[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: pitch me your original ideas for me to craft a Pokémon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_8711.jpg (79KB, 750x1109px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8711.jpg
79KB, 750x1109px
ITT: pitch me your original ideas for me to craft a Pokémon pseudo-live action film. What I require are the following:
>Characters from any Pokémon anime or game; humans or monsters
>Plot!
>Scenes
I need all of /vp/'s help on these ideas, so I can bring you a quality Youtube film by this fall (circa September).

I will do all of the artistic works and creations, so do not fret!
>>
>>32192828
If we got a live action film I'd prefer new characters, following a new story.
>>
the life of a pokemon breeder
picture this
man wakes up
brushes teeth, drinks coffee
spits out the window
heads out the door into the barn next door
so many pokemon in the barn
theyre all fuckin
tied to machines so they cant stop fuckin
the man inspects each pokemon, many are pregnant
the most fertilized ones are what hes after
sees a fat persian ready to pop a baby out
reaches right up its ass and yanks the baby out in one smooth motion
kisses the baby on the lips, softly, passionately
christens it (the names dont matter you can come up with your own)
puts it in a big tub, continues
tubs full of babies
carries the tub full of crying baby pokemon down to the river, sets it gently on the water, gives it a little shove
the makeshift boat travels through every region, collecting gym badges and battling evil teams along the way
finally they reach the end of the river
the world is flat (big plot twist), river runs off edge of the earth
looking below they can see it
a giant gaping mouth
its red and pikachu, ready for one final showdown
sequel hook
>>
File: IMG_8712.png (238KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8712.png
238KB, 750x1334px
>>32192836
I made this to help decide for original human characters. Pokémon can also be suggested with personalities or names (human traits make it funnier/interesting).
>>
>>32192878
You thought about this, haven't you? This will be considered for a scene.
>>
File: IMG_8713.jpg (49KB, 561x740px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8713.jpg
49KB, 561x740px
This film can be rated PG to R.
>>
So... how is everyone's Monday night going?
>>
>>32193044
Darn it, it's Tuesday. Sorry!
>>
>>32192920
no i thought it up as i was typing it and honestly kind of regret it
it's very hard to read and incredibly juvenile, i really don't know why i thought it was funny at the time
perhaps i just need some sleep
>>
>>32193167
Don't worry, anon. I can find a way to use it as a short scene. Maybe cut out a few parts, but I think it's alright.
>>
If this thread dies, I will return once my movie is complete. That date might be September of 2017, so keep your eyes peeled.
>>
File: IMG_8717.jpg (120KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8717.jpg
120KB, 1280x720px
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.