[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Cubone can also be born as a male what happens to their fathers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

If Cubone can also be born as a male what happens to their fathers from the same species?

Why do they never talk about Cubone also grieving his dead father if xhe happens to be an orphan?
>>
The females eat the males after maiting.
>>
File: 1489286378820.png (56KB, 735x631px) Image search: [Google]
1489286378820.png
56KB, 735x631px
>>32187860
If it's cubone related, the answer is mandibuzz. Always mandibuzz. Sometimes vulgina.
>>
male one evolve into Kangaskhan
>>
>>32187860
>Cubone wears the skull of his dead mother
>His mother is alive and well right there

Cubone lore never made sense. I don't think GF really thought this one through.
>>
>>32187860
either their dads don't die or they get to wear two skull hats
i'd like to have two skull hats
>>
>>32187860
Here's my headcanon. All Cubone are born with Skull on their head. If the father and mother are alive, they're alive. If the mother dies, the Cubone replaces his original skull with his mother's. It's sort of a tradition, more than anything.
>>
IMO, cubone's story was shaped as the story of a single cubone, not the entire species, but for some reason they just went with it
>>
>>32187860
Cubone's dex entries are particular because they all refer to that particular Cubone of Lavander Town.
>>
>>32187912
This is truly bullshit.
>>
My take on this bulllshit is that Cubones wear the skulls of their ancestors, not mothers, since that is retarded. Then when they evolve the skull fuses with them and become part of their body.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.