[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck is the GTS so fucking terrible? >inb4 stupid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1490649411738.png (56KB, 223x154px) Image search: [Google]
1490649411738.png
56KB, 223x154px
Why the fuck is the GTS so fucking terrible?
>inb4 stupid kids

All I want is a stupid Sableye for OR but all these fuckers want is event pokemon or level 100 Mewtwo for a fucking level 10
>>
the only way GTS ever works for me is if I put something decent up and ask for what I want in return
Searching always ends up being a waste of time
>>
>>32196806
Bank hit (SM)
Dead game (ORAS)
>>
>>32196806
Put something worthwhile on there, for a fair trade. The reason you only see the GTS' shittyness is because all the good trades are already taken. All that's left is just the eternal shit trades.

To be honest, GTS hasn't changed at all since it's introduction in Gen4, and it seriously needs some updating.
Here goes my wishlist:
- The ability to see all the pokemon's details including IVs
- If a trade doesn't succeed in a week, take it off the GTS.
- All the filters available in the box interface.
- Refresh button.

That would go a long way to clean it up, and help distinguish the bad from the good.
>>
>>32196892
Honestly would make a great improvement to GTS if those things happened. I just checked the GTS on Moon and the same thing is applying, constant legendary spam. You'd think these guys would just give up after a while.
>>
>>32196902
Moon GTS was actually pretty good before the bankpocalypse and everyone started requesting XYORAS legendaries.
Glad I completed my dex before that, also my Oranguru farm let me get 8 Buzzwole. Still works for Kartana and Pheromosa.
>>
>>32196892
>The ability to see all the pokemon's details including IVs

That's really all I'd need in order for the GTS to be (near) perfect.
It's so annoying making a trade praying that the Pokemon will have the right Ability and Nature.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.