[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://twitter.com/JoeMerrick/stat us/846709535595249664 &g

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 1485504293344.jpg (8KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1485504293344.jpg
8KB, 236x236px
https://twitter.com/JoeMerrick/status/846709535595249664
>Hmm, according to the Japanese PGL, 7651 more people have been banned from using many online features due to altering their save data
>This is after 5,974 were noted as being banned for the same a couple of months ago. Seems they're really properly clamping down.
0 replies 0 retweets 3 likes

INJECTFAGS BTFO
oh wait not really because they can unban themselves and it doesn't matter
>>
It's only a global link ban, which doesn't really matter if you don't compete in the ladder/competitions, and only stupid injectfags get hit by the hammer.
>>
>I do wish they could be a bit more strict with this. Block Wonder Trade at least. It's not fair to innocent players to receive obvious hacks

Why would injectors care about wonder trade post game? Somehow blocking battle spot would do more but injectors can get around that too because the 3DS is hacked to death, only a new console will stop the hax.

Is Joe playing dumb?
>>
File: Image364246426.jpg (141KB, 1024x616px) Image search: [Google]
Image364246426.jpg
141KB, 1024x616px
>>32188324
>Why would injectors care about wonder trade post game?
Pic very much related. This is the third I receive from this money-whoring fag. Why they care? Because in this case, for example, they earn money while spreading hacks, and other people simply do it for fun. Hacked shinies are disgustingly common in WT.
I believe they should extend the bans to cover any kind of online trading.
>>
>>32188363
>I believe they should extend the bans to cover any kind of online trading.
It won't work, people can get around it so easy, Game Freak knows this.

You can hope the Switch is more secure so people won't hack in Gen 8 native stuff, but people will always be able to generate hacks on older games and transfer up.

Tbh I'm wondering if future games will have new gameplay to make shiny Pokemon even easier to get legit.
>>
>>32188390
Shiny Capsule:
Turns your Pokémon into a shiny version.
>>
>>32188405
Hope so, would stop the problem where people can generate shiny Pokemon and sell them for real money to idiots.
>>
>>32188422
>>32188422
non-sense: the feature
good thing you are irrelevant to the japs and gamefreak
>>
>>32188390
>It won't work, people can get around it so easy, Game Freak knows this.
"easy", which requires starting a whole new game and playing through it.
Of course, there's ways around it, and faggots that do it for money will keep on doing it. The point is that it makes it slightly more difficult, and that's always a good thing. I don't see a way to make it even more difficult, since trades are inherently peer2peer, and the only way GF can check any of this is through Game Sync, but it's better than nothing.
Why have locks if they can be broken, amiright?
>>
>>32188405
>no more unneeded shiny locks
yes please
>>
>>32188405
>please make the games more casualized haha xD and also a game with all regions when they can barely make a single good region nowadays
>>
>>32188443
no shit, they don't try to fix their game, they pander to people who like grinding, that encourages cheating, they can't do anything about it because Nintendo suck at security

>>32188444
>"easy", which requires starting a whole new game and playing through it.
you can inject a new code that will unban you into your current save file, idiots won't know how to do that though and won't play anymore

>>32188473
>he thinks shiny hunting makes him hardcore
>>
Why do you nerds care if a pokemon is hacked as long as it looks legit?

I WT shinies quite often, probably makes some kid's day or something.
>>
>>32188483
Getting shinies wouldn't be fun if you could get them that easily.
>>
>>32188490
Some people just want a Pokemon with a different color, that's all it is in the end.
>>
Will I get banned if I edit two of my shinies that I caught via SOSing? They have incorrect natures and one has its HA that it doesn't need.

Not sure what PGL's hack checker is checking for.
>>
>>32188301
7651 japs? Overall?
>>
>>32188301
FFS, just like last time bans took place, this will have nothing to do with injecting or editing Pokemon, it will be bans for idiots who edited shit that game Sync tracks like like their Trainer ID, Skin Tone, Gender, Name etc.

If you Game Sync one day and your characters name is John, and then you come back the next and they're name is now Paul, Game Sync will fucking notice and flag it, and you ass will get banned, because it's utter blatant save data editing.
>>
>>32188498
you should keep backups of the originals before save editing, changing the nature will only make them legal not legit
>>
>>32188506
Legality is all I care about. They haven't been used on Battle Spot at all, or even in Battle Tree, so I'm guessing I should be fine.
>>
>>32188516
looks like it
https://projectpokemon.org/forums/forums/topic/39944-pidiv-relation/

if I'm reading this right nature isn't related to PID in gen 7
>>
>>32188524
Same with IVs apparently. But I'm fine with getting them to 100 via Poke Pelago glitch, so I can fix the one or two IVs that need to be bottle capped
>>
>>32188498
As long as you're not putting Impossible moves and abilities on Pokemon, you're fine. All those people didn't just magically get the exact perfect nature legendary with the right hidden power and ideal IVs.

Last time, I heard what it's looking for is items. It checks when you Game Sync if you have unreleased Megastones, or 100 Leftovers.

Just editing IVs, nature, you should be fine.
>>
>>32189622
Unreleased mega stones and Z-Crystals are likely, I doubt they would ban for just having a large number of rare items. Most things can be farmed in one way or another, and in VGC you're never penalised for something that you *almost certainly* didn't get yourself, just something you *literally couldn't* get yourself.
>>
>>32188363
I live in the same state as AuSLove and it sickens me to no end. I'm sick of receiving his shit as well, but at least it makes good GTS bait.
>>
>>32188390
I did wonder if the Switch not having a web browser (when it's very nicely set up to use one) was because the web browser was the source of most security exploits on 3DS and Wii U

Supposedly people have already hacked it through the mini-browser used for Facebook posting and the eShop anyway.
>>
>>32188301
This is only for the stupid people that injected retarded amounts of BP for the global mission. You're not going to get banned for injecting mons, editing shinies, injecting wonder cards and such.
>>
As far as I can tell, they've only banned the really blatant cheats, like changing the type of the pokemon or moves that they could never learn ever. At least that's what happened with the last 'ban wave'.
>>
>>32189745
Usually that sort of thing doesn't even get through the WiFi hack check, at least on ranked mode.
Challenges and unranked have much more lenient hack checking though.
>>
>>32189717
I feel bad using them as GTS bait. I just keep them to build a collection. Will probably release them to feel a tiny bit better about myself someday. I've traded one once here on 4chan after warning the receiver it was a hack.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.