[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you expecting of the DPPt remakes in regards to Dialga,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Arch Arceus.png (892KB, 1120x840px) Image search: [Google]
Arch Arceus.png
892KB, 1120x840px
What are you expecting of the DPPt remakes in regards to Dialga, Palkia, Giratina and Arceus?

This is not a debate thread on WHEN we get remakes, but on WHAT the remakes will give us.

Discussion on other aspects welcome too. Such as potential Megas, character re-designs, Z-Moves, story changes, etc.
>>
>>32195800
I hope they stay the same like HGSS did, meaning no new forms and stuff, but I would also like to see some Giratina post game too.

I hope they have new megas and they aren't all postgame, I will be really upset if instead of Megas we get exclusive Z-Moves.

But the one thing I really want is actual events, I loved how the events allowed you to do something, for instance how you would sail to that island to catch Darkrai, I've missed the old events because these days they just give you the Pokemon instead of you doing a little side quest to catch it. If GF included this in the remakes I think that it could be considered a returning feature. also no hms please i cant go back.
>>
>>32195853
>I hope they have no new forms
>I hope they have Megas
???
>>
Megas are dead. Z-Moves will be dead after this gen. If these remakes are gen VII, the starters, legendaries and other Pokémon without a Mega or Alolan form (Weavile, Crobat) will get exclusive Z-Moves.
I don't see Sinnohian(?) forms happen.

And I'd love a Deoxysification of another Mythical.
>>
>>32195866
Deoxyfication is my new favourite Pokémon-related word.
>>
>>32195800
It's inevitable that Dialga and Palkia are going to get new formes. In this day and age, the only thing GameFreak care about is money, and they'd want to monetize as much as they can. New formes = more appealing boxart + more hype = more money. But what I'm really hoping for is a new Arceus forme, to make it the strongest Pokémon ever again, like it once was. A BST of 820 is gonna make put Mega 2xMew2 and Mega Fug to shame.
>>
>>32195864
I meant legendary Pokemon like dialga and palkia
>>
>>32195887
Give Arceus a Mega that only needs all plates to activate, with its own cool evolving animation.

>>32195800
>Expecting
I'm expecting it to be shit, to be honest.
>>
>>32195896
>Give Arceus a Mega that only needs all plates to activate, with its own cool evolving animation.

>meet Cynthia halfway through
>she hands you every plate just because
>>
>>32195800
Giratina didnt get a mega per se but already had a new form, it'd be kinda repetive.
Dialga and palkia i'd be ok but they should be upgrades instead of "original" forms like with other megas. Factor in the orbs too so they become less of an artifact.

More shit to do in the distortion workd would be nice but I doubt its happening.

>>32195866
They should deoxyficate all events at this point. Specially for the new players they like so much.
>>
>>32195902
I agree. Griseous Orb changes form, so Adamant and Lustrous Orb should make a new form too.
>>
>>32195973
If the remakes are for Gen 7, the Orbs will most likely turn into the Primal equivalent of Z-Moves. Z-Moves that doesn't take up the Z-Move slot, so you can use as many of them as you want. They'd probably be called A-Moves. So if all three gains an A-Moves, that means you can have 3 A-Moves and a Z-Move on your team at once.

Maybe they'd even change formes when using their A-Moves.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.