[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Pokémon that describe you For me it's Toucannon:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

File: 733Toucannon.png (92KB, 373x373px) Image search: [Google]
733Toucannon.png
92KB, 373x373px
ITT: Pokémon that describe you

For me it's Toucannon: Depressed, tired of everybody's shit, and hated by everybody
>>
File: file.png (127KB, 265x320px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
127KB, 265x320px
me
>>
For me it's Nanu
>>
Lusamine

Intelligent, Nihilego and with a wicked sense of humour.
>>
File: Hinchkrow.jpg (281KB, 612x792px) Image search: [Google]
Hinchkrow.jpg
281KB, 612x792px
For me it's Honchkrow.
Intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humour.
>>
File: 250px-707Klefki.png (42KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-707Klefki.png
42KB, 250x250px
For me it's Klefki.
Intelligent, Nihilego, and with a wicked sense of humor.
>>
File: 3f3~01.png (50KB, 129x199px) Image search: [Google]
3f3~01.png
50KB, 129x199px
For Gardevoir it's me.
Intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humour.
>>
>>32196050
Shut up Lillie
>>
>>32196002
I laughed harder at this than I should have.
>>
File: 500px-055Golduck.png (138KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
500px-055Golduck.png
138KB, 500x500px
For me it's Golduck: Literally me
>>
>>32196002
>wicked
>Not "Wicke"
Come on, her name was practically begging for it.
>>
File: 083Farfetch'd[1].png (128KB, 431x431px) Image search: [Google]
083Farfetch'd[1].png
128KB, 431x431px
I don't know what it's description is now because apparently they all had continual appending to their lore over time and now there are god pokes, but when I was a kid I saw this on the show and now I realize I'm pretty close to it. High temper, pretty easily offended, and sometimes a little irrational.
>>
This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It’s me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you’d see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say “Yup, that’s me”. I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I’m assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I’ve found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It’s really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it’s almost like we’re identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?
>>
>>32196500
Underrated post. Should be screencapped along with some of the spergier posts above that read into half assed anime drawings and shown to all new posters in /vp/. This board is an extension of deviantart and tumblr.
>>
>>32196547
>Underrated post
>literally the first post after that one
Your post belongs there as well.
>>
>>32196555
Fucking idiot.
>>
>>32196575(You)
I thought you were legitimately retarded, jokes on me your were just shitposting
7/10 made me reply
>>
>>32196486
>>32196500
>not intelligent
>not nihilistic
>no wicked sense of humour
You're are all very boring persons, 'muricans I guess?
>>
ha glalie
>>
File: 724Decidueye.png (894KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
724Decidueye.png
894KB, 1280x1280px
>>32196500
This is my sister. Literally my sister. No other character can come close to relating to my sister like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not my sister. This owl could not possibly be anymore my sister. It’s my sister, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being my sister, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this owl is my sister. This owl is my sister, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this owl is not my sister is beyond me. If you held two pictures of my sister and this owl side by side, you’d see no difference. She can safely look at this owl every day and say “Yup, that’s me”. My sister can practically see this owl every time she looks at herself in the mirror. She goes outside and people stop her to comment how similar she looks and acts to this owl. I chuckle softly as I’m assured everyday this owl is my sister in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I’ve found my sister's identity with this owl and I know her place in this world. It’s really quite funny how similar this owl is to my sister, it’s almost like they're identical twins. When she first saw this owl, she had an existential crisis. What if this owl was my real sister and she was the fictional being. What if this owl actual became aware of my sister's existence? Did this owl have the ability to become self aware itself?
>>
>>32196619
>tfw the owl is too short to be your sister
>>
I'm probably a Qwilfish or something similarly unnoticed.
>>
>>32195955
I feel like Decidueye describes me quite well. I am cool, handsome, intelligent and more than capable of kicking ass when I want to, but people hate me for literally no reason.
>>
>>32196547
This is an old pasta.
>>
I understand my place in the world, but secretly want to be cute and loved. I am muk or garbodor.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.