I guess.

Fuck you.
>>
>>32202062
>>32202072
Literally a shit location that was never fun to visit. I bet you'd complain about the Safari Zone too.
>>
File: 1385421213842.png (21KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1385421213842.png
21KB, 240x240px
>>32202079
I do complain about the Safari Zone in ORAS, regularly. They turned a unique area with a completely different capture system into literally any other route.

I also complain about them removing the roaming Lati@s from the game, while I'm bringing up my unpopular opinions. What are you going to do about it?
>>
>>32202078
If you want to talk about missed potential:
>Though it was planned to be a subterranean city extending 69 floors underground, this project died in development.

>>32202087
The Safari Zone capture system was shit. They should have tried out a new one instead, though.

>I also complain about them removing the roaming Lati@s from the game, while I'm bringing up my unpopular opinions. What are you going to do about it?
no stop that's a good thing.
>>
>>32202093
I don't consider removing it to be a good thing at all. I enjoy chasing down Legendaries. It's especially satisfying when you can quickly check the map on the bottom screen like in DPPt, and ORAS has a bottom screen with a map function so it would've been perfect.

But no, they couldn't even make Lati@s a standard Legendary fight like they did with Suicune in HGSS, they have to LITERALLY just fucking hand you one FOUR BADGES INTO THE GAME. Game Freak has such a contempt for its audience that it doesn't consider it capable of even a regular Legendary battle, let alone a roaming Legendary.
>>
>>32202106
*five badges into the game, not four, but still fucking disgusting
>>
>>32202106
>I enjoy chasing down Legendaries. It's especially satisfying when you can quickly check the map
what's the appeal of that exactly
>>
ORAS. Pure 3d was a true mistake for this series and the alola dex blows.
>>
Sun and Moon.

It's more or less separate from all other games story-wise, aside from guest appearances. ORAS just... idk, it was my least favorite of all of them, it felt underwhelming. Not to mention, getting mega Pokemon so much earlier made it easier. ORAS's elite four was also pretty easy compared to Sun and Moon's endgame. I mean, both were easy, but Sun and Moon was definitely a step up from ultra easy to Sun and Moon's maybe-a-challenge.
>>
>>32202118
Just getting to the battle is an effort, it's not just a one-and-done thing like most Legendaries. You have to run around the region chasing it and trying to trick the AI into going into the same map as you, and then you can either weaken it to make it easier to catch later or take the chance and throw a ball (or use something with Mean Look/Shadow Tag if it's not a roamer from one of the games with the Roar glitch that despawns the Legendary forever). If you don't succeed at catching it, the hunt continues.

The appeal of an easy-to-access map is just that it keeps the pace up. You just have to tap the screen one to check if the Legendary changed course, instead of digging out the Pokédex each time.

Overall I just like how much more involved getting a roamer is. It requires you pay attention to the game slightly more than just chucking balls at the Legendary and resetting if you run out or it dies somehow. I don't like it when Legendaries are really easy to capture, and I especially don't like when they just hand you one without any effort (which is why we need to see a return to finding event 'mons in special locations in-game after getting an event ticket, instead of just walking to the Pokémart and receiving it by talking to the delivery girl).
>>
>>32199604
>your drive to complete it isn't completely crushed in the midst of ORAS
>>
>>32199538
ORAS is really easy and a good first game for a casual. SM is a lot better in pretty much every aspect but is a lot more difficult and tiem-consuming.
>>
>>32202118
Still better than it being throwed at you anyway. They just should have taken the xy birds roaming system which is GOAT but also used by one pokemon only de facto, and never used again.
>>
ORAS+XY is better
>>
>>32201431
>SOS battles are controllable with items and moves too anon
You what?
There's literally no method of controlling SoS battles. You can adjust the chance slightly but there's no guarantee that a Pokemon will call for another on top of that there's no guarantee that a Pokemon will answer that call.
With hordes is literally
>use sweet scent/honey
>guaranteed horde
Are you retarded or something?

>What I mean by being replaced is that it's the same convenience
>have to go out of your way to view EVs
>EV training is much slower
>Egg hatching is much slower
>Levelling is much slower
That's not convinience jackass that's hassle and tedium.

>Reset bags were replaced by the hundreds of EV reducing berries you can get every day
You do realise that you could get that many berries in XY and ORAS too right?
The thing about the berries is that they were used for precision, reset bags were for complete changes.

> (SOS summoned Pokemon give large amounts of EVs and a stat can be fully trained in 8 kills).
You're not very smart are you.
What part of SOS battles not being guaranteed don't you get?
A horde battle could take 50 battles and it would still be faster than SOS battles because they could all be done in the course of about 10 minutes. In that amount of time you're lucky to be half way through with SOS training.

Holy shit, Alolasomes are fucking retarded.
>>
>>32204023
No, I'm pretty sure you're the one who is retarded here. Control doesn't necessarily mean 100%, and Adrenaline Orbs count as a form of control for the player. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
And once again, just because you personally don't like it and think it's a hassle, doesn't refute my point at all. Have you even hatched eggs before? It's a godsend to have a passive 18 egg hatcher and meh, if you prefer ST to Evelup, that's your preference, fine.
And no, you couldn't get that many berries in XYORAS. This time it's my turn to exclaim tedium and hassle. Are you really going to try and claim that individually planting and watering each berry over several days and getting a variable amount of berries is easier and the same as simply planting 18 EV berries in Pelago and getting 14 berries from each plant the next day? Really? And because of how easy it is, there's no point to wasting time reducing EVs with any other service, it's the most convenient way possible since it takes 30 seconds to completely wipe an EV spread with the berries.
And for the last one, you simply have not played the game. This is just retarded, as much as I dislike resorting to petty insults.
You don't go and summon a horde of Pokemon of EVs you don't want or one with an unrelated EV additional support, same as you don't go and summon a Pokemon that can only SOS with a terrible call rate or summons something like Exeggute. You go and SOS something like Caterpie, which will almost ALWAYS call. It takes the same amount of time, both hordes and SOS if you set battle animations to off for both and have the proper power items for both. I've timed it.

Try and actually play the game next time
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.